Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu (32322 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / British Did Not Handover Nigeria To Fulani, Nnamdi Azikwe Did. / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by lalasticlala(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has expressed his love for Hausa people but noted that he could not say the same for the Fulani people.

Kanu described the Hausa as a good, civilised people of the country, but said Fulani people have been hiding under the combination of Hausa-Fulani to dodge the wrath of the people whenever they perpetrate evil.

He said this in a statement made available to SaharaReporters on Wednesday through IPOB media and publicity secretary, Emma Powerful.

Kanu further said that the Igbo people in Enugu have elected a Hausa man as their Mayor twice to show that IPOB’s fight was not against the Hausa.

“No wonder they hastily resorted to mouthing their usual nonsensical Hausa-Fulani overnight. Since 2015, all we have been hearing is Fulani this, Fulani that, but due to the heat coming from God's chosen Children of Light (IPOB), they have resorted to their usual deceptive Hausa-Fulani combo in the hope of hiding under the usually civil and well-behaved Hausa to evade the wrath of the people.

“I wish to place it on record and for their (Fulani supporter of APC) information, that we Biafrans have nothing against Hausa people. Hausas are people I respect and admire immensely. Hausa in the main are good people. That was why we Biafrans elected a Hausa man twice to be our Mayor in Enugu, yes, twice. They won't tell you that, would they?

“The problem of Nigeria is Fulani Janjaweedism with their conquistadorial mentality. The only thing standing between this Sahelian monstrosity called Fulani herdsmen and their total conquest of Nigeria is the
**** ****"

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/27/i-respect-and-admire-hausa-people-immensely-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hausa cannot be separated From Fulani tho

But the real / current Hausa states in 9ja are

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by NwaNimo1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
You now admire and respect Ndi Hausa, Ndi Yoruba...

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

But not your Igbo or S.E elders?

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]

Efulefu....

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by seunmsg(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Racoon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
The marauders and killers from Futa Jallon Plateau.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by dumahi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kanu's Achilles Heal is that he overspeaks. Just when you think he is following a gracious train of thought, fiam! He oversteps. Couldn't he have made his point and won support without divinizing IPOB and losing support? If your IPOB is the only people Fulani fears, why the herder killing in South-East?

You stay in Europe and use social media to endanger millions of innocent lives in Igboland. Some Fulani will now want to prove you wrong and go after hapless farmers in some Enugu, Abia, or Ebonyi village. Then, you will lament the killings on the social media and that's all. Meanwhile, those who are bereaved will never get their loved ones back to life. Kanu, this is disguised wickedness. Tueh!

Nigerians, I enjoin on you to learn how to put a permanent STOP to herder terrorism in Nigeria in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6380047/easier-than-imagined-way-overcome-herder-tribe

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Umuigbo unu ga muta ife a na kpo propaganda. MNK ride on sir.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol

Hausa cannot be separated from Fulani again.

Both Hausa and Fulani have a strong working relationship.

Sammy07:
Hausa cannot be separated From Fulani tho

But the real / current Hausa states in 9ja are

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina
There's none of this state without a strong Fulani presence and Emirs.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Officialhorlah(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hausa better pass Fulani but Fulani fine pass Hausagrin Na both get advantages and disadvantagesgrin

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by IlovePMB: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
As I always say, the problem is Islam. Fulani Christians are nice. Hausa Christians are the best in Nigeria. Yoruba Christians are better than Afonjas. Igbos are majorly Christians and are generally good except the drug, yahoo and political criminals among them.

P1PrinceKT:

Worshipping one God, and believing with everyone that called for his worshipping...
is what is called Islam.

worshipping the God of Jesus not Jesus himself.

The God that all the Prophets worshipped.

When I tried to comment on Islam section of Nairaland, I was unable to do so because I was requested to swear that there is no God but Allah. Which God that doesn't exist again are you talking about?

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Koulture(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
cry
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by GuyWise101(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnn

People are making it seem like Fulani people are aliens or those with super power.

Enough of all these fulani topics please, I know them in and out have interacted with many of them.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by PureMe01: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Me wondering the difference between Fulani and Hausa now...very confused sets of tribes to identify

61 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chairman should take it easy these days.. I'm uncomfortable with this charm offensive! Respect Hausa? Murtala that finished the whole male folks at Asaba is Hausa and Hausas have been killing Igbos hand in hand with fulanis for years! Whether viper or mamba, we are still talking about poisonous snakes here..

46 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by slawormiir: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
This niggarrrr is gradually becoming a pussy ass niggarr

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kanu is saying another thing ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Mikelarteta(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fulani has silenced the Hausas, they conquered them already. Time to fight is now.

39 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Itisallright: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oga stand well well, make we no where you dey...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by OruExpress: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hausas and Igbos have the closest business relationship in Nigeria. They are many in igbo cities and we are many in theirs. People were confused by the movie LionHeart and how it focused on the Hausa-Igbo business relationship because most don't know that this is actually the most active inter-group business relationship in Nigeria. Both are commercial people so it's natural. Most Igbo cities has an Ama-Hausa, and most hausa cities have an Igbo quarters.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by beehivedata(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
PureMe01:
Me wondering the difference between Fulani and Hausa now...very confused sets of tribes to identify
Don't be confused, the same thing applicable to your regions, S/S and S/E.

10 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by JosephXavier: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
The only good thing about Fulani's is that there ladies are way too pretty. But Satan is an apprentice in the hands of most of their men

You'll never hear of Hausa herdsmen, the kidnappings and banditry and other atrocities are committed by one sect and it is them that are a clog in the wheel of Nigerian development

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by OruExpress: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hausas and Igbos have the closest business relationship in Nigeria. They are many in igbo cities and we are many in theirs. People were confused by the movie LionHeart and how it focused on the Hausa-Igbo business relationship because most don't know that this is actually the most active inter-group business relationship in Nigeria. Both are commercial people so it's natural. Most Igbo cities has an Ama-Hausa, and most hausa cities have an Igbo quarters.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by RenaissanceGuy: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
They are almost the same. BTW this man is trying to play a divide and rule tactic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by emmanuelbrown26: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oya the bashing continues, and the bashing must be btw ipob and ofe mmanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by janedonez(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gerout

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by chrisxxx(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
ewr
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by bigdammyj: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Noted
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Obago99: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
even me

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by RedChiefPriest: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kaiii broda KANU don dey misyarn
Hausa will definitely support Fulani
Them dey north together
They are almost the same thing

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.