Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Treat COVID 19 - Must Read! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat COVID 19 - Must Read! (655 Views)

FDA Authorizes Pfizer Pill To Treat COVID-19 In Major Advance / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Hope At Last: Russia Produces Drug To Treat COVID-19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat COVID 19 - Must Read! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2021
It's no longer news that we are currently experiencing the 2nd wave of Covid-19 in Nigeria. I recently recovered from Covid-19 and I would like to educate everyone on my experience and how I treated it.

Tip - If you are experiencing Malaria, Typhoid or Flu symptoms, start treating Covid-19 immediately.

My Experience
I live together with my sister and contracted the virus from her. On the day she tested positive, we were already experiencing symptoms. We were both running fever, body pains and a sore throat. It is very important to treat symptoms immediately you start experiencing them – especially the cold related symptoms. The symptoms typically start from the nose or throat and move rapidly to the chest. Once it gets to the chest/lungs, it starts impacting your ability to breathe. This is where most people need hospitalization.

So, we started treating the symptoms with Vitamins and Ginger. We also ensured we ate properly, rested at least 12hr minimum, stayed in-doors, no cold drinks/food, did not use fan and had the AC at 28C. The symptoms remained mild because of aggressive and consistent treatment. Most young people without any underlying health issue will have mild symptoms and can treat Covid-19 from home. See a rough timeline of the symptoms:

Day 1 – Fever, Body Pains, Sore throat, tiredness
Day 2 – Blocked nose (off and on)
Day 4 – Loss of sense of Smell
Day 5 – Fever stops (no need for Paracetamol)
Day 7 – Sore throat intensifies & starts to move to the chest, chest pain; I increased intake of raw ginger, vitamins and oranges
Day 8 – Chest pain stops, sore throat reduces, still tired
Day 10 – Starting to feel stronger, cold symptoms very minimal, still tired (sleeping 12 hours a day vs 7-8 hours on a normal day)
Day 11 – Sense of smell returns - (this was triggered by inhaling a new smell; I opened a new perfume I just got)
Day 13 – Tests negative for Covid 19

Treatment
Tip – Have these items at home because the symptoms progress very rapidly.

1. Vitamin B – to be taken 3 times daily
2. Vitamin C – 1000mg to be taken 1-2 times daily
3. Vitamin D – to be taken 2 times daily
4. Zinc – To be taken once daily
5. Paracetamol – to alleviate fever and body aches as needed
6. Ginger – to be eaten raw 3 times daily. I put ginger as a drug because it is literally the most powerful medication on this list. A few minutes after eating Ginger, I noticed a significant improvement in my symptoms. It tastes bitter at first, then peppery, then hot which might dissuade some people from eating it raw – but overall its tolerable.
7. Fruits – Oranges, lemon, etc
8. Prayer

Though my symptoms were mild, having Covid-19 was not an enjoyable experience. Ensure you always “mask-up”. I saw my father before my symptoms showed and he had his mask on throughout. That’s the only thing that saved him. Always wear your masks and Stay safe guys!
Re: How To Treat COVID 19 - Must Read! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
So sad that a post that could help loads of people didn’t make it to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Boil Like Growth Around Anus Area / Better Health: Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! / Get Ur Medical Books Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.