Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. (4073 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Youngblogger: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Residents of Oyugis town in Homabay county were treated to a live controversy when a fight broke between a mother and her 24 years daughter in one of the busy joints in town.

According to eyewitnesses, the fight broke after the two verbally confronted, with the daughter, who accused the mother of reaping big from his boyfriend who came home from Botswana for Christmas. The girl further accused her mother of infecting her boyfriend with Gonorrhea.

According to neighbours in their hood commonly referred to as " A thousand street" , this is the second time the two are fighting in public over a man.

This year in August, the two fought over a third- year student at Maseno University who initially dated the mother before shifting to the daughter.

The video clip is available here

Watch videos here: https://yawabase.com/lady-beats-her-mother-to-death-for-infecting-her-boyfriend-with-gonorrhea/

2 Shares

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by shamsin6300(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just when i taught i have seen it all lipsrsealed
Wtf angry
smh sad

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by JaneYave(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
What a pity! It was not worth it at all
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don't open the link. She's a liar

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by JumpByte: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
A thousand streets, you'll know the demons binding this one gidi gan undecided

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Freestainworld(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Now the shameless mother is dead, while the shameless daughter rots in prison.

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by BabbanBura(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
What a shame
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na home video? Kalahari people grin
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by WonderManly(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
You see now...

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by mosdii(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by megaxart(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:

Your mother included?
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
Now the shameless mother is dead, while the shameless daughter rots in prison.
And the boyfriend is spreading gonococcus to other shamelessly loose hoes... aint that amazing

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by jenny005: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
She should not go unpunished
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by decatalyst(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
BabbanBura:
What a shame

I have come to realize that you can never "see it finish" So far one is still alive.

This one is shocking and absurd.
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Disgusting

Spits in Disgust.
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Kingosytex(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:

Where you given birth to by a tree?

The way some of you guys reason baffles me.
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by ikennamadu1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
megaxart:

Your mother included?
why are people stupid .. do you have a mother at all��
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
According to eyewitnesses, the fight broke after the two verbally confronted, with the daughter

What type of grammar is this nitori Olorun
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by bukatyne(f): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mother and daughter sleep with one man and fights to death?

What kind of disgusting event is this?

How can a man feel erection for mother & daughter
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by angelfallz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
bukatyne:
Mother and daughter sleep with one man and fights to death?

What kind of disgusting event is this?

How can a man feel erection for mother & daughter

You never see/hear anything.
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
angelfallz:

You never see/hear anything.

I know there are crazy stuffs out there.

It still doesn't stop me from wondering at some strange stories.

Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
cry
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by megaxart(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
ikennamadu1:

why are people stupid .. do you have a mother at all��

I was quoting the misogynist that said all "vagina people" are useless and asking him if he thinks his mother is useless too. Your grope isn't with me
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Brownoctopus: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
the future is female
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by TEMPESTETIM(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just look at, like mother like daughter
MejiLoyon:
Don't open the link. She's a liar
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by abosede35876: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2021
the future is female
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by TANID(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by Kingluqman(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Your body your life , your culture your religion
Re: Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. by DMCY: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Youngblogger:
Residents of Oyugis town in Homabay county were treated to a live controversy when a fight broke between a mother and her 24 years daughter in one of the busy joints in town.

According to eyewitnesses, the fight broke after the two verbally confronted, with the daughter, who accused the mother of reaping big from his boyfriend who came home from Botswana for Christmas. The girl further accused her mother of infecting her boyfriend with Gonorrhea.

According to neighbours in their hood commonly referred to as " A thousand street" , this is the second time the two are fighting in public over a man.

This year in August, the two fought over a third- year student at Maseno University who initially dated the mother before shifting to the daughter.

The video clip is available here

Watch videos here: https://yawabase.com/lady-beats-her-mother-to-death-for-infecting-her-boyfriend-with-gonorrhea/

In Yoruba language “bobo yen tii Shey ogun aiku”���he bleeped the mother and daughter. Fear women���

Nigerian Girls And Their Vampire Mentality / ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / How Do I Know If A Girl Admires Me?