Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One (3540 Views)

Bandits Attack Sabon Gida, Zamfara; Kill Village Head / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by emerich(m): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2021
I visited Zaria where I was born after a very long time, i now reside in Abuja with my family, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the level of work being done around Zaria metropolis. What got my attention the most was sabon gari market where incidentally was where I reside back then and where my dad trades. I must appreciate His Excellence, the Executive governor of Kaduna state for transforming the once dirty, old and dilapidated market to an ultra modern one now, I was told the renovation was met with very stiff opposition and controversies but the governor being a ruthless bulldog got his ways around it, my old house was demolished and the exact spot now housed a one story plaza, I was astonished.
I was so overwhelmed as to how the executive governor had transformed my once dirty town to a city one can be proud to visit.
I was able to take some few pics to elaborate my narrative.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by emerich(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Work seriously ongoing.
I was impressed with the level of work ongoing, coming from Abuja, I was so happy with the transformation at the moment.
These images depicts the level of the market prior to the renovations.
I must say a big thank you to the governor for bringing this much anticipated change to the ancient town of Zaria, a town I hold fond memories of.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by emerich(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Am not a fan of Elrufai due to his meddling with issues as sensitive as religion and culture, was told he deprived the people's choice, the dully elected Emir of Zazzau, and imposed his own candidate for the position.
That aside, the executive governor is the best candidate to pioneer and govern the affairs of Nigeria to bring about the changes in infrastructure and reverberate our dwindling economy.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Good job... grin grin ultra modern indeed

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by REDshouse(m): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
Good job... grin grin ultra modern indeed
I searched for the ultra modern ....just like a the one councillor built in a lga
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by internationalman(m): 1:47am On Jan 28, 2021
REDshouse:
I searched for the ultra modern ....just like a the one councillor built in a lga

Chai see what Nigerians are calling ultra Modern in 2021

7 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by bcomputer101: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Jesus Christ

So ultramodern now have another meaning?

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by SpatialKing(m): 3:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Where is the ultra?
Where is modern?

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Ykc2(m): 3:50am On Jan 28, 2021
emerich:
Am not a fan of Elrufai due to his meddling with issues as sensitive as religion and culture, was told he deprived the people's choice, the dully elected Emir of Zazzau, and imposed his own candidate for the position.
That aside, the executive governor is the best candidate to pioneer and govern the affairs of Nigeria to bring about the changes in infrastructure and reverberate our dwindling economy.
so this your ultra modern market and to you elrufai is next saviour of Nigeria, may God have mercy to people you

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by triple996(m): 5:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Chai
Children of hate will not like dis news
Infact they won't sleep well 2night
Elrufai have shown that he is willing to take kaduna to the promise Land of milk and honey.hate him insult him it doesn't stop him 4rm performing.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Khalil1103(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Ultra modern fool
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Yankee101: 5:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Useless campaign strategies won't work

This is neither ultra nor modern

How many traders lost their stalls and didn't get any allocation in the new one?

How many property owners where adequately compensated?

So his religious bigotry, political and economic isolation of kaduna south don't matter anymore?
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Asabe4(f): 5:47am On Jan 28, 2021
The bar is really low in Nigeria...

This is why these politicians mess with us.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by femi4: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Those shops won't be affordable again for the common man.

Transformation indeed
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by TANID(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2021
GOOD JOB
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by helinues: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one Gov Elrufai
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by emerich(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Yankee101:

How many traders lost their stalls and didn't get any allocation in the new one?

So his religious bigotry, political and economic isolation of kaduna south don't matter anymore?
This is no campaign strategy, governor Elrufai is what Nigeria need at the moment, I lived my life in the shanties of those markets, you should believe when I tell you he had done well, that market had been dilapidated for decades, it's an eyesore whenever I visit Zaria, seeing what he had done deserves an accolades, am not a fan of the incumbent governor, and would never campaign for him but he is what we need as a country.
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by tricksters: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2021
How beta is what Umahi did that foolish Igbos like you won't allow us hear word again.

Ganduje n Sawno are coming beta n more project than Umahi but foolish Igbos like your self only see Umahi out of sentiments.

Yankee101:

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Sammy07: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2021
It seems Ultramodern has another meaning in Fulani language undecided
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by merieam16(f): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2021
When they are tired of the market,they will set it ablaze....useless govt

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by BastardWike: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2021
So this dirty market is what you're calling ultra modern? Ultra modern must have a new and different meaning in Nigeria.

I thought that Arewa dude claimed that North is now developed?

Go to Ebonyi State and see how a modern market should look like. SMH!

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Kingluqman(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2021
This is ultra western grin
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by 400billionman: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
It's like you don't have sense.

Timber markets in other states have better structures than the nonsense you called ultra modern.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Nukilia: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2021
internationalman:

Chai see what Nigerians are calling ultra Modern in 2021
cheesy grin grin
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by rxmusa(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2021
He's transforming the whole of Kaduna. He's a workaholic

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by Houseofglam7(f): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2021
undecided
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by heniford2: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2021
emerich:
I visited Zaria where I was born after a very long time, i now reside in Abuja with my family, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the level of work being done around Zaria metropolis. What got my attention the most was sabon gari market where incidentally was where I reside back then and where my dad trades. I must appreciate His Excellence, the Executive governor of Kaduna state for transforming the once dirty, old and dilapidated market to an ultra modern one now, I was told the renovation was met with very stiff opposition and controversies but the governor being a ruthless bulldog got his ways around it, my old house was demolished and the exact spot now housed a one story plaza, I was astonished.
I was so overwhelmed as to how the executive governor had transformed my once dirty town to a city one can be proud to visit.
I was able to take some few pics to elaborate my narrative.
na this thing you call renovation and transformation cheesygrin truly North is curze
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by sweetonugbu: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
triple996:
Chai
Children of hate will not like dis news
Infact they won't sleep well 2night
Elrufai have shown that he is willing to take kaduna to the promise Land of milk and honey.hate him insult him it doesn't stop him 4rm performing.
so it is el rufai that built kaduna?.
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by sweetonugbu: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2021
merieam16:
When they are tired of the market,they will set it ablaze....useless govt
gbagam
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by emerich(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2021
heniford2:
na this thing you call renovation and transformation cheesygrin truly North is curze
My brother, it's better than the way it was a hundredth time, those other pics were the previous pics. The north is blessed.
Re: El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One by emerich(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Work ongoing. Talk and do governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Houses Owned By Igbos Outside Igbo Land If Nigeria Separates / Inflation Hindering Justice Administration, Says NJC / Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.