Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures (51604 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / My Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Cutehector(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2021
paulolee:
beautiful couples.. the pics looks like one wedding I gatecrashed along ikeja axis last saturday...
I find cliant go site for small job n the man called n said we should reschedule forgetting d t.p i paid, he did a small alert for my time n t.p and i decided to grab something to eat bcoz I was hungry..
I heard music around n though it was a church program but was filled with joy when I saw it was a wedding..
I went in and sat at d back, 30 mins letter they started sharing food in takeaway packs, I collected and ate but was very hungry for d small packed meal wey no even reach me...was happy n I left d hall..
i find this funny grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Your sister is pretty and appears to be innocent.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by purples25(f): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Your sis is beautiful. Congratulations.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by wiseone28: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2021
People still get married with this covid19 una try
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by paulolee(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Cutehector:
i find this funny grin
na so d matter be o...wetin man go do na? if you go ask for extra food, dm go change am for me say I de ungrateful
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Vikkioshio(f): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Congratulations to them... May God bless their home
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
You get this kind fine sister since naim I dey single undecided

Anyway congrats to them , Jah bless their home

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Enceladus(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2021
I go love o. Such Beautiful couples. Tell them to read less of romance section !

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by mosdii(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Karlebolu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fine people getting married to fine people.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
She's so pretty kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:
She's so pretty kiss

Patiently waiting for you and Kriss216's wedding or is it 99thenemy now? Or both? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Patiently waiting for you and Kriss216's wedding or is it 99thenemy now? Or both? grin

Both. Can't leave one for the other. embarassed

Good thing is, they seem to be so cool with each other but you really can't tell with co-husbands. I'm in for it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:

Both. Can't leave one for the other. embarassed

Good thing is, they seem to be so cool with each other but you really can't tell with co-husbands. I'm in for it!

Omoh, best wishes..well there's a perk tho, you got two able bodied men to handle you. That's a bonus grin (excluding the drama involved sha)
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Omoh, best wishes..well there's a perk tho, you got two able bodied men to handle you. That's a bonus grin (excluding the drama involved sha)
See you...if they become a headache, I bring in another. Toh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Dexterfire: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Congrats to her.
Btw do u have other sisters? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EzzyCarter: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:

See you...if they become a headache, I bring in another. Toh! cheesy

Wow. You got this covered already. I'm impressed cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
very nice

very cool

hml
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Juliearth(f): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Meajor:
So my little sister was rounding up from a health school and she told me she was dating this guy. I wanted knowing where he is from and ka'boom she told me that he is from "Cross River" okaaaaaay I was skeptical, since we're from the southern part of Kaduna. Well, the Bible says 'God has his ways of doing things.' and what He has join together let no man put asunder. Love can take you anywhere
End of the matter they got married. Na so she just overtake me oh. grin
Show me love to the promise land because, my Mom sef dey Nairaland grin

Oh dear! They look so good together. May God bless their union.

I have a personal beef with you though. I could have catered for their wedding lipsrsealed
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by McEphiks(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:
You want her number to create a future DNA problem?

One Million dollars question
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Randy100: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
I can't say if she is beautiful with so many make up. I wish her well in this rough journey called marriage. Tell her it is not going to be easy.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by IAmSkinny: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one . Let's handle your wedding photography at an affordable rate. Check siggy
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Pweetyccee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wow she so beautiful
Cute couples
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 444croopy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thats how it should be.... am still going to marry a fulani babe ..... i know
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Her husband is cute!

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Damseldammie(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Congratulations, may her union be fruitful
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by jawalis(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
CastingCrowns:
beautiful... congratulations to her.
Hello. Been a while I heard from you and you wouldn’t reply mentions
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Aksnoopy: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Meajor:
So my little sister was rounding up from a health school and she told me she was dating this guy. I wanted knowing where he is from and ka'boom she told me that he is from "Cross River" okaaaaaay I was skeptical, since we're from the southern part of Kaduna. Well, the Bible says 'God has his ways of doing things.' and what He has join together let no man put asunder. Love can take you anywhere
End of the matter they got married. Na so she just overtake me oh. grin grin
very beautiful sister you got! Congratulations to her and your family. God bless her new home.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Blessedchild24(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Meajor:
lol... grin
Una still get any girl for una house were never marry because me wan marry fine girl o
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Theboy21: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Meajor:
More
Congrats to our sister and a happy marriage life to her cheesy cheesy Am from S.K too
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Meajor:
More shocked
hwfa boss Meajor

You get another sister?
Asking for a friend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.