Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat (62315 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Olisehinnocent: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Very soon ESN will be attacking military camp, you will see zoo soldiers running back to west to show their power to Yoruba Muslim grin grin cheesy We need our gallant ESN to shot down any military aircraft at sight!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by uBuNiT: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Moferere:
My message to our Eastern Brothers, avoid a clash with the military at all cost.

I demand for a dislike button on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Ddokie: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I think it's high time the people of Orlu asked the people of Udi in Bayelsa what OBJ did to their community in 1999

Even as little as an ant wasn't alive to tell of the bombardment that the Nigerian military released on them.........

Please we don't want war......Just like no sensible igbo man who witnessed the Biafra civil war would ever want such kind of thing to repeat itself for the second time in his lifetime...

Do you know that it is the same Odi massacre that led to the rising of the Niger Delta Militants? Do you know how many soldiers the Niger Delta Militants killed before the government eventually offered amnesty which was basically " boys abeg make we settle"?

Let me very honest with you, the Nigerian army of today cannot takeout any properly armed militant group. The corruption in the country has practically destroyed everything.

I don't know how prepared ESN is. As a matter of fact, i didn't take them seriously until the recent happenings at orlu. But one thing i can tell you is that if they are properly armed and well funded, there is nothing the army can do to them. And if the Army continues to kill innocent young boys in town, then the ranks of ESN will continue to swell with angry boys on revenge missions. And no matter how useless the governors in the east are, they will not allow you to continue to kill their people endlessly in a supposed search of ESN boys who are in the bushes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by jonathanking1122: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
this days no more boko-haram now is bandits, lol all the boko-haram now recruted in nigeria army, but they did not nkow how ready we are (up ESN) look there is one thing you don't know have you ever think of why buhari did take any christian or Igho in any reasonable position in his regim....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by MadamExcellency: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
mightyhazel:
i dey tell you.. civillians were the ones opening their gates for them to gain respite

This is a goodwill gesture that the Army should never forget. The Soldiers are not the enemy, the killer herdsmen are the monsters.

3 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by bigfish3k: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I think it's high time the people of Orlu asked the people of Udi in Bayelsa what OBJ did to their community in 1999

Even as little as an ant wasn't alive to tell of the bombardment that the Nigerian military released on them.........

Please we don't want war......Just like no sensible igbo man who witnessed the Biafra civil war would ever want such kind of thing to repeat itself for the second time in his lifetime...
Inciters with wicked hearts that is what you are

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by GamalNasser: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Yes boss. I've seen it first hand.

Are you sure it's alpha you saw or the the Chengdu jet
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by joseph1832(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
How did members of the ESN repel the military? Surely they also shot their guns, no? So I wonder how the reporter got to know it's stray bullet from the military that killed those innocent civilians.

All in all, may their souls Rest In Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by SouthNigerian: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
yamunla:

God bless you too brother..

God bless ile odua

God bless all igbos

God bless southern nigeria

Amin Ashe

2 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Ellasure: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
If they can't win on land, can they win in the air. Joke of the army.

5 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by BaronBiafra411(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
How many did they deploy to face herdsmen, how many did they deploy to face Boko Haram
The zoo have failed

2 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Ddokie: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
GamalNasser:

bros which one be chengdu jet again.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by ello29(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Let us be wise and smart in everything concerning security in the Eastern Nigeria crashing with the military is not the way. We need to join hands with the military to fight our enemies which are terrorists, kidnappers, bandits, killer herdsmen, and criminals. We can not afford to waste any life of Easterner Nwa Afo Ala. We have to stand strong and protect our people our territory, forests etc.

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by MadamExcellency: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

You are a fool, what is the Army doing in a civilian populated area that wasn't a threat to our national unity?

They civilians in Orlu are risking their lives saving soldiers and here you are asking soldiers to massacre them.

You are wicked

6 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
GamalNasser:

Sincerely I don't know the difference. All I saw was a jet. grin

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by ibinaboonline: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Screw the Irish. We don't want no war. Never pays.
ichidodo:
Slowly the faceoff btw IPob and the Nigerian State has drifted into a guerrilla fight....If ESN should combine the tactics used by IRA in their fight against UK on the Nigerian Army...tactics that are very easy nowadays in this technology age to deploy then I make bold to say that the South East might just become another Sambisa forest for the Nigerian Army..
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Ludlum(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
favor914:
And you still don’t have money?, why not use your local juju to evoke international forex ie dollars?
how do you know that I don't have money,have u seen me?or are you looking for a one night stand,pm on my email

3 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Sctests: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
smallsmall:

Fool, when did Foreign Fulanis become the same thing with Federal Govt of Nigeria?

Ighoho does not have any problem with the Fed. Govt or Nigerian Army, himself, Iba Gani Adams and Amotekun will flush the Foreign, Killer Fulani Herdsmen from the South West, just like the ESN will flush them from the SE, Agro Rangers will flush them from the Middle Belt, etc.

These has nothing to do with the Federal Govt ... except Buhari is telling Nigerians that the Fed. Govt and the Foreign Fulani Herdsmen killing Southerners and Middle Belters, are ONE AND THE SAME.

If so, then everything is on the table

If you have not "heard" from buhari's body language and systematic silence that has gone on for ages that Fulani herdsmen terrorists and Buhari's Federal Govt are ONE AND THE SAME. Then you must be really DEAF with incurrable Otitis media.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Moferere: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
uBuNiT:

I demand for a dislike button on Nairaland

I have said my own
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Antivirus92(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yomboy4ever:
Unfortunate and very painful thing be say kanu and him children are in the UK
and ur stupid logic would have been,,,,why would kanu care when him and his family are in the UK?
why does he care much when the people being slaughtered by fulanis are not his family members and he has every right to keep quiet and enjoy his british citizenship?
when u start thinking this way, then u are a proper human, for now, u are a homoerectus!

10 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Onepeople: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
triple996:
Wonderful
Na so bokoharams take start.
Father Lord please grant nammdi kanu what he wants (a full blown war with disastrous consiquenses)
and you believe you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by billyG(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hope they have AA.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Forumobserver12(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
CzarChris:
This is just crazy. Make this people no turn my sleepy Imo State into warzone o. Orlu has always been a quiet, peaceful and serene town, I don't know the details yet, but the NA may have provoked this outcome.

Of course they did, if you follow the activities of the Nigeria Army under this present government closely, you will agree with me that they have been provoking the people of SE into taking arms, their plan is to distablize the region....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by smallsmall: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ddokie:

Do you know that it is the same Odi massacre that led to the rising of the Niger Delta Militants? Do you know how many soldiers the Niger Delta Militants killed before the government eventually offered amnesty which was basically " boys abeg make we settle"?

Let me very honest with you, the Nigerian army of today cannot takeout any properly armed militant group. The corruption in the country has practically destroyed everything.

I don't know how prepared ESN is. As a matter of fact, i didn't take them seriously until the recent happenings at orlu. But one thing i can tell you is that if they are properly armed and well funded, there is nothing the army can do to them. And if the Army continues to kill innocent young boys in town, then the ranks of ESN will continue to swell with angry boys on revenge missions. And no matter how useless the governors in the east are, they will not allow you to continue to kill their people endlessly in a supposed search of ESN boys who are in the bushes.

It is not about being well armed or well funded, no Militia can stand the structured National Army.
But the problem lies in the bolded part of your statement: Any military which does not have the support of the people, will be bogged down in an atrocious war, that will cost it life and resources and it will eventually have to "negotiate its way out".

As funded and armed as the Americans are, they had to negotiate their way out of Iraq, because they were not on the side of the people, how much more a Nigerian Army?
Only JUSTICE and EQUITY, can bring PEACE, not the Army or its Military Equipment and right now, both ingredients of Justice and Equity, are missing from the Nigerian Govt, with Foreign Fulani Herdsmen on a killing spree.

Nigerians that are affected by these Foreign Fulani Genocide need to bombard the UN, E.U, US and ICC with well documented Petitions because only "a greater force" can call this killers and their enablers in the Nigerian Govt, to order and bring them to Justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by smallsmall: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

If you have not "heard" from buhari's body language and systematic silence that has gone on for ages that Fulani herdsmen terrorists and Buhari's Federal Govt are ONE AND THE SAME. Then you must be really DEAF with incurrable Otitis media.

Ooh, Just STFU, you are a Fulani Sympathiser, dont try to be smarter than a Cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Onepeople: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

this is childish, what has Buhari done to the people Borno state, despite the thousands of military personnel that have lost their lives? My boy stop crying than the bereaved,if God says is through Buhari the igbos will achieve their desire, he will make it easy to accomplished, because I believe only Buhari regime can make it easy to divide this country, and he is making it easy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by thecommunist(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
See the so called military jet looking like relics from WW1.

3 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Ddokie: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
smallsmall:

It is not about being well armed or well funded, no Militia can stand the structured National Army.
But the problem lies in the bolded part of your statement: Any military which does not have the support of the people, will be bogged down in an atrocious war, that will cost it life and resources and it will eventually have to "negotiate its way out".

As funded and armed as the Americans are, they had to negotiate their way out of Iraq, because they were not on the side of the people, how much more a Nigerian Army?
Only JUSTICE and EQUITY, can bring PEACE, not the Army or its Military Equipment and right now, both ingredients of Justice and Equity, are missing from the Nigerian Govt, with Foreign Fulani Herdsmen on a killing spree.

Nigerians that are affected by these Foreign Fulani Genocide need to bombard the UN, E.U, US and ICC with well documented Petitions because only "a greater force" can call this killers and their enablers in the Nigerian Govt, to order and bring them to Justice.

Dialogue resolves everything. Buhari doesn't know that.
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by mosesaigbe(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmm

undecided undecided kiss
Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by Cj4charles(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98504488:
Directly From Cownu to his brainwashed followers......
He keeps pushing and pushing them closer to their deaths while he is hiding abroad with his family members and children.
We pity the mothers of these brainwashed youths....
We have all seen the aftermath of all this incitement before,
We pray we won't witness it again.

Cownu, Cownu, Cownu...... come back home to lead this war you are instigating
That is all we true igbos ask from you biko!

We Rise!
And what exactly do you think you are? A complete brainwashed asslicker like you calling others name, have you forgotten that your so called Masters wife left you and you confused President to stay in Dubai..... and you are here talking trash...

6 Likes

Re: Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat by jovial22(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
So Wetin you no see for ground na up you wan go see am? Even the sound alone if the ESN guys dey outside dey play ball if them see airplane Shey no be say them go japa? Them go just dey dish out headlines like say na one gig ram dey our heads.

It's called show of force. It's a military technique that is aimed at intimidating the opposition. Just to let una know say we dey around O,E ma lo Shey Yama Yama. The sound also scares them shitless. Go make them maintain.

My dear Igbo brothers. Make una dey calm down. You can never win the superior power of the federal government. Even if you're on the right, they will still win. Don't let miscreants fuel the embers of war. Nothing sweet pass peace.

Trash!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.