Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (41006 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Pennywise(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
It is called, keeping it in the family
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Corporate2020: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Keep on sharing her and continue passing her to each other. When you have had enough, dump her into the gutters where she naturally belongs.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by cybersoldiers: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Second hand vagina is always like that.

Take it for repais, leave her at the service center....

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Starz825(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Most women in relationship don't know that chastity will bring great respect to them than their men...

I saw a comment up there ..and I love it ...the only thing is I won't kill her...I will just let her go.. later on myself and my brother go siddon over some bottles of red wine to discuss how useless she is....

Only if my brother raped her...na that one I fit stay away from my brother...

But say you put your punna down for him...na your fault ooo....

3 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by sanpipita(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Why are marrying her if you dont see her as your family? some of you are just plain stupid.

Lots of people telling you, you did nothing wrong i feel sorry for you if you are listening to them

4 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by TheWolfen(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol naso women dey do nah. When they ask those funny little questions. They heading somewhere and as a man u have to be very calculative because they always take things like that personal.
So to answer you question. You did nothing bad. She is just overreaching
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
I despise many antics of our beloved vagina people...

But in this case she has a point and should be rightly upset.

In matters of betrayal, your brother should be held to an even higher standard than your wife.

If your brother bangs your wife, he committed the bigger fvck up.

Blood is overrated. Judge people only by their behavior and actions.

If you go back far enough, we are all related.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by funshint(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
You didn't do anything wrong, but why stir a calm water? No be everything we dey use play and it's not every matter that should be discussed. Some things are just best left in the imagination. Even a woman that loves you expects you to take her as a family once married. What is wrong with you young people of nowadays? You talk more than you think!

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by dettolgel: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

You are a smart man. Thank your star that she has opened her yansh herself.

I told my lady from day one, that any day she puts me in a position to choose between her and my family that I will choose my family. She said she understands.

If the situation is not her own making, I will be fair and I will ensure the axe falls where it should in all fairness. But if she is manipulated type and pitched me to choose between her and my family that woman is going to loose ooh.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by dettolgel: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
I despise many antics of our beloved vagina people...

But in this case she has a point and should be rightly upset.

In matters of betrayal, your brother should be held to an even higher standard than your wife.

If your brother bangs your wife, he committed the bigger fvck up.

Blood is overrated. Judge people only by their behavior and actions.

If you go back far enough, we are all related.

Of course he admitted that that is a Bleep up on his brother part.

But make I ask you ooh, what if the brother bang her so as to show the stubborn brother say na LovePeddler he marry nko? grin grin
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by woleabayo(f): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
can you post the video here
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by babaalagbo1(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
I've noticed the rate of infidelity in marriage is all time higher than before...we can do better
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by MATEX30: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
I have said it many times and I will keep saying it,bit is wrong to cheat on your partner; it is just not right, it is so as to have a sense of belonging and privacy that God choose one wife for a man, not multiple women,
.we must despise and eradicate Every form of cheating whatsoever from marriage and relationship. ...... Because the consequences are devastating!

Look at 5 reasons why you should not cheat on your partner here;

https://sportafriq.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-not-cheat-on-your-partner/

Let's start building marriages the way God design it to be!

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:
Although this did not happen to me, but it brought a very heated argument between i and my fiancée.

I saw a video on Instagram where a man caught his younger brother sleeping with his wife. He saw them but they did not see him, he pretended he did not see anything.

A few days later he told his wife that he wanted to surprise her with a gift and told his brother to help him out, he said he wanted it to be a surprise and so he tied up his wife’s eyes with a cloth and then also told his brother he had a surprise for him too, that one also had is eyes tied up.

He then took them both downstairs and gave them both empty cartons to hold. On one side of the carton he gave his wife he wrote “she cheated on me” and on the other side was the caption “with my brother”. She was very excited at the expected gift and was smiling throughout and giddy with anticipation, meanwhile oga was filming the whole drama.

On his Brother’s carton he wrote “my brother slept with my wife”, of course he was blindfolded and didn’t know what was written or the fact he was been exposed and humiliated to the world. Oga now gathered her jewelry, makeups and other stuffs and started putting into the cartoon. Madam was jumping up and down thinking of how many and heavy the gifts were. At the same time oga had carried all his wife’s property and thrown on the road while videoing the whole scenario play out. I leave you to imagine the shock and humiliation on there faces when the blindfold came off.

Now this brings me to my own scenario. Now I love my fiancée very much and as is customary of me, I send her funny videos I see online. We laugh about it and all. So I sent her the aforementioned video and she laughed and then got serious and asked that if I was the Husband what would have been my reaction, I told her that I won’t be violent, but that would be the end of the marriage. I would be done and I would never forgive her, but that after time must have passed, I would eventually forgive my brother. That is where issue escalated o. She said that would be very unfair of me, that they both deserve equal punishment, I told her that he is my family by virtue of blood and that can never change, though he betrayed me, but we remain family and I won’t want my parents go through the agony of seeing there children apart. But that my wife only became family by virtue of the trust we have towards each other and that once that is gone, nothing holds us together, besides I won’t be able to stay together in the same house again with her.

She just started ranting that it means I would choose my family over her and that I won’t treat her equally and that what am saying says a lot about me and she got really pissed at me. She took it really personally.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? Is my assertion a totally reprehensible one one devoid of logic? Or am I being unfair?

You are funny. So, you think you will be able to forgive your brother? Bro, it is not possible. The wound is there forever.

What will make you forgive your brother, you will forgive your wife too. Why? Only a heart God ministers to personally can forgive such (assuming the man is not jazzed or not influenced by something he gets from either the wife or brother).

Bro, be wise. Avoid such talk. It's TRUE, you have already shown you will likely choose your brother over her even such don't happen. Your partner's mind is scanning at a very high speed at the moment. You have triggered something huge in her.

The right way is that your spouse comes first, but marriage today is rubbish. You can see that men have given up on marriage because they know women arent loyal these days. And why are women not loyal, cos men arent loyal too.

The irony part Is that those who want to be loyal find it hard to trust anyone. But see eh...the solution is knowing God deeply so you choose rightly.

I am concerned about you and your partner. Already, there is a crack in the wall. I guess it's just sex you guys are having. Hmmmm!

If you choose rightly, she will be your priority. And such will not happen. I cannot even discuss such cos such mistake will not happen. Choosing a good spouse is the antidote to getting into this scenario. Why would I want to even discuss it with someone I am staying with or who i want to stay with? Check yourself sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by neyoohhh: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Michelle55: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2021
January thread naim dey make Frontpage by October.. Nairaland, which way na undecided
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2021
dettolgel:

Of course he admitted that that is a Bleep up on his brother part.

But make I ask you ooh, what if the brother bang her so as to show the stubborn brother say na LovePeddler he marry nko? grin grin

Very funny.

It's like a thief telling you he stole your money to confirm if it was fake currency.

Who ask am?

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by VULCAN(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Do you mean you opened this thread on the basis of a woman's line of argument?

You are probably still in your twenties and haven't had much experience with them.

Logic is very far from them.

Have you not noticed that they rarely excel in fields where emotion cannot be applied eg Maths and Physics.

Anytime a woman argues logically is an extremely rare event and a wonderful sight to behold.

Martinelli35:

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by qtguru(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

lol una dey fight over skit.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by zeenaman: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Watch her closely especially around your brothers. These ladies don't joke with what they can't do
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by drimzsmoke(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

Yes sir,you did....call her,apologise and tell her you can never place anyone above her
If a woman decides to place her family or anything above you,you won't like it
Personally,I'll tell my wife she's my no 1 woman and that she's the air I breath,without her,I'll die
Later in her absence,I'll call my mum,thank her for the care and love over the years and that no woman can ever take her place in my life....it's the truth no woman wants to hear
I once told an ex that my mum is my world and for days she denied me access to her cookie.I begged tire!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by shantti(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Bro chill nah
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinelli35:

Yeah you revealed your bias to her and it was not what she was expecting. You indirectly told her your blood relations have priority over her. How would you expect someone who is about to become your wife to react to being told she is 2nd class citizen with respect to your family?

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2021
If your brother can have the gut of sleeping with your wife that means he's not responsible. They are both at fault.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by mechanics(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Lolz, i also watched the video some times ago on this forum, but you shouldn't use that one to joke.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Damisam93(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2021
You did not do anything wrong my brother, vagina people have too many issues I tell you. Let her rant all she want but always remind her your stand on the issue incase she nurtures any funny ideas. I never argue with women. Whenever they want to start arguing with me, I will just reiterate my stand and keep quiet for the rest of the time. I do this to my mother and my sisters too.

cool cool cool
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by seanjy4konji: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2021
You are begging vagina people because of the compliment you gave your motherbecause of totoyou are a shameful idiot...she soppose flush you before....

Never give these women any form of power or control over you or family...Never.
drimzsmoke:

Yes sir,you did....call her,apologise and tell her you can never place anyone above her
If a woman decides to place her family or anything above you,you won't like it
Personally,I'll tell my wife she's my no 1 woman and that she's the air I breath,without her,I'll die
Later in her absence,I'll call my mum,thank her for the care and love over the years and that no woman can ever take her place in my life....it's the truth no woman wants to here
I once told an ex that my mum is my world and for days she denied me access to her cookie.I begged tire!!!
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by DrayZee: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2021
sanpipita:
Why are marrying her if you dont see her as your family? some of you are just plain stupid.

Lots of people telling you, you did nothing wrong i feel sorry for you if you are listening to them
She isn’t just family...she’s a fiancée, who cheated.
Forgiving her doesn’t necessarily mean taking her back.
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by Kaymansion(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
God forbid, but don't be surprised when it eventually happens. grin
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by seanjy4konji: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Rules of power....

Never ever take sides against the FAMILY..

Family comes first no matter what....

Face whatever consequences as a man after taking sides with the family but never open their yansh to a stranger.i e your wife.

This your girl just gave you a hint...So if it happens?na so you go leave me and your brother go still dehOf ofcourse the woman will leave abd i can stuill forgive my brother...Also depending on how the whole scenario came about...but last last...the woman is a sure goner...
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by DrayZee: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
It seems OP finally did not marry the girl again cheesy
Re: When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. by drimzsmoke(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2021
seanjy4konji:
You are begging vagina people because of the compliment you gave your motherbecause of totoyou are a shameful idiot...she soppose flush you before....

Never give these women any form of power or control over you or family...Never.
Yes I am,thank you very much sir....Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.