Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl (730 Views)

Mamiwater Possessed Actress While Acting In A River / Exciting Movies I Am Watching On Netflix, What Are You Wathcing? / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by geniusng(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by geniusng(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by geniusng(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is acceptable to use google ads to promote my videos? Is it accepted by Youtube Partners Program?
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by geniusng(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by SisterFire(f): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Britboy pls do u have an monikker account to give I was placed on antispasm bot ban , by 4pm I will give u back
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by Britboy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Britboy pls do u have an monikker account to give I was placed on antispasm bot ban , by 4pm I will give u back

You mean I should temporarily give you access to any of my monikers for your personal use?

No I don't have!

Why don't you just create a new moniker and add sisterfire to the new one?
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by SisterFire(f): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Britboy:

You mean I should temporarily give you access to any of my monikers for your personal use?

No I don't have!

Why don't you just create a new moniker and add sisterfire to the new one?
don't mind rekhina will give me till 4pm tomorrow

She has been out for sometimes
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by Britboy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
SisterFire:

Ok
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by dammyz101(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
SisterFire:

Am kinda lost here wre is every1
?
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by Rekhina(f): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
dammyz101:

?
They broke her heart en she left
They want her to perform magic of money or she is fake!
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by dammyz101(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rekhina:
They broke her heart en she left
They want her to perform magic of money or she is fake!

Too bad. But she promised she wont get angry, its neva easy dealings wit humans even 4 d gods.
Pls hw do i connect wit my swit fire? Am missing h3r already.

Rekhina, how do i get tru 2 her pls?

1 Like

Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by Britboy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
dammyz101:

?

Hmmm...
Sisterfire doings.

Abracadabra things!
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by Rekhina(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
dammyz101:

Too bad. But she promised she wont get angry, its neva easy dealings wit humans even 4 d gods.
Pls hw do i connect wit my swit fire? Am missing h3r already.
All she has known are weighing her down , The hate & greed in human is much 4 her 2 handle
She has an acute hypertension she is battling with even during our school days
Talk 2 her cos I have begged on everyone's behalf she blocked me ,but those boys are doing so cos she is a woman
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by dammyz101(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rekhina:
All she has known are weighing her down , The hate & greed in human is much 4 her 2 handle
She has an acute hypertension she is battling with even during our school days
Talk 2 her cos I have begged on everyone's behalf she blocked me ,but those boys are doing so cos she is a woman

I did luv 2 hav words wit her if i can get tru to her. Is her moniker 'sister fire' still tru?
Re: I Am Watching Comedy Video - Fake Pastor And Possessed Girl by Rekhina(f): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
dammyz101:

I did luv 2 hav words wit her if i can get tru to her. Is her moniker 'sister fire' still tru?
Yes my dear

(1) (Reply)

Judge Mathis 4 Days Ago " A Daughter Trying To Break Generational Curses " / Why Is There No Thread On Bbmzansi / Gongo Aso And Yahoozee Rendition By Nicholas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.