Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market (9219 Views)

Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. / Xiaomi Launches A Noise Cancelling USB Earphones That Cost Around N16,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Yewandequeen:
I can't play music and be on DND at the same time. Any remedy?
i use AUDIO MACK. thats what i use on past phones

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yewandequeen:
I can't play music and be on DND at the same time. Any remedy?

Hello Yewande, I am looking to get this device for my mum.

How has your experience been with the phone and how much did you get it for?
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Lol, not everyone is a regular visitor here grin

Sorry anyway... But Redmi 9T is a bomb

Hello Oyinlomobambam,

I am interested in getting the 9T for my mum, What would you say is the major con with the device.
So far everything is looking good so I want to know which cons exist (because no phone is perfect, just near perfect).

Thanks in anticipation of your response. (Spirit of formal letter, leave me abeg).
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Yewandequeen(f): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
WackyJ1:

Hello Yewande, I am looking to get this device for my mum.

How has your experience been with the phone and how much did you get it for?
it's nice with good battery performance, you can get it for her. I bought it online though at 82,500 or so
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
WackyJ1:

Hello Oyinlomobambam,

I am interested in getting the 9T for my mum, What would you say is the major con with the device.
So far everything is looking good so I want to know which cons exist (because no phone is perfect, just near perfect).

Thanks in anticipation of your response. (Spirit of formal letter, leave me abeg).

This is the fifth months of using it and nothing so far, It's a very good phone. Tho it's my second Xiaomi product.

But I always told people that it's 6000mah is not really up to that, it just perform little better than the previous Redmi 7 of 4000mah I use. Aside that, it's a good buy.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
WackyJ1:

Hello Oyinlomobambam,

The battery performance

Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

The battery performance

Thanks!

Have you updated to the latest version of the software?

There are a lot of complaints about rebooting and the phone not coming on for days after updating.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Yewandequeen:
it's nice with good battery performance, you can get it for her. I bought it online though at 82,500 or so

Thanks for your response.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2021
WackyJ1:

Thanks!

There are a lot of complaints about rebooting and the phone not coming on for days after updating.

I am on 12.0.11
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2021
WackyJ1:

Thanks!

Did not experience that with mine. that experience only happens with china version.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Leemekzy:
Did not experience that with mine. that experience only happens with china version.

Okay. How can you tell the difference between the two, I am going to Shoprite today to inquire about the phone.

If they don't have it, hopefully, Jumia will not have the china version.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I am on 12.0.11

Okay that's the one people are complaining about and obviously, you've not experienced the problem yet.

Did you get yours from a physical store or online?
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
WackyJ1:

Okay that's the one people are complaining about and obviously, you've not experienced the problem yet.

Did you get yours from a physical store or online?

Well, I have talk about the battery few weeks I started using it...

I got it at Solat telecom Ibadan.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
WackyJ1:

Okay. How can you tell the difference between the two, I am going to Shoprite today to inquire about the phone.

buy direct from SLOT or POINTEK if you in lagos for the GLOBAL version.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Reeberry: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
getbizy:

Thanks for the mentions Sir.

Still very much available Redmi 9t (4/128)
How much?
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reeberry:
How much?

Bough mine 76k
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
WackyJ1:

did you still get the phone?
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
did you still get the phone?

Yep.

I've got it
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
WackyJ1:

Yep.
I've got it
ok.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
ok.

Thanks for your input man
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
WackyJ1:

Thanks for your input man
you welcome.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
WackyJ1:

Yep.

I've got it
please Sir, how much did you get the phone
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hardeorlah5:
depends on store and location.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Leemekzy:
depends on store and location.
, angry
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Leemekzy: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hardeorlah5:
, I'm in Abuja, I wanna buy it at Slot or Pointek. Just tell me the price, I will used to determine price range
79900 in slot for the 128gb storage.
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by WackyJ1(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Hardeorlah5:

Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by getbizy: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Reeberry:
How much?

Good evening Sir, 79,500 for Redmi 9T (4/128)
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by Uzland: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
WackyJ1:

Hello Oyinlomobambam,

LoL... The last paragraph got me. grin
Re: Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market by lecumberi: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Where you able to purchase in Abuja
If yes where in Abuja
Hardeorlah5:
, I'm in Abuja, I wanna buy it at Slot or Pointek. Just tell me the price, I will used to determine price range

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check 9MOBILE Bonus - Airtime And Data / How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads / Is Qualcomm Snapdragon Chip Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.