Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) (48448 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
A Nigerian man has shared his shocking experience with some military personnel in Southern Kaduna. Read the graphic story and see pictures after the cut.

My name is Yohanna Ishaku Musa. I am Bajju by tribe from Jema'a Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

This is my story of how I almost got killed by security personnels in Southern Kaduna.

Thread....

@AbdulMahmud01 @hrw @AmnestyNigeria @segalink @DefenceInfoNG @PoliceNG

On the 5th of December 2020 at about 8pm I was attacked by three guy later discovered were air force personnels. They didn't wear uniform, neither did they Identify themselves. The incident happened at gidan waya, Jema'a local government area of Kaduna state.

I had gone to visit my cousin who lives there. I branched at a football viewing centre where I saw only few guys inside the football the hall. The TV was on but no game was being shown. I asked the guys seated inside the hall "won't there be Chelsea game?"

Immediately one guy among them kicked me on my chest with his leg and put his hand in his back pocket to remove something I later realized was jack knife, i ran out of the viewing centre without knowing that the other two guys were following me. They then cought up with me outside.

Initially I thought they were cultists so I offered them my phone and money in exchange for my freedom but they refused Instead, they started beating me mercilessly. I was crying and pleading with them to let me be and even calling for helps from passersby telling them am an c corp member. No one came to my aid from the moment they started beating and threatening to kill me till the point at which I got stabbed, Infact another guy came with a long knife which I described as sword because the knife was so long. The third guy raised the knife to hit me but missed me.

Eventually I got stabbed by one them. I was so helpless, I have to believe that my death has finally come, but I don't know how God help me to escape from their hands. While in excruciating pains I remember grabbing one of them whom I got a knife around his waist which I pulled in self defense and stabbed two of the guys. While the third guy ran away after struggling to take the knife from me to no avail. While all these were happening I still thought they were cult boys.
We finally discovered at the hospital that they were actually military personnels but were on hard drugs on the day of the incident.

While at the hospital i was again attacked by their colleagues. I narrowly escape death the second time at the hospital. Yet, I got handcuffed to my bed for six days, while my NYSC certificate that was taken to show proof of my identity was confiscated and yet to be returned to me till date even though they returned my smart phone which they ceased at the scene. Aside that, I was locked in their own cell (guardroom) for more than two days, while I was still on treatment, they took me away from the hospital, was nearly killed, even at their base.

No food, no medical care, infact cold and mosquitos dealt with me to the extent I felt I was going to die, despite that they still gave me cutlass to cut grasses and gave me broom to sweep their compound. and fetch water.

The parents of the Airforce guys got involved and together with our traditional rulers pleaded with our family to settle amicably without taking the case to court.

No body is aware of this matter right now... even the police failed to take any statement.

I am now free except for the fact that my NYSC certificate is still not with me since they ceased it from me.

I have gotten some jobs opportunities but because of the unavailability of my certificate I couldn't take any.

Nigerians, I need justice!

Yohanna Ishaku Musa

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1354337368430395397?s=19

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
PLEASE BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME.
ANSWER THIS QUESTION
WHY WAS THE GUY ALMOST BEATEN TO DEATH?
for evrybody or almost everyone who had encountered this kind of situation. there was a "why"

why did the soldier slap you?
1. Becus he asked me why I was looking at him and I answer what did you say
2. at the beer parlour he was drunk, I passed in front of the tv, I received a slap
3. I told him his shoe was beautiful, he kicked me.

now if you were ask why in this 3 examples a working brain can deduct why the incidence had occurred.

SO NOW. WHY WAS THIS GUYS NEARLY BEATEN TO DEATH
abeg we no fit talk for military Mata again. e don tire me.
but there's this feeling in me that doesn't believe the guy's story. how would they just attack you for no just cause, all bcus u just asked if the centre won't show the soccer match?
he asked one of he guys seated and the next thing is he kicked you on the check for asking if they won't show the game?. hmmm, there's something under the cooking spoon that hasn't been checked, if not the oil on top would have poured down.

Let's not jump into conclusion my fellow elders. let wait for the gods to speak to ezemo

Modified*
some persons have quoted me. and I need to make us reason this.
someone said it cus similar thing hasn't happened to me. Yes I have never in my life face security personnel's brutality. but this guy's story is pitiful and at the same time not adding up.

if he had said, "He thinks the reason for their attack was he guess he never greeted them before asking his question" it would have been understandable or some he was mistaken for someone else or he was not supposed to wear his shoe inside the centre or probably other reason. even if it a silly excuse it's welcome. so we can no pin why he was brutalise. or if those personnel had wanted to be alone in the viewing centre, cus he said the place was scanty. then there would have been someone at the door to turn him back.

and how was his NYSC cert seen to be seized. was he taking his cert everywhere he went cus I'm confused. they must know his housed to seize his cert. or the matter started from the camp ground, and they were just finding what and how to get hold of him.

he was later also attacked at the hospital. haba which mentality ill militey personnel will still go to the victims hospital bed to still want to kill him if something had not transpired before the football centre event.

Aside that, I was locked in their own cell (guardroom) for more than two days, while I was still on treatment, they took me away from the hospital, was nearly killed, even at their base.
No food, no medical care, infact cold and mosquitos dealt with me to the extent I felt I was going to die, despite that they still gave me cutlass to cut grasses and gave me broom to sweep their compound. and fetch water.
The parents of the Airforce guys got involved and together with our traditional rulers pleaded with our family to settle amicably without taking the case to court.

All this for asking a mere question. no na, no n this isn't adding up.

For every conflict, there is always motive and what transpired it.

this is a one sided story. so we can't just conclude yet

Modified 2.
why would you say I am saying all like I'm not a Nigerian. I am a Nigerian even if I am not proud to be at the moment.

few years ago on my way back to school ( Lag to Edo) the bus I boarded was instantly stopped on the express way. I didn't even know was was happing I was sitting at the back, all I felt was a sudden push of the bus brakes. I lifted my face up to see through the windshield and behold a dark green and tilted glass Toyota Camry had double crossed us.
we were still inside the bus trying to figure out what next was going to happen. when a soldier stepped out of the driver set of the Carly, now heading toward our bus. the next thing was evrybody come down in the middle of a running expressway. at first nobody wanted to come down, we were just shouting story sir. before we knew it 4 of his colleagues had joined and we were still begging. he got furious and went into his car and brought out a dager. I didn't even know how I got out from the back out of the bus, I just found myself outside on the road. this time he was ready to inflict damage on the driver when his colleagues started pleading mad some old women in our bus.

so what am I trying to say here. with my story a working brain should know that something had lead to this incident. you can't judge from one person side of the story.

in my own case the driver had earlier at a junction insulted a man who is the friend of the soldier for blocking the road while talking to this same soldier( like the normal way Nigeria drivers stops on a tight road to greet).

so something much have happened in this guys case. a mentally ill soldier cannot be bold enough to still visit his victim in his hospital to kill him. even if he's high on something.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Donspicey: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
very bad.......

Am back again.....

To the mod that banned me can you now see dat i came back and became second to comment

I dont think you will ever break dis my record.....

Snappy recovery to the injured..next time if u see soja man run pass Terry G...

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Every mallam with him kettle

Surviving in this country should be added to the 10th wonders of the world

36 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
shocked

Welcome to Nigeria where common ordinary simple question is being answered with beating, kicking, stabbing, matchetting.

Welcome to Nigeria where the president will budget #17bn presidential villa alone but will want to borrow #8bn from dormant account.

I sorry for Nigeria

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by hisgrace090: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Too much insenity in the land!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by chiunlimited(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
The only country whereby those we pay to protect us are the one's trying to kill us. Omor these country na confirm Zoo-please if you can jakpa please do, it will take 600years before these country go better tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
I feel for this guy.

i no know say airforce wicked like this oo.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
God should take absolute control... dont know wat to say again
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
starbuck:
Every mallam with him kettle

Surviving in this country should be added to the 10th wonders of the world

Living in Nigeria should be added to 1000 ways to die. undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lawlessness in the country.
They will try to cover up this case as usual.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oh My God
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
The TV was on but no game was being shown. I asked the guys seated inside the hall "won't there be Chelsea game?"

Immediately one guy among them kicked me on my chest with his leg and put his hand in his back pocket to remove something I later realized was jack knife, i ran out of the viewing centre without knowing that the other two guys were following me. They then cought up with me outside.

Initially I thought they were cultists so I offered them my phone and money in exchange for my freedom but they refused Instead, they started beating me mercilessly. I was crying and pleading with them to let me be and even calling for helps from passersby telling them am an c corp member. No one came to my aid from the moment they started beating and threatening to kill me till the point at which I got stabbed, Infact another guy came with a long knife which I described as sword because the knife was so long. The third guy raised the knife to hit me but missed me.

These animals should be fished out ASAP.
This is nothing but wickedness being perpetrated by devil's incarnates.
All of these abuse and attempted murder was just as a result of an innocent question of Won't there be Chelsea game?!
Wow!
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt Absolutely.

It is either those animals are also cultists or that they are high on some kinda drugs that particular night, the kinda drugs you take that makes you to be looking for blood to drink or perceive (they should have gone ahead to slice themselves if that was the case!)
Whichever way it is, they all must be fished out and face the full wrath of law.
These nonsense and abuse must stop in our nation.

We hate nonsense mehn!

SexytorresE:
I refused to continue with the reading immediately I read that part he said "I asked won't there be Chelsea game, and he kicked me on my chest and bla bla bla... " grin cheesy grin
Give him a benefit of doubt.....okay?

Oblongata:
Manna you should read between the lines...

The guy probably insulted them, or they have him in mind for a prior encounter...

Me I don’t believe a story from one side
You have a very good point here too.

Kingosytex:

You have already booked space to spew your usual gibberish.

How I wish the Mods can ban this moniker forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You want us banned cos we keep exposing your scam and fraudulent lifestyle lazy tin?

Yahoo boy wey no get shame!
Na small time remain for you.
Nairalanders will read your story on Frontpage.
Shikini time more if you don't stop your life of scam now...

https://www.nairaland.com/6384021/money-not-problem-money-lexus#98463112

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by tundeEgem: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
i put it to you that quite a number of our military personnel suffer from
PTSD and Dementia.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by aryzgreat: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
What u get when u recruit cows and Terrorists in the name of Federal character

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by CelestineNelson: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Justics for yohana I Musa...this is a Nigerian citizen

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Reading
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
post=98504862:
Reading
[/s]

You have already booked space to spew your usual gibberish.

How I wish the Mods can ban this moniker forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by ChiefAfonja: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
BUHARI
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
How can Military officers be this cruel

Justice for Musa!
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
shocked

At this stage of my life, I've realized that stupidity is indeed a common component in the DNA of every average Nigerian....

A time ago,my neighbor who was deployed to serve during his NYSC days in Kano had an encounter with a soldier...Even when the soldier saw my neighbor putting on his corper's wears,still,the soldier called him and sent him to go and buy cigarette for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021

Having Military men outside barracks and borders is so wrong

This men are trained professional killers and government assasins

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by theFilmtric: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
if you can survive in Nigeria
You can survive anywhere
Quote me anywhere!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
aryzgreat:
What u get when u recruit cows and Terrorists in the name of Federal character quota system and nepotism

Fixed ! cool

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Acidiously: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
, see what you're supporting. I no go pity you when you carry story of wanting justice against military or police when e reach your turn.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Ejlove4u(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
welcome to Nigerian
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by damijoe77: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thank God u are alive,my advice to u all is to get rich,money stops nonsense, intimidation and insult.imagine 1 Galant civilian getting down 3 trained force men isn't dat an insult.i.believe men, wise men,ugba squad,Taliban squad.1 of Dem for fall dat night.
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Amspecial: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by RoRoo: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sorry I buy and sell PayPal bulk and bit @ a good rate..
WhatsApp contact my signature...
Re: Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) by Unityp: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmm,this story get as e be.You only asked ' won't there be Chelsea game'? ,and they just start to beat u.When u get to the Hospital again, there colleagues also start to beat u.Were the colleagues also on drugs?We need to hear from both side to balance this story

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.