Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu (32336 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / British Did Not Handover Nigeria To Fulani, Nnamdi Azikwe Did. / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by 9jakool: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Hausa cannot be separated From Fulani tho

But the real / current Hausa states in 9ja are

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina

They can be separated! Fulanis are patrilineal so they know themselves even if others can't distinguish them from the Hausas. Also those states have a sizable Fulani population.

Hausas are a minority in Bauchi. It's just that everyone speaks the language to communicate with the various tribes.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Racoon:
The marauders and killers from Futa Jallon Plateau.

Mtcheeew !!!
Like they ain't every where. undecided
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
biafranrealson:

you lied
sokoto (Gobir) is pure HAUSA UNTIL CONQUERED BY USMAN DAN FODIO.
NOW HOW MANY OF THESE STATES ARE HAUSA MAN A GOVERNOR?

You don't judge a state ethnicity with the governor in charge.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by scofield114: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
im hausa not hausa fulani im only hausa the prblm in nigeria is not tribe but religion the reason we r at peace wth fulani here is because they can speak our language and we have thesame religion

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:
Chairman should take it easy these days.. I'm uncomfortable with this charm offensive! Respect Hausa? Murtala that finished the whole male folks at Asaba is Hausa and Hausas have been killing Igbos hand in hand with fulanis for years! Whether viper or mamba, we are still talking about poisonous snakes here..

Nwanne isi ka o na asa fa nah. Based on ka ekewapu tupu ekpochapu.
Ighotago

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by 9jakool: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
IlovePMB:
As I always say, the problem is Islam. Fulani Christians are nice. Hausa Christians are the best in Nigeria. Yoruba Christians are better than Afonjas. Igbos are majorly Christians and are generally good except the drug, yahoo and political criminals among them.

Replacing bigotry with bigotry. Algeria is a muslim-majority country yet the people are far more progressive than Nigerians whether christian or muslim.

4 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Eguaikide(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hope you know that Buhari is a Fulani?? So it's expected for to always back and support his people. So howcan you now like the Hausa and detest the Fulani
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Vistra40: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
flokii:

Please ignore that chestbeater.. today they love Hausa, tomorrow Hausa is the common enemy of the South bla bla bla..

Very incoherent set of people.
The nonsense LionHeart movie only reaffirms their servitude to Hausas and North. Their so called big babes all have one Alhaji they are sleeping with.

Too much hate is not good for you. To lump everyone into a group shows how much you disdain the igbo race. You are just like the igbo bigots. Purge that hate sir
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Grandmeister(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Eguaikide:
Hope you know that Buhari is a Fulani?? So it's expected for to always back and support his people. So howcan you now like the Hausa and detest the Fulani
Even Buhari does not give a damn about Hausa people...except on election periods.

4 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.
It is just a part of his divide and rule tactics to still continue to cause chaos in the country.
As if the Atiku his brainwashed tins voted and clamour for to come back to continue his looting is no longer Fulani.
May God punish all terrorists in this nation.
Cownu just dey kumu dey go sha!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Grandmeister(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Vistra40:

Too much hate is not good for you. To lump everyone into a group shows how much you disdain the igbo race. You are just like the igbo bigots. Purge that hate sir
You’re telling flokii to stop the hate? Lol it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for that to happen.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Jesse6(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
you will leave long to see Nigeria live in peace
OruExpress:
Hausas and Igbos have the closest business relationship in Nigeria. They are many in igbo cities and we are many in theirs. People were confused by the movie LionHeart and how it focused on the Hausa-Igbo business relationship because most don't know that this is actually the most active inter-group business relationship in Nigeria. Both are commercial people so it's natural. Most Igbo cities has an Ama-Hausa, and most hausa cities have an Igbo quarters.

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by jerry2cino(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
this kanu of a man self, he talks too much, Mr kanu you ran away from your country go sit down for somewhere dey yarn nonsense, if you be man come down here and join the fight, you are putting your people in danger with this your childish talks,shebi you be oga why you come dey run, you dey obodo oyinbo dey claim leader, na only foolish man go sit down say make you come lead am, na so dem dey lead for your village? You go yarn nonsense, and your people go dey suffer the nonsense wey you talk? YOU HAVE MADE THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT FULANIS ARE THE ENEMIES OF THE LAND. but this FULANIS have married some of your women that you are leading, so what will you do now?
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by phadul: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do you know the difference between them?
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by biafranrealson: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hausas are mainly farmers while fulanis are cattle reareers
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Cuntface: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.

Speak for yourself. You're neither hausa nor Fulani what made you think they're happy and proud about it??
Sometimes you'll collect money from these evil politicians and start talking out of your nose.

4 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by DarkJeddi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Hausa better pass Fulani
but Fulani fine pass Hausagrin
Na both get advantages and disadvantagesgrin
Forget that matter,Fulani no fine pass Hausa.. grin
The Fulani I have seen in their native abode no fine anything,don't let all these Shuwa Arabs you dey see for South confuse you..

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:
Chairman should take it easy these days.. I'm uncomfortable with this charm offensive! Respect Hausa? Murtala that finished the whole male folks at Asaba is Hausa and Hausas have been killing Igbos hand in hand with fulanis for years! Whether viper or mamba, we are still talking about poisonous snakes here..

Wow! Let me use this medium to correct you, and your likes, its either you refuse to read/ research,
you just want to turn blind eye or being just dumb..

Murtala is Not an Hausa, in fact, No Hausa have rule Nigeria till date.

For your learning, He is a Berom man from Vwang (Vom) in Jos South LGA of Plateau State.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by PHijo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Quality20:
Fulani is Hausa n Hausa is Fulani.

No, Hausa is Hausa and Fulani is Fulani.

It is only ignorant Nigerians who pair them as one. That the Fulani conquered the Hausa city states and speak Hausa as a second language doesn't make them the same.

Hausa are farmers and they are also victims of the Fulani herders. That is why you hear about cattle rustling and all what not in states like Zamfara and Kastina.

The behaviour of the Fulani makes people from in central and southern Nigeria because the religious dimension comes into play. Other than that these issues exist up North.

Sadly, in many cases the Hausa farmers would have to report these cases to Fulani district heads or emirs.

Despite being one of Nigeria's largest ethnic nations they are being impoverished and brutalized by a much smaller group, the Fulani.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Juban(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
You are not making sense. Are you justifying their resort at violence at every provocation
dumahi:
Kanu's Achilles Heal is that he overspeaks. Just when you think he is following a gracious train of thought, fiam! He oversteps. Couldn't he have made his point and won support without divinizing IPOB and losing support? If your IPOB is the only people Fulani fears, why the herder killing in South-East?

You stay in Europe and use social media to endanger millions of innocent lives in Igboland. Some Fulani will now want to prove you wrong and go after hapless farmers in some Enugu, Abia, or Ebonyi village. Then, you will lament the killings on the social media and that's all. Meanwhile, those who are bereaved will never get their loved ones back to life. Kanu, this is disguised wickedness. Tueh!

Nigerians, I enjoin on you to learn how to put a permanent STOP to herder terrorism in Nigeria in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6380047/easier-than-imagined-way-overcome-herder-tribe
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
dumahi:
Kanu's Achilles Heal is that he overspeaks. Just when you think he is following a gracious train of thought, fiam! He oversteps. Couldn't he have made his point and won support without divinizing IPOB and losing support? If your IPOB is the only people Fulani fears, why the herder killing in South-East?

You stay in Europe and use social media to endanger millions of innocent lives in Igboland. Some Fulani will now want to prove you wrong and go after hapless farmers in some Enugu, Abia, or Ebonyi village. Then, you will lament the killings on the social media and that's all. Meanwhile, those who are bereaved will never get their loved ones back to life. Kanu, this is disguised wickedness. Tueh!

Nigerians, I enjoin on you to learn how to put a permanent STOP to herder terrorism in Nigeria in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6380047/easier-than-imagined-way-overcome-herder-tribe

supporters of APC are really in pain over this post. Niggerians are evil, why hating the man that love innocent Hausa people that much?

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by OruExpress: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
This is not true sir.

You can look into it if you're interested, I think we've both said what we want to say to each other. Take care
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Iamgrey5(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:

You can look into it if you're interested, I think we've both said what we want to say to each other. Take care
You don't have any history with Hausa before Nigeria

Your most northernmost neighbours were igalas

Go and read your history.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Starzo: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
JosephXavier:
The only good thing about Fulani's is that there ladies are way too pretty. But Satan is an apprentice in the hands of most of their men

You'll never hear of Hausa herdsmen, the kidnappings and banditry and other atrocities are committed by one sect and it is them that are a clog in the wheel of Nigerian development
pretty with no yansh

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Cammo: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu sabi draw crowd sha.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
PHijo:

No, Hausa is Hausa and Fulani is Fulani.

It is only ignorant Nigerians who pair them as one. That the Fulani conquered the Hausa city states and speak Hausa as a second language doesn't make them the same.

Hausa are farmers and they are also victims of the Fulani herders. That is why you hear about cattle rustling and all what not in states like Zamfara and Kastina.

The behaviour of the Fulani makes people from in central and southern Nigeria because the religious dimension comes into play. Other than that these issues exist up North.

Sadly, in many cases the Hausa farmers would have to report these cases to Fulani district heads or emirs.

Despite being one of Nigeria's largest ethnic nations they are being impoverished and brutalized by a much smaller group, the Fulani.

Thank you, many of these people know this, but just want to forment trouble.....

Hausa are clearly different fromFulani in many way.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Akaujaa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Confused mofo!
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
That's cool.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:

Hausa were used by fulani, as British is using nigeria and other Africans.
Now IPOB is on the mission to set every Nations that make up of the zoo called nigeria free, be you who. IPOB in charge

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by NiceMen: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:
Says a man from Osun state grin

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by aumeehn: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

There are few of them,especially in Adamawa state. Senator Elisha Abbo representing Adamawa north is one of them. Do you remember him ? The senator that rained some hot slaps on a woman at a sex shop in Abuja .
kai Lack of knowledge about certain issues is your main problem! There is no Fulani Christian! Elisha Abbo is FALI FROM MUBI ADAMAWA STATE .
Mind you Adamawa state has morethan 70 different ethnic groups. Elisha Abbo is not Fulani
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by OruExpress: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You don't have any history with Hausa before Nigeria

Your most northernmost neighbours were igalas

Go and read your history.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Power Outage Occurred During A Live TV Interview Featuring Hope Uzodimma / Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 / Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.