Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) (17913 Views)

When Bricklayers Parade Themselves As Engineers / NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by ANSMEDIA: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYy1txqrhfI

Anambra state government says it will continue to equip and support the state Fire Service to ensure the continuous protection of Ndi Anambra and their property from fire hazards.

Governor Willie Obiano stated this during the passing out parade of the one hundred and twenty fire fighters recruited recently in the state Fire Service at the Dr Alex Ekwueme Square, Awka.

Governor Willie Obiano who was represented by his Deputy, Dr Nkem Okeke explained that his administration will always give fire service all needed support to ensure their optimal performance in firefighting in the state.

Governor Obiano commended the state Fire Service for its prompt response during any fire emergencies in the state, and asked them to put in more efforts in that regard as a way of reciprocating his administration’s kind gestures towards them.

In a remark, the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Right Honourable Uchenna Okafor while commending Governor Obiano for his youth friendly government, urged the new officers to prove their mettle through resilience, and dedication to duty.

In his speech, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the state Fire Service, Retired Air Vice Marshal Ben Chiobi appreciated the state government for its efforts in repositioning the state Fire Service, and promised that the agency will continue to improve in its service to Ndi Anambra.

Among other dignitaries that graced the occasion were Commissioner for Trade and Commerce, Mr. Uchenna Okafor, State Head of Service, Barrister Harri Uduh, and the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, Chief Uche Nworah.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by ANSMEDIA: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Queenlovely(f): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2021
fire service, Abuja fire service is swift,

I was at jabi garage with my driver to buy spare parts from My customer, suddenly the battery shop next door was up in flames,

I used my little connection to call the
Commanding Officer, Abuja Command, DCF Braimoh Mommoh and that was how the day was saved,

you need to see how they drove in like commandos in those expendible movies

during the lockdown, my little daughter almost burned down the house because she wanted to fry one egg.

can u imagine?

the Swift response of the Abuja fire service saved the day

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by MickzyDonald: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

during the lockdown, my little daughter almost burned down the house because she wanted to fry one egg.

can u imagine?

the Swift response of the Abuja fire service saved the family home
grin grin grin
Unlike the ones in Abeokuta, it's after the whole house have burnt that they will be coming with empty truck

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by LMS1(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2021
All am seeing here Are the few lucky ones who Managed to get job in Anambra fire service.because as much as I know even if a call is placed during this parade that onitcha main market is on fire there will be no swift response. This has happened severally in Nigeria.So Nigeria fire service is as much as not existing!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Good one. Biko such tragedy that occurred at Ochanja market should never happen again.

God bless Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Rodwave: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Lazy firefighters

From the match past you can tell how ineffective and inefficient they are going to be.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by 4tomandchi: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
We just thank God we don't have massive fire outbreak in this country compared to Australia or the US.

If not for that this country for don burn down finish.
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Hcoolofall: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Nice
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Obago99: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Wish you all the best

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Like serious �
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Fire service should be decentralized along local government lines. One station can't service an entire state. furthermore, with nomadic/pastoral farming, bush burning should be greatly discouraged and out rightly ban.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Mopolchi: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
My man has reformed our fire service after ochanja incident.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by DennisEche(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

I was at jabi garage with my driver to buy spare parts from My customer, suddenly the battery shop next door was up in flames,

Commanding Officer, Abuja Command, DCF Braimoh Mommoh and that was how the day was saved,

can u imagine?

keep lying

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Strong, Hardworking Naija Youths ready to go.

All the best guys.

God bless Anambra State.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Bolowolowo:
They'll be dealing drugs

Wetin concern fire service with drugs again?
God biko, save these kids on dis forum o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by EXLOVER(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
So this new intakes will be praying for fire incident, just to put their experience into practice?
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by bigdammyj: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Noted
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Olayetan(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

can u imagine?

Swift response can only happen in a state where there's no much cars on the road,
That word Swift can't happen in Lagos, before they can even reach the incident location, house don burn down to ashes...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2021
well that's good to know
check my signature
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2021
Dem go fight FIRE with their marching skills

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Enen no shouboutai
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Mutaultope(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

can u imagine?

should I say , swift because of your connection
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by Queenlovely(f): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Mutaultope:

should I say , swift because of your connection
they doubled their effort because of the connection

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by sureboykris(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Old school fire service.We like too much show in this country,too much talk ,no action.
When there's a fire now ,you won't see anyone .
How many fire trucks are in the state ?
How many are in the local governments
Wish them the best
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by josephft2000: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2021
How much is their monthly emoluments
Re: Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) by wellmax(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Good one. But fire service are some of the most idle in civil service in Nigeria.

How many fires do they quench in a year?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Earns Six-figure Income Shaking And Gyrating Bum(photos And Video) / 3 Best Places You Can Showcase Your Career/skills/profession / Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.