Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) (58210 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmmm everyone wanna post.
So should we wash our hands 500 times a day
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by mufadem2012: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just want us to see ur bed. OK ooo
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
And this made front page?

I am suspecting these Nollywood ladies have bought over Nairaland from Seun.
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by clitslover: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Like seriously. this is news? can you show us when she shitt after house warming stress please
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Vivian16: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
one day una go show us where dem dey shit
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gamer999:
God bless the United States;God bless the federal republic of Nigeria ;God bless kogi state and God bless the good people of okene.
who be this
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Nairaland completely finished
hahahaha grin
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:

O ma ya mi lenu ke
why were you sacked as mod?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
damijoe77:

I like all what u just said,but dat kogi and okene u mention just bang my head,if u repeat it I go break ur cartilage wey dey ur nose
na bello house boy be that
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
ValCon888:
Only Nollywood actresses build houses, buy cars, fly to Dubai, and throw housewarming parties.
With the exception of Funke Akindele and a few others, the term "Nollywood Actress" is another name for the word "Óloshó."

This Actress has worked hard enough to afford her bungalow.
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Dollanaira: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Franktom247(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
And how is the concern of the over 2.6 million people on this forum seun make your mods dey reason
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:

O ma ya mi lenu ke
grin grin
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Tulsaguy: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
God no go shame Nollywood men ohh....

May heaven bless their hustles real good because the way d things de go so, those Nollywood actresses fit wan de buga for d men. I stand with Nollywood men.

Hit like if your are with me.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by gbolagunte81693: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Is this an act of journalism?Well, the next story will be Kemi Afolabi in the bathroom.Nonsense!
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Carlylepneuma: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
even if a celebrity wants to shit dis bloggers will still make it a news. wahala de o.
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by beehivedata(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
sherylbaky:
Hers is different, she's married, her husband is British-Nigerian, I'm sure the husband built the house.
The Kemi Afolabi that already left her husband àbí which one?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by segun18(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
ValCon888:
Only Nollywood actresses build houses, buy cars, fly to Dubai, and throw housewarming parties.
With the exception of Funke Akindele and a few others, the term "Nollywood Actress" is another name for the word "Óloshó."

So you have not been seeing all the men and women get endorsement from Revolution plus, Adrion homes etc.? Don't you think all the Actors and actresses do business by the way side.?
Pls be positive minded for once.
Do you know how many years she has been building that 4 bedroom Bungalow?
Change your mindset. Not everyone is a thief or an Olosho..
Pls you need internal healing.
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Solatium(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
sherylbaky:
Hers is different, she's married, her husband is British-Nigerian, I'm sure the husband built the house.

British nigeria automatically brings you money abi?
Dey there make Sokoto dey wear you.
the kain runs wet these babes dey do with Politicians and Head of government go fear you.
Some of dem dey shuttle Lagos Dubai Lagos in 24hrs just to go do olosho for few hours
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by alasan007(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
meobizy:
Which kind of lokito bed is that one? Na wa, o. See the role model of these Nairalanders.
Post your living room and bedroom let’s see dumbass
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Siscooh: 1:34am On Jan 28, 2021
meobizy:
Which kind of lokito bed is that one? Na wa, o. See the role model of these Nairalanders.

Blue bedsheets too
Cele
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by delzbaba(m): 1:40am On Jan 28, 2021
see where dem hang drip,e be like say na brown powder dey help this girls oh.
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Pharaohny: 2:53am On Jan 28, 2021
A
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2021
So because she has a man, then the man must have paid for it . Single ladies can’t make money unless they are attached to a male?

sherylbaky:
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by sherylbaky(f): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

please ma switch to your former account
Lol, so u noticed that ..pls sir, what do u wanna do with my former account?
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2021
ValCon888:

I often do not go with sweeping comments like this. But when what has been said stares glaringly as an open truth, I can't help it.

Na only women dey act film for Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Gamer999:
God bless the United States;God bless the federal republic of Nigeria ;God bless kogi state and God bless the good people of okene.
You need prayer in Kogi... This State is a scam.. I'm here in Anyigba... Nonsense state
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Dreyton36: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
The whole nairaland mods plus seun Dem nor get sense, na me talk am, make them block my account kpata kpata

Na until man go vex one day hack this site make am they useless and also make it invaluable , na them seun go wake up

This forum is the most useless forum I've ever seen
There's nothing to gain here than useless fake news
In well maintained forums making just FRONT-PAGE
You can even gain airtime

You'll see vibrant youths in here writing good stories and no credits given

But you'll see posts of nudity all over the place and they don't get banned

Posts of stupid intersex whatever all over the place with their low self esteem and nothing's done about it
If you as a man say anything that has to do with women's promiscuity you'll get banned till 2039

But there's one things y'all stupid mods don't know

Truly soldier go , soldier come for sure , but there are some soldiers that'll be forever missed

You can't have people like @ilegendd @slamormir @Sappiere @Smellysperm @SILENTandSMART out of this forum and expect it to be the same again

Know why ?

There are many people out here who makes this place fun
There are so many members who got registered just because they love the cruise those monikers bring to the table in every comment and topic

I've as well made my mark in here , dropped a couple nice stories which made FP
The useless mods what do they have to bring to the table

Look at ads all over the place
Look at explicit videos

They'll rather bring iyabo ojo's new tattoo to the front page than to bring an educative topic on FP

Just look at yesterday, bringing an actress who's sleeping on her own cradle bed to the FP how's that news ??

Useless forum , make una spoil am with una hand

Joined this forum since 2007 my acct got banned just because I defended myself against an hater

I finally got to open this acct just last year when I was in Estonia cuz I wanted to comment o n a particular topic

@Seun you better see the handwriting on the wall and work on changing your mods asap good day omo iyami

No be say na mouth,. View my topics I'm always on cruise , I no get time for yawa

Abeg Wells Fargo, SunTrust, Santander , capital one , both individual and company aza with (ONLINE ACCESS) and directly with the owner can chat me up for wire

If you get CC being am as well

If na local U.S. Banks like PNC , Citi , my&t and others with (ONLINE ACCESS) bring am also make we share money , that's my only way of helping the society

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by Mryacks: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
She is more concerned with the money spread on her not her health....
Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by EnnyD: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
sherylbaky:

The same Wale that was deported from the UK? Built house ko! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth / BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.