Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO (3295 Views)

INEC going House To House to register voters In The North - Eyewitness / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
House to house operation going on in Eziachi (Orlu) A mop up operation sweeping through areas infiltrated by IPOB terrorists

Harbour them and suffer the consequences
CLICK PLAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13056346_screenshot20210127185937facebook_jpege55379c812afccf81c9120eff3794744
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Even though this might be a lie because of who posted it I knew that Supreme Court Governor declared the curfew so that the Army could go from house to house to summarily execute those they will tag as IPOB/ESN.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Nwodosis(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Price for freedom
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Even though this might be a lie because of who posted it I knew that Supreme Court Governor declared the curfew so that the Army could go from house to house to summarily execute those they will tag as IPOB/ESN.

That will be a welcome development. No room for terrorist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Freestainworld(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

when it gets to your you and your people, hope you will say it is a welcome development.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Qelvin(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Guys ignore the fake video, I watched it and it has absolutely no evidence or correlation with Orlu or some house to house invasion. What I understand from the video (which was very vague in details) was that an Igbo armed person (presumably a soldier) broke into the residence of Ikechukwu for whatever reasons that wasn't explained in the video, the Igbo soldier wanted to shoot Ikechuwku but was dissuaded from doing so by his Hausa colleague. There's no proof the said incidence took place in Orlu.

19 Likes

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
when it gets to your you and your people, hope you will say it is a welcome development.

These people are my Igbo but the stubborn ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by donbachi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
"House to house"...cos dem carry mark of zoro on their foreheads.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dear op. Be mindful of what you post. You just posted a group of people speaking gibberish. No single soldier in the film. As you have wasted my data may MTN lick your own too

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by elgramz: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fake news, are you sure you even watched the video you are posting? It has nothing to do with orlu.
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by dizon: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Trouble everywhere
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by SouthNigerian: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Online terrorist

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by kettykin: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Let them go inside the Bush ESN is in the Bush , let them leave innocent people in their homes
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by lastmessenger: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stupid Fulani op post what he wish or hope Nigeria army to do Igbo. Some people will develop HBP just because a handful of Igbo people withstood their coward army.
There is always an alternative to violence.not everything is military intervention. Sometimes you need to go down and ask people what their problem is. In this case their problem is that terrorist where disturbing their peace,destroying their crops and rapping women and no one has come to their rescue and now they have resulted to self help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Paperworka: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Now I believed that the Nigerian army has never fought or won a war

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by helinues: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
embarassed
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Ddokie: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
They are not there to fish out ESN boys. They know where to find them.

They are there to revenge the death of their comrades on simple guys in town.

I don't blame them, it is the governor i blame.

Make dem do quick quick because it appears if the ESN boys show up, there would be more military casualties.

Op, you might wish to change your user name from Oyigboupdate to Orluupdate since you have given yourself the sole duty of reporting IPOB vs NA clashes. Oyigbo own don pass, na for Orlu e dey happen. But unlike Oyigbo, be like say IPOB dey lead for this one.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chickens!
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by an0daGuy: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
This op is the same as ipobexposed the runaway lunatic who was banned till Jesus comes back because of his sensationally misleading threads back in the day.

Pay him no mind. He’s always been deranged

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

These people are my Igbo but the stubborn ones.

You are very stupid.

Why don't you stick to your tribe.

Tell me how you are Onyeigbo and you still want northern controlled NA to kill your BLOODS because you think that they are stubborn.

You must to be demon possessed.
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ddokie:
They are not there to fish out ESN boys. They know where to find them.

They are there to revenge the death of their comrades on simple guys in town.

I don't blame them, it is the governor i blame.

Make dem do quick quick because it appears if the ESN boys show up, there would be more military casualties.

Op, you might wish to change your user name from Oyigboupdate to Orluupdate since you have given yourself the sole duty of reporting IPOB vs NA clashes. Oyigbo own don pass, na for Orlu e dey happen. But unlike Oyigbo, be like say IPOB dey lead for this one.

U no check livescores today for orlu?
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Oharina(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stupid fulani jihadist op. Even if my brothers are sturbon, i canot wish that my enemies deals with them... Foooool, you think we don't knw u are not and Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
kettykin:
Let them go inside the Bush ESN is in the Bush , let them leave innocent people in their homes
You believed him?? I can't believe you stooped so low to swallow the junk this afonja paid agent posted.

Everything about him is fake believe him at your own peril.
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by Rodwave: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2021
an0daGuy:
This op is the same as ipobexposed the runaway lunatic who was banned till Jesus comes back because of his sensationally misleading threads back in the day.

Lol.. U dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by valenu(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Fear fear soldiers. ESN is in the bush. But the soldiers wouldn't want to become bushmeat, haha! They prefer to fight ordinary people, shame on them. Someone should quickly call the ESN for rescue please. grin
Re: Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO by afube: 3:32am On Jan 28, 2021
an0daGuy:

na ijele

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Makes U-turn On APC Ticket / Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State / They Want To Impose A Northern Moslem Again As SP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.