Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. (3183 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't know if you girls are aware of this, Make-up's is a huge turn off for some guys.
If the makeup is light, well, that's okay. But why do some of you girls use heavy Make-up's? Like fixing long fingernails, mehn, that ain't cool.
Look like a human and we go treat you like one.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Molahnelson(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
my brother is unfortunate that most women can live without makeup
if you take make-up away from them, they will die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:
my brother is unfortunate that most women can live without makeup

if you take make-up away from them, they will die
Yeah, that's it. They would start having low self-esteem. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by falcon01: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't even care about make up! maybe just light make up would do... what makes me angry is those long disgusting Nails and eye lashes ahhhh!!! and some usless cheap Ashawo perfume those are penis repellant.

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by LadySarah: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin

That is what you always say when presented a deepeer lifer or chosen, you will run and end up marrying the pancaked face one every Saturday.

pls leave this matter cos as it is, you guys don't know what you want.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Molahnelson(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Xenry:
Yeah, that's it. They would start having low self-esteem. Lol.

low self-esteem was what ever makes them used make up

I really pity any woman that can do without makeup

1 Like

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

That is what you always say when presented a deepeer lifer or chosen, you will run and end up marrying the pancaked face one every Saturday.

Heavy make-up's is a huge turn off for me. Lol. Imagine if girls were like boys, no makeup or wigs; if you are ugly, you are ugly, then that would be a fantastic world. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:

low self-esteem was what ever makes them used make up

I really pity any woman that can do without makeup
This proves that it's not easy to be a guy; once you are ugly, you are ugly. cool

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by kalufelix(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Atleast-it-buys-them-cheap-attention-from-thirsty-he-goats...that-may-just-be-enough

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
falcon01:
I don't even care about make up! maybe just light make up would do... what makes me angry is those long disgusting Nails and eye lashes ahhhh!!! and some usless cheap Ashawo perfume those are penis repellant.
On point! cool
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
kalufelix:
Atleast-it-buys-them-cheap-attention-from-thirsty-he-goats...that-may-just-be-enough
They are all he-goats, both the boy and the girl. Lol.cheesy The only difference is that one is covering her ugliness and the other one have no choice than to be who he is. cool

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Molahnelson(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Xenry:
This proves that it's not easy to be a guy; once you are ugly, you are ugly. cool

most women will just look like men without their make-up

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:

Asswear, that's true, and they won't even be attractive at all. tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Molahnelson(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
If you're lady reading this now, and you like to put on make-up everytime, you have LOW SELF-ESTEEM, admit it na me Molah tell you

know this and have peace

1 Like

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
lol op wan spoil market for oloshosgrin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Molahnelson(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Xenry:
Asswear, that's true, and they won't even be attractive at all. tongue

I don't even find them attractive anymore with those fake things

because it makes them look like goat in my own perpective, I don't know for other guys

but I think a guys who find ladies make up attractive is suffering from delusional impairment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Cholls(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
My brothers by looking at the make-up on a woman face you can tell her age.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Xenry: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:

I don't even find them attractive anymore with those fake things

because it makes them look like goat in my own perpective, I don't know for other guys

but I think a guys who find ladies make up attractive is suffering from delusional impairment.
Lol, This is actually funny. They always think the opposite is true— that it makes them attractive. cool
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by 444croopy(m): 4:57am On Jan 28, 2021
I dont know how it works but make ups and all those chemicals tend to wrinkle d face faster

1 Like

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Goldbw122(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Girls or women look at make up as cleanliness, that is the big issue here, if you don't make up, the girls them self will look at the girl that did not make up as bad as it gets, is like a drag up situation.. some man love make up too, and society likes make up, but I don't like make up.. just a good character and a beautiful face, mind...

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by JOACHINpedro: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Molahnelson:

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by JOACHINpedro: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Babe went for a makeover a day B4 her birthday, she sent me the makeover pics, damn! I couldn't recognize the beautiful slim girl I knew before. "You look good, but your dp looks dope" that's all I could say in order not to hurt her feelings.
Omo on her day, I uploaded her dp cus I couldn't recognize the girl she sent to me.

I know I'll still ans for my crimes when she comes back to school but local man cannot can cry

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Jeon(f): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know if you girls are aware of this, Make-up's is a huge turn off for some guys.
If the makeup is light, well, that's okay. But why do some of you girls use heavy Make-up's? Like fixing long fingernails, mehn, that ain't cool.
Look like a human and we go treat you like one.

don't complain this is what men like.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by mosdii(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by tobechi74: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Urgent 2k
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by merieam16(f): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Men Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by paulolee(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2021
swears bro, they dont kno
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by tnerro1(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Women are fake from head to toe, learn to live with it bro grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:

merieam16:

Fathers And Mothers had Suffered.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by bigjackass: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2021
So I'm the only one that likes my girl looking like a glamour model
Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by Nicepoker(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
merieam16:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is What Girls Do That Turns Guys Off. by purples25(f): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

Said it all.

They even treat the pancake face like she has class and is expensive...

While they treat miss natural like she is so cheap and doesn't deserve any pampering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of These Beautiful And Endowed Twin Sisters Who Are Stirring Reacti / A Girl Of 21yrs Said This. / What Is Wrong With This Picture ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.