Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year (1216 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2021
The first ever rapture dream I had in my whole life was sometime in July last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/6002232/afternoon-dream-rapture#91893623

The next was in less than two months later.

https://www.nairaland.com/6104642/repent-world-jesus-coming-soon

Then I had the first great tribulation dream where it was revealed to me that one false Christs that Jesus said would rise in these last days would be the black messiah.

https://www.nairaland.com/6253086/black-jesus-one-false-christs

And now this, so that makes it 3 rapture and 1 great tribulation dreams in less than a year.

I'm still trying to recall the full details of the dream so that I don't leave out any important detail. But in the meantime, I would share the important ones I could remember so when I get to remember others I would modify my comments accordingly.

In the dream I was with one my brothers, and so many things were going on but I can't recall everything as I already said. But I could remember that there were indications that the world was coming to an end in the dream.

And inside the house of someone's house, there was a device or devices that would indicate if someone or the people in that house would be raptured or not. What i'm not sure of going by the dream for now, is if a device was one per individual or household because in the case of my brother, I, and some others, I think it was one per person. But in another instance, it appears it was one per household.

But the bottomline was if the device lights up, it means the individual or those of that household were approved for rapture. But if not, the person or those of that household would be left behind.

And it was in the morning after something had during the night, that the devices began to indicate people's fates, and many were curious to find out what the device indicated concerning them.

The one or ones for me and my brother lit up. And during the early hours of that day, I can remember us walking down the block, and it appeared everything was scattered, because I could see some of the inside of some houses from the outside.

And when we got to a house where a woman and her son stayed, she was trying to find out their own fate. It appeared she didn't know how to, so me and my brother helped her out. But after we checked, the device didn't light up as ours had done. And the woman and her son were very worried about that, but we tried to calm them down that they should give it some time.

Not long afterwards, i think after we left that house, and were both outside, we felt a force drag us toward the end of the floor, but after we were out of the high floor, we didn't go down but suspended on air. Next it was a pull upwards as we were being lifted up towards the sky just as it happened in my last rapture dream.

That's all I could remember for now, but when I recall more details I would add them to these ones.

Those still think that the end of the world is not close and that the things we've been warning people about were things to be joked about, instead of repenting, should continue mocking if that's what they choose to do, for that's the same way the people in the days of Noah mocked and took what he said for granted, when he warned them about the impending flood, that not a single one of them repented until the door of the ark was shut, and flood came and took them all away.

Let them also know that these warnings comes with extra repercussions, as they would be used against them on the day of judgment, if they don't repent.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by daewoorazer(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2021
If there’s any rapture for you, it’s into the enclave you crawled out of.

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by LikeAking: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Na just a dream.

Calm down.

Nothing like rapture.

Are u a rapper?

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by StubbornGENIUS: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Oh well...
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by WoundedLamb: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Our subconscious mind feeds on the things we digest.

6 Likes

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2021
The above was what the people did in the days of Noah when he warned them about the impending flood. Instead of repenting and turning from their evil ways, they mocked him and continued with their usual sinful livestyles for about a hundred years until the flood came and took them away.

So do not be surprised to see the same happen here on this thread.

It is typical of humans!

Matthew 24:37-39 (KJV)

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2021
grin

Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba!

grin

enquiries@fnphyaba.gov.ng for people seeing things!

2 Likes

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
grin

grin

Is this for your prophet Mohammed because he was seeing a lot of things? He even wanted to commit suicide because of those visions and dreams he was having at the time.

God bless.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by AntiChristian: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Is this for your prophet Mohammed because he was seeing a lot of things? He even wanted to commit suicide because of those visions and dreams he was having at the time.

God bless.

Waoh! Holy Spirit guided you to abuse...… grin

Na devil they control you!

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

Waoh! Holy Spirit guided you to abuse...… grin

Na devil they control you!
I don't understand.

Did Mohammed not also see things, or are you saying he was lying?

You said this:
AntiChristian:
grin

grin
Except you see it as an abuse to Mohammed but not to someone else.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by kingxsamz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lol, it's the things you're always scared of and occupy your mind with that you'll see in your dreams. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, it's the things you're always scared of and occupy your mind with that you'll see in your dreams. cheesy
Yeah! I'm really scared of going to heaven. Lol!

What a joke!
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
grin

grin

grin
The guy dey ment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by kingxsamz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah! I'm really scared of going to heaven. Lol!

What a joke!

You this man. I've advised you to donate your life savings to charity, sell you car and all electronics in your house and donate, since you're so eager to leave this earth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

You this man. I've advised you to donate your life savings to charity, sell you car and all electronics in your house and donate, since you're so eager to leave this earth. cheesy
Thanks for admitting how foolish your idea was that I was scared of going to heaven, hence my rapture dreams.

I want to go to heaven obviously, but i'm needed here for people like you who need to repent!

God bless.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin
The guy dey ment. grin
You must think the same about his prophet Mohammed who saw a lot of things.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by kingxsamz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks for admitting how foolish your idea was that I was scared of going to heaven, hence my rapture dreams.

I want to go to heaven obviously, but i'm needed here for people like you who need to repent!

God bless.
Small talk, you don trigger. grin
So when are you donating to charity?
Or you wan pack everything go heaven?

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

Small talk, you don trigger. grin
So when are you donating to charity?
Or you wan pack everything go heaven?
Which trigger?

The one wey dey only exist for your head?

I want to go to heaven, but can't because you need me here so that you don't go to hell. grin
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by AntiChristian: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't understand.

Did Mohammed not also see things, or are you saying he was lying?

Muhammad was proven everywhere to be "the trustworthy". He never lies!

You said this: Except you see it as an abuse to Mohammed but not to someone else.

What did the Prophet see? And who are you compared to him? The Prophet was called insane. As well as Jesus and others.

But this your own na real sanity!
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by kingxsamz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Which trigger?

E dey only exist for your head?

You need me here so that you don't go to hell.

Oga answer the damn question abeg. grin
When are you donating to charity?

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

Muhammad was proven everywhere to be "the trustworthy". He never lies!

What did the Prophet see? And who are you compared to him? The Prophet was called insane. As well as Jesus and others.

But this your own na real sanity!
He saw a lot things!

And you said Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba... for people seeing things!

All these ones you dey talk na arrant nonsense.

No be me curse Mohammed. Na you!

BTW, the rapture i'm seeing is what the Jesus you mentioned said would take place, so it's the Truth!
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by AntiChristian: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
He saw a lot things!

And you said Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba... for people seeing things!

All these ones you dey talk na arrant nonsense.

BTW, the rapture i'm seeing is what Jesus said would take place, so it's the Truth!

No be me curse Mohammed. Na you!

I never mentioned Muhammad but you.

Mark 3
20 Then Jesus went home, and once again a crowd gathered, so that He and His disciples could not even eat. 21[b]When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, “He is out of His mind.[/b]” 22 And the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and, “By the prince of the demons He drives out demons...

Tell your family to capture you before you comot for gate!
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

I never mentioned Muhammad but you.

Mark 3
20 Then Jesus went home, and once again a crowd gathered, so that He and His disciples could not even eat. 21[b]When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, “He is out of His mind.[/b]” 22 And the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and, “By the prince of the demons He drives out demons...

Tell your family to capture you before you comot for gate!
You mentioned Mohammed indirectly when you said, "Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba... for people seeing things"...because Mohammed saw things!

Before then I didn't mention anything about Psychiatric for people seeing things.

So be proud of what you've achieved by cursing your beloved prophet because i'm just using your own words to show you how foolish they sound.

I never said that!

Anything you say to me because I see things, you also say to Mohammed because he saw things, so if you like you can continue cursing and abusing your beloved prophet without my help. That's your business!

It's people like you that cursed Jesus also.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oga answer the damn question abeg. grin
When are you donating to charity?
It's norm for me. Or should I inform you before I do that?

Those who really know me here know that it's the life I live. I proven that here beyond any reasonable doubt.

So please stop displaying your ignorance.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You mentioned Mohammed indirectly when you said, "Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba... for people seeing things"...because Mohammed saw things.

My reference was only related to this thread of yours. And I wasn't referring to people in the past. "Seeing things" is Present tense!
So if you want to abuse, clearly abuse as you dey do!

Before then I didn't mention anything about Psychiatric for people seeing things.

So be proud of what you've achieved by cursing your beloved prophet because i'm just using what you said to show you how foolish that sounds. I never said that! Anything you say to me because I say things, you also say to Mohammed because he saw things so continue cursing and abusing your beloved prophet without my help.

It's people like you that cursed Jesus also.
People seeing things is different people that saw things!

Where did I curse Jesus? Abeg, better attend to mental health and your lack of comprehension!
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

My reference was only related to this thread of yours. And I wasn't referring to people in the past. "Seeing things" is Present tense!
So if you want to abuse, clearly abuse as you dey do!

People seeing things is different people that saw things!

Where did I curse Jesus? Abeg, better attend to mental health and your lack of comprehension!
As i said, keep cursing and insulting your beloved prophet Mohammed who was "seeing things" as well if you want to continue. Your choice!

It was people like you that cursed him for "seeing things" then, so if he were here "seeing things" now, you would still do the same. So no difference!
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Which trigger?

The one wey dey only exist for your head?

I want to go to heaven, but can't because you need me here so that you don't go to hell. grin
Epic response. So Epic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by Bella172: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello@Op
Good evening to you and may GOD bless you.
Thank you for sharing the rapture dream GOD revealed to you with us again. I can attest to this as I myself had my first rapture vision in October 2020 and since then, I can tell you since that time, hardly has a week gone by without me seeing the word "RAPTURE" in my dream.

Early this last sunday, the LORD revealed to me, an angel in very beautiful golden light, who blew the trumpet in his hands and I saw satan cover his ears with his disgusting hands and gave out a very loud scream!

However, the major thing that caught my attention on your page is your response to people who criticize you. Hmm.

I beg you to please kindly let it go..let them call you anything.. it doesnt change who you are or what JESUS revealed to you.

Infact as a true Christian, you should pray to GOD to please forgive them and touch their hearts. The devil, who is the accuser is the grandmaster of schemes and manipulations, he always want the children of GOD to fall into sin subconsciously in order to make one lose marks on one's scoreboard in heaven.

One of the most familiar demon/s he uses to achieve this aim very well is... "ANGER/UNFORGIVESNESS". This is a demon that operates very swiftly and destroys the labour that children of GOD have worked for. After achieveing his aim, he disappears and leaves one to their frustration to start all over again.

For any anyone who counteracts your post and you read their response. Even when you feel like replying otherwise, all you need to say is JESUS loves you so much. Peace be with you etc. And I tell you that by doing that, you have frustrated the token of the devil who was trying to use that individual to get to you so as to water down the true effect of the assignment the LORD gave to you by turning it into mockery.

One last thing is to pray efficiently that the LORD gives us the spirit of brokenness. A Christian without has not experienced brokenness, has not truly experienced JESUS.

When things like this happen to you, all you need to ask yourself is "if it was JESUS, what would he have done?"..He would have said " Father, forgive them for they know not what they do..." And that is all I am pleading of you to do from today.

Never give the devil the reins to your emotions!!

It shall be well with us all. (Amen)

Shalom.

jesusjnr2020:
The first ever rapture dream I had in my whole life was sometime in July last year.

Then I had the first great tribulation dream where it was revealed to me that one false Christs that Jesus said would rise in these last days would be the black messiah.

And now this, so that makes it 3 rapture and 1 great tribulation dreams in less than a year.

I'm still trying to recall the full details of the dream so that I don't leave out any important detail. But in the meantime, I would share the important ones I could remember so when I get to remember others I would modify my comments accordingly.

In the dream I was with one my brothers, and so many things were going on but I can't recall everything as I already said. But I could remember that there were indications that the world was coming to an end in the dream.

And inside the house of someone's house, there was a device or devices that would indicate if someone or the people in that house would be raptured or not. What i'm not sure of going by the dream for now, is if a device was one per individual or household because in the case of my brother, I, and some others, I think it was one per person. But in another instance, it appears it was one per household.

But the bottomline was if the device lights up, it means the individual or those of that household were approved for rapture. But if not, the person or those of that household would be left behind.

And it was in the morning after something had during the night, that the devices began to indicate people's fates, and many were curious to find out what the device indicated concerning them.

The one or ones for me and my brother lit up. And during the early hours of that day, I can remember us walking down the block, and it appeared everything was scattered, because I could see some of the inside of some houses from the outside.

And when we got to a house where a woman and her son stayed, she was trying to find out their own fate. It appeared she didn't know how to, so me and my brother helped her out. But after we checked, the device didn't light up as ours had done. And the woman and her son were very worried about that, but we tried to calm them down that they should give it some time.

Not long afterwards, i think after we left that house, and were both outside, we felt a force drag us toward the end of the floor, but after we were out of the high floor, we didn't go down but suspended on air. Next it was a pull upwards as we were being lifted up towards the sky just as it happened in my last rapture dream.

That's all I could remember for now, but when I recall more details I would add them to these ones.

Those still think that the end of the world is not close and that the things we've been warning people about were things to be joked about, instead of repenting, should continue mocking if that's what they choose to do, for that's the same way the people in the days of Noah mocked and took what he said for granted, when he warned them about the impending flood, that not a single one of them repented until the door of the ark was shut, and flood came and took them all away.

Let them also know that these warnings comes with extra repercussions, as they would be used against them on the day of judgment, if they don't repent.

God bless.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by oranget(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bella172:
Hello@Op
Thank you for sharing the rapture dream GOD revealed to you with us again. I can attest to this as I myself had my first rapture vision in October 2020 and since then, I can tell you since that time, hardly has a week gone by without me seeing the word "RAPTURE" in my dream.

Early this last sunday, the LORD revealed to me, an angel in very beautiful golden light, who blew the trumpet in his hands and I saw satan cover his ears with his disgusting hands and gave out a very loud scream!

However, the major thing that caught my attention on your page is your response to people who criticize you. Hmm.

I beg you to please kindly let it go..let them call you anything.. it doesnt change who you are or what JESUS revealed to you.

Infact as a true Christian, you should pray to GOD to please forgive them and touch their hearts. The devil, who is the accuser is the grandmaster of schemes and manipulations, he always want the children of GOD to fall into sin subconsciously in order to make one lose marks on one's scoreboard in heaven.

One of the most familiar demon/s he uses to achieve this aim very well is... "ANGER/UNFORGIVESNESS". This is a demon that operates very swiftly and destroys the labour that children of GOD have worked for. After achieveing his aim, he disappears and leaves one to their frustration to start all over again.

For any anyone who counteracts your post and you read their response. Even when you feel like replying otherwise, all you need to say is JESUS loves you so much. Peace be with you etc. And I tell you that by doing that, you have frustrated the token of the devil who was trying to use that individual to get to you so as to water down the true effect of the assignment the LORD gave to you by turning it into mockery.

One last thing is to pray efficiently that the LORD gives us the spirit of brokenness. A Christian without has not experienced brokenness, has not truly experienced JESUS.

When things like this happen to you, all you need to ask yourself is "if it was JESUS, what would he have done?"..He would have said " Father, forgive them for they know not what they do..." And that is all I am pleading of you to do from today.

Shalom.

Thank you
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bella172:
Hello@Op

Shalom.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your concerns. However I believe you misinterpret some of my comments here as being malicious and unforgiving.

If you observe most of my comments, you'd see where I say "God bless" at the end and that I never "cursed" any of them. So this is not as deep as you think it is, if it was, you would have heard me at least tell one of them to "die by fire" but I never do that.

I pray for most of these ones just about everyday in accordance with what Jesus commanded us to do, for instance, that "God provided their needs" or "God delivered them from evil" but you wouldn't know that if I didn't say so, right?

Even Jesus our Master didn't always respond with "Father forgive them" to everything His enemies said to Him. There were times when His response was harsh, if you're being honest with yourself and your statement wasn't based on unfounded preconceptions as was the case with some Christians here. There's a time for every thing.

So i'm in a good place and mean well. Even the devil you speak of is not as ignorant and cannot be deceived as men are, for he knows the truth about every man, so you ask him concerning so that you could be more informed about me for he knows much better and that he's got nothing in me. Or better still, you may ask the Holy Spirit to inform you about me, because that's how some Christians here with the similar thoughts got to know it was unfounded.

Thanks for your concerns though.

God bless.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by Valkrie: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Go and treat malaria and make sure to add typhoid drug.. !!

Get yourself engaged and do something meaningful for yourself and stop waiting to go to heaven to claim your own mansion. There is no free mansion anywhere for you to go and claim....don't be lazy go and work hard and you would build yourself same mansion here and enjoy yourself..!! Your pastors have been living in their own heavenly mansions here on earth.. Shine your eyes bro...before you die a mansionless person....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper / The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven / Sentenced To 24 Years For Being An Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.