Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? (974 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek / Do You Think Nigerian Women Love Flowers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
The reason is because many guys give them attention due to scarcity mindset, instead of them spinning plates ( randomly in a strategic manner getting different girls contacts and forming relationships with them sexual or not , the more the plenty (quantity)options,the greater the probability of finding quality options

Don't let yourself be trapped in love with the one, there is no one my brother there are plenty options for you , don't be fooled , you are demeaning yourself, your commitment is valuable to women like the way you value sex

Don't trade your attention for any woman , your time is valuable , focus on your goals,create multiple income streams via owning assets, value personal development and self education, maintain healthy lifestyle, be physically fits, these girls you are pursuing now are not worth it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by chatinent: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
I haven't finished thinking about food, let alone a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
chatinent:

Get the wisdom about women very early so you won't be trapped in the future by their innate Hypergamous and solipsistic nature

Many great men , wise men and rich men fell and were slain because they refused to understand women, blinded by their love for them,they underestimated them

Build your wealth and understand women
Do both simultaneously
Neglecting one will destroy you in the long run

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by JumpByte: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
chatinent:

Lol
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by mynd4409: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:
The reason is because many guys give them attention due to scarcity mindset, instead of them spinning plates ( randomly in a strategic manner getting different girls contacts and forming relationships with them sexual or not , the more the plenty (quantity)options,the greater the probability of finding quality options

Don't let yourself be trapped in love with the one, there is no one my brother there are plenty options for you , don't be fooled , you are demeaning yourself, your commitment is valuable to women like the way you value sex

Don't trade your attention for any woman , you time is valuable , focus on your goals,create multiple income streams via owning assets, value personal development and self education, maintain healthy lifestyle, be physically fits, these girls you are pursuing now are not worth it
Your article is too long. Do you have a shorter version? embarassed

I'm a programmer o.. I don't have time to waste on long articles cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
mynd4409:

Your article is too long. Do you have a shorter version? embarassed

Girls like shakara
Focus on money and your wellbeing
Spin plates(Don't pursue one,pursue many at the same time , pick the best ones)
Don't date( be sexual but not committed to anyone till you are a matured enough man)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

Don't let yourself be trapped in love with the one, there is no one my brother there are plenty options for you , don't be fooled , you are demeaning yourself, your commitment is valuable to women Like the way you value sex.

Don't trade your attention for any woman , your time is valuable , focus on your goals,create multiple income streams via owning assets, value personal development and self education, maintain healthy lifestyle, be physically fits, these girls you are pursuing now are not worth it

Pls I don't Value any rubbish Sex, It's Just a normal thing to me. Let's be guided.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by TheVictim01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mbok, lemme chop b4 I comment.
chatinent:
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Pls I don't Value any rubbish Sex, It's Just a normal thing to me. Let's be guided.......

Ok
Generally speaking woMen are the gatekeepers of sex , men are the gatekeepers of commitment
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by mosdii(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:

Ah Ah
Bro's kilode

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

Ok
[s]Generally speaking woMen are the gatekeepers of sex,[/s] men are the gatekeepers of commitment

Whatever It's none of my business, If they like, they should be Inventor of Sex, E no concern me nonsense.......

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Whatever It's none of my business, If they like, they should be Inventor of Sex, E no concern me nonsense.......

Ok grin
You are wierd
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by DSC7: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thats their problem...
You show me any sign of pride,i move to the next......

Wetin dey my front plenty pass mk woman dey gv me attitude.....

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nazgul: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian girls are proud because we still have foolish boys and men masturbating and fooling themselves around them. The one that shocked me was a WhatsApp status video I watched. This middle aged sugar daddy was begging a girl probably in her early 20s to allow him suck her vagina in a hotel room can you imagine? undecided

Why won't such girl act proud and rude to guys her age?

If guys can cultivate the habit of respecting themselves around girls, I believe that they'll start respecting guys as well.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by 1beat(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
I thank God I was able to correct my mistake

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:
Nigerian girls are proud because we still have foolish boys and men masturbating and fooling themselves around them. The one that shocked me was a WhatsApp status video I watched. This middle aged sugar daddy was begging a girl probably in her early 20s to allow him suck her vagina in a hotel room can you imagine? undecided

If guys can cultivate the habit of respecting themselves around girls, I believe that they'll start respecting guys as well.

True talk
God bless you
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Molahnelson(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
MGTOW guys MGTOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
shey na who chop bellyful dey reason woman matter na

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by kurupt1: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:

O boy eassyyy
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
shey na who chop bellyful dey reason woman matter na

We gat dey reason am,if not you go get money ,you no get sense, dey go drain you
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:
MGTOW guys MGTOW

With hardcore personal development and self improvement via books, finding a strong social networking base and implementing learnt ideas , focus on life topics like business, politics, religion,arts, sports,learn a skill , develop your talent, set goals and take action
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by phazotron(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

Most are proud and close minded actually.
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by phazotron(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:

Na stupid Simps cause am.

For WhatsApp groups them go say collect permission to chat babe

Who are you? Are you God?

Over my dead body before I do such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
phazotron:

Most are proud and close minded actually.

They are proud because of the attention men give them especially when they are young , especially from ignorant simps who don't know they are plenty fishes in the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by tyup(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007 I even got to know the guys that treats them like trash are their most loved and can even die for such guys

But anyways thank god for the grace to have changed. anytime I see guys n girls stand, I offer guys only ride instead n leave girls to rust in the rain or get dried in the rain like who tf cares

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 28, 2021
tyup:
Dapcity007 I even got to know the guys that treats them like trash are their most loved and can even die for such guys

But anyways thank god for the grace to have changed. anytime I see guys n girls stand, I offer guys only ride instead n leave girls to rust in the rain or get dried in the rain like who tf cares

Wow very prudent of you
Thumbs up
These bitches(leeches) are not to be treated like queens when they didn't earn it

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls /people Use Jealousy As A Way Of Expressing Love?? / The Way These Mark Zuckerberg. Disabled Facebook. Is Getting Me.. / Childrens Day: A Quick Shot With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.