Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu (32326 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / British Did Not Handover Nigeria To Fulani, Nnamdi Azikwe Did. / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by pacespot(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Islam is a perfect instrument of enslavement, that is what Fulani's are using over the Hausa's

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
illicit:
Aponle ni Mallam, Hausa ni Hausa nje....

Agbaya niyin sir!

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Cuntface:

Speak for yourself. You're neither hausa nor Fulani what made you think they're happy and proud about it??
Sometimes you'll collect money from these evil politicians and start talking out of your nose.

I have met quite a lot of them and they have absolutely no problem with the Hausa-Fulani identity.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Agbaya niyin sir!

tongue
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Gagare1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
As a pure-blood hausa man I do not and will never key to the nonsense hausa-fulani propaganda. I am yet to meet a pure-blood hausa man that will disagree with me. Most people are unaware that a typical hausa man does not trust a fulani man. The only thing that stops the hausa from waking up to the nonsence of the fulani is the blindfold of ISLAM which the fulanis are happy to use on them. My people's blind loyalty to ISLAM is their greatest weakness.
seunmsg:
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by macrodata(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You now admire and respect Ndi Hausa, Ndi Yoruba...

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

But not your Igbo or S.E elders?

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]

Efulefu....
chastisement must start from the house of God.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Sleekfingers: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/27/i-respect-and-admire-hausa-people-immensely-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu

lamidi kanu is Atiku not a fulani man?

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by pacespot(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
tishbite41:
No Hausa man has ever ruled Nigeria. This simply tells u a lot about the 'oneness' of the Fulanis and Hausas.

Isn't babangida an hausa man?
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by seunmsg(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gagare1:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
As a pure-blood hausa man I do not and will never key to the nonsense hausa-fulani propaganda. I am yet to meet a pure-blood hausa man that will disagree with me. Most people are unaware that a typical hausa man does not trust a fulani man. The only thing that stops the hausa from waking up to the nonsence of the fulani is the blindfold of ISLAM which the fulanis are happy to use on them. My people's blind loyalty to ISLAM is their greatest weakness.

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by hegelian: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:
We no longer have Hausa people. Hausa as a stand alone ethnic group no longer exist. They have taken the Hausa-Fulani identity and they are happy and proud about it.

and who told you that they are happy?? i have met plenty hausas that will gladly fight you if call then fulani, infact most of them hate the fulanis....

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by gaftsoil(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Hausa cannot be separated From Fulani tho
But the real / current Hausa states in 9ja are
Zamfara Bauchi Kano Kebbi Kastina
what about Sokoto?
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by malvisguy212: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Hausa cannot be separated From Fulani tho

But the real / current Hausa states in 9ja are

Zamfara
Bauchi
Kano
Kebbi
Kastina
hausa are very nice people, fun to be with, although they very religious.....but you see fulani ? very wicked and unforgiven people, heartless people

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by gaftsoil(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fulanis are evil and Hausas are illiterates that's why the Fulanis influence them. On my way to Zamfara, I entered GUO
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Kaymansion(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
This odogwu is real scammer following him at your own peril
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:
Very soon, Yorubas will also lose their identity and become Yoruba-Fulani. It is looking very much like a date with history

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Sleekfingers: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
IlovePMB:
As I always say, the problem is Islam. Fulani Christians are nice. Hausa Christians are the best in Nigeria. Yoruba Christians are better than Afonjas. Igbos are majorly Christians and are generally good except the drug, yahoo and political criminals among them.

oga dont whip up any useless religion sentiments here.....yorubas behaves more civilized when it comes to religion tolerance......and they dont judge u because of your belief.......the igbos behave like the hausa/fulani when it comes down to religion......an average igbo man hate the muslims.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by tobstarizhia(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
What's with Nigerians and tribe and religion, can't you all small minded brains with even smaller IQs think of something else. Perhaps about uniting, perhaps working together to build our nation. Be you hausa, Fulani, igbo or Yoruba. We should all be Nigerian first. If I were the president, I'd work to destabilize this culture clash system. You identify first with wherever in the country you were born or what city you reside. A Yoruba man that was born and live in Kano would be a Nigerian whose social security number traces him as a Kano indegene. Same with all other ethnic groups. With time all this I came from here and practice this religion would stop.
It's what Americans did.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by MansoryMX(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnn

People are making it seem like Fulani people are aliens or those with super power.

Enough of all these fulani topics please, I know them in and out have interacted with many of them.

Until the day they will shout allah akhbar on you and Alice you like load of bread, that day you will really know them!
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by texas1990(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
this he -goat called cownu will forever remain mumu
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by adeolakemi: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
flokii:

Please ignore that chestbeater.. today they love Hausa, tomorrow Hausa is the common enemy of the South bla bla bla..

Very incoherent set of people.
The nonsense LionHeart movie only reaffirms their servitude to Hausas and North. Their so called big babes all have one Alhaji they are sleeping with.
sadly our own girls are sleeping with conductors at oshodi

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by seunmsg(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
PreyingMantis:
Very soon, Yorubas will also lose their identity and become Yoruba-Fulani. It is looking very much like a date with history

Igbo-Fulani looks more likely.

7 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by ceaser: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu of late appears to have realized who the real enemy is. Initially he declared war on all ethnicities including Igbos that had dissenting views about IPOB. As a result he made enemies even among potential allies

Right now he seem to have begun re-alignment. Even if the Hausas won't eventually pledge their support, at least you have made "em realize that you have no axe to grind with 'em since they are not the aggressors.

Perhaps he's trying use a divide and conquer approach. Let's hope it works this time around. Whatever is required to take care of marauding Fulani herdsmen is welcome. It will be a significant first step to peace, like it happened in CAR, Mali and to some extent in Ghana. Even our next-door neighbour Benin Republic was not left out as few weeks ago, their gendames chased away Fulanis who grazed their cattle into their territory/border with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by sweetrace(f): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
The Fulanis do not care what Kanu thinks of them. In fact, they are not aware of his existence. He has now changed his tactics from calling Nigeria a zoo, to divide and conquer. It won’t work!
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by pk2me: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kaymansion:
This odogwu is real scammer following him at your own peril
Forget that,, the guy knows what he's doing. Think with your brain unless you're a Fulani man.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by thymm50(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
He trying to set confusion in the camp of his enemies, not really sure if it will work
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is a very meticulously entroviced statement. It is neither encroaching on the intelligence of the populace or retrivating around the same pentagon. But it could make a person like Trump hate to congratulate Biden when obviously the election is full of perilous actions.

Anyways, Amotekun is the best medicine for the Fulaniheadlessmen and Buhari. They are intertwained.

By the way , how did I manage to drink palmwine untop of two bottles of Big Stout. It is not a common knowledge.
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by mvem(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
noble2faith:

Is there Fulani Christian? shocked
many of them...especially in Adamawa, Gombe, Bauchi...seems many Nigerians are misinformed
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Kaymansion(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
pk2me:
Forget that,, the guy knows what he's doing. Think with your brain unless you're a Fulani man.
Puppet mind I am not a Fulani but a Nigerian and stop being nepotism
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by tiswell(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:
Chairman should take it easy these days.. I'm uncomfortable with this charm offensive! Respect Hausa? Murtala that finished the whole male folks at Asaba is Hausa and Hausas have been killing Igbos hand in hand with fulanis for years! Whether viper or mamba, we are still talking about poisonous snakes here..
murtala is fulani
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by Depressed101: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
OruExpress:
Hausas and Igbos have the closest business relationship in Nigeria. They are many in igbo cities and we are many in theirs. People were confused by the movie LionHeart and how it focused on the Hausa-Igbo business relationship because most don't know that this is actually the most active inter-group business relationship in Nigeria. Both are commercial people so it's natural. Most Igbo cities has an Ama-Hausa, and most hausa cities have an Igbo quarters.

very very true... Cannot be truer. As a child I can remember quite vividly my father's business associates were mostly agbada wearing Nigerians who my dad spoke hausa with so fluently even though he was Igbo...
Re: I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu by pk2me: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kaymansion:
Puppet mind I am not a Fulani but a Nigerian and stop being nepotism
You are naive in political game, learn from your seniors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.