Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,435 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program (18401 Views)

Dr Tinuade Sanda Remains EKEDC CEO - NERC Makes Clarification / Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by patiyson: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
The third round of the Monster Energy Supercross 2021 series is the last of three in Houston, Texas that will take place this Saturday, January 23rd inside NRG Stadium.
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by GetMeRight: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
The last time money disbursed to the beneficiaries was June 2020. Only them can explain what they have been doing with that money since middle of last year. People are saying that what possibly could one buy with 5k but how do you explain why administrators are not even paying them?
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by AkandeJoseph99(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
The website no dey go, I been wan check if Seun dey list�
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
This minister of humanitarian affairs is Diezani Allison Madueke of this administration. This woman know how to steal money eh.
School feeding,
Vunerable Nigerians,
N-power

Chaii, she don't have conscience at all. I wish her the best. It's her time.

God Bless the Rich!
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The database of Poor and Vulnerable Households (PVHHs) is generated at the state level and domiciled at State Ministries of Planning. This information is accessible through the National Social Safety Net Project (NASSP) website-www.nassp.gov.ng

Is the website on strike.......

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

I wan check my name.......but the site no dey go!

www.nassp.gov.ng

Useless fraudsters.....
This method of stealing by the government is becoming unbecoming!!!! I wonder where they get account of the vulnerable from..

Abi is there any Nairalander that his name is on the list!!!!!!?
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Vatod(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
My question is if I collect the money, will I payback?
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by CocoaOla: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:
SIMILIARITIES BETWEEN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND DEVIL grin

-Devil Will Give You Chicken, And Will Ask You To Payback With Cow

-Nigeria Government Will Make New Policy, And Will Ask You To Payback With:
Insecurities,
Death Of Innocent Citizens,
Inflation In Market Price Of Both Products And Natural Mineral Resources Ati Bee Be Lo grin

Whenever i hear of new policies in this Godforsaken shithole, i automatically believe there's a hidden and negative agenda behind it, most especially in this government regime.
and ApC shit zombies asslicking army belike

Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by humilitypays(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osinbajo and this Minister of Humanitarian are the richest officials under Buhari government. They are richer than many states.

They have been busy claiming they are sharing billions and trillions and no accountability whatsoever.

I learnt from this forum and many platforms that their so called survivalfund programme is a big scam as they select people anyhow and pay to have some evidence of payment to present should the need arise and then they don't pay the majority of the qualified applicants as they embezzle the money through ghost applicants and other means.

Osinbajo and this Minister of Humanitarian affairs are very lucky Nigerians cry

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
So 5k will solve problems of the poorest Nigerians .
Her dogs at home can't feed on 5k a day make this madam fear God oo.
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by humilitypays(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
This minister of humanitarian affairs is Diezani Allison Madueke of this administration. This woman know how to steal money eh.
School feeding,
Vunerable Nigerians,
N-power

Chaii, she don't have conscience at all. I wish her the best. It's her time.

God Bless the Rich!
She and Osinbajo are currently richer than Aliko Dangote.

You forgot their scammy survivalfund where they handpick few applicants and pay to make Nigerians believe they are real, and then they siphon the remaining money meant to pay the remaining qualified applicants.

Very wicked unarmed robbers

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by charlesucheh(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
The ''THROW STONE'' minister SADIYA!
sometimes, I wonder if this woman knows the meaning of that idiomatic expression..
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Bayaar02(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
What a country
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by TheRareGem1(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
From the record, 24 million Vulnerable people are captured in the social security data base while the RRR is made up of 20.1 million Vulnerable people, similar to CCT but under NESP...so far, hundreds of thousands people have received 5k and this will go through 6 months...this money is not for middle class people, it is for people who are down down the pyramid level.
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by obicmag(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't care because you are following the footsteps of your predecessor madam Dezani

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by snowball11(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hushmummy of the lifeless regime! undecided
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Josywhyte: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
And u think 5k means anything to the poorest Nigerian? Bullshit....if u can empower those poor people it will be good. The price of goods these days are too high whereby 5k can't carry one for a day,talk more or less a family that has many children
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Coinbased: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Really
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by suxess18(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Josywhyte:
And u think 5k means anything to the poorest Nigerian? Bullshit....if u can empower those poor people it will be good. The price of goods these days are too high whereby 5k can't carry one for a day,talk more or less a family that has many children
Thank you for your comment, those people don't care about the poor people at all
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Josywhyte: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2021
suxess18:

Thank you for your comment, those people don't care about the poor people at all
Most times i weep for this country. Imagine the high rate of poverty eating into this country. The politicians don't care and people will still go out to vote for them for just chicken change
Re: Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2021
humilitypays:
She and Osinbajo are currently richer than Aliko Dangote.

You forgot their scammy survivalfund where they handpick few applicants and pay to make Nigerians believe they are real, and then they siphon the remaining money meant to pay the remaining qualified applicants.

Very wicked unarmed robbers

That's ehn! Those guys.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Umahi’s Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna, Borno, Gombe (Video Pix) / Nigerian Army Kills Top Boko Haram Commander, Others In Borno / 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.