Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust (3861 Views)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by kufman123: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
i am a 400 level student of the department of urban and regional planning. school resumed on the 25th of January and exams commence on the 5th of February, the school released a circular (no school fees no exams), and my brother who have been my sponsor is down,i have a colleague who missed a whole semester exams and had to drop out.i have dreams and ambitions which have driven me this far in a department as demanding as mine,i don't know what to do or where to go.

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by WakeNbaked: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Defer the semester.

5 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Queenlovely(f): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
defer the admission,
you lying skunk,
what do you want us to do
don't you have a church
ask your pastor
why didn't you Hussle during the long holiday,
now u want us to cry with u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by kufman123: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
defer the admission,

you lying skunk,

what do you want us to do

don't you have a church

ask your pastor

why didn't you Hussle during the long holiday,

now u want us to cry with u
i have all the documents to prove my sincerity and am ready to take you to the school to confirm all my claims.i have a little savings which is not enough as the school is a state own institution
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by samuelpeters(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
WakeNbaked:
Defer the semester.
This is the best advice.
@OP,
If you don't have anyone to lend you the money like Uncles,aunties, friends, associations e.t.c.
Just defer it.
I wish you luck.

©️2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by 444croopy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Las las ....school na wetin? My broda , harness the little ideas you have got in d field...d certificate is useless...

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by beejayodus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
kufman123:
i am a 400 level student of the department of urban and regional planning. school resumed on the 25th of January and exams commence on the 5th of February, the school released a circular (no school fees no exams), and my brother who have been my sponsor is down,i have a colleague who missed a whole semester exams and had to drop out.i have dreams and ambitions which have driven me this far in a department as demanding as mine,i don't know what to do or where to go.
Take a leave of absence for a year and go and hustle for the money. Or approach your Student Union President. He/she should be able to give you a loan from the union dues they collect. If that doesn't work, go on Twitter with all necessary proofs. I am sure you will find help. You can also write the VC through the Dean of students affairs asking the him/her to allow you write the exam. Dem no say you can't run away with their money because you no go collect your certificate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by MickzyDonald: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
beejayodus:
Take a leave of absence for a year and go and hustle for the money. Or approach your Student Union President. He/she should be able to give you a loan from the union dues they collect. If that doesn't work, go on Twitter with all necessary proofs. I am sure you will find help. You can also write the VC through the Dean of students affairs asking the him/her to allow you write the exam. Dem no say you can't run away with their money because you no go collect your certificate.
You are filled with brain bro, unlike the ones abusing the guy, but las las I don't fucking depend on the shit hole they call school, countless of graduates are there with a useless certificate job hunting everyday, knowledge is power not the certificate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by bigjackass: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
kufman123:
How is it going to waste when you can just defer the semester officially
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by kufman123: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigjackass:
How is it going to waste when you can just defer the semester officially
it my 4th year
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
kufman123:
it my 4th year
and so?so because it's your fourth year, we should all die..how many people have you helped in your life? How many orphans have you bought food or sent them to school. Defer you admission and look for skill .lot of people are rich without certificate..

Don't take my work to serious. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by OGWILLS123: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Las Las skul nah wetin undecided .... skul nah SCAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM !!!! . A big shout out to those that made it without skul tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by VictorUSA(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
kufman123:
if u're a Christian go to church, if u're a muslim, go to mosque;help will come to u through one of these chanels.
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by VictorUSA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
My brother such is life...i believe strongly that u'll make it in life.
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Observer20: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Such is life bro....clear your eyes and look at the brighter side.

This might cheer you up.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Poverty everywhere undecided
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Paulcyril19: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
kufman123:

Pray to God for direction.
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Paulcyril19: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty everywhere undecided

Saying this would def not help him out. Be your brothers keeper.
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Tastemoney(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
How much is the school fees?
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Goldmaxx(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tastemoney:
How much is the school fees?
40k...
Okay
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by tobechi74: 1:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Goldmaxx:
40k...
UBA.
Thanks man.

He did not ask you for personal bank information.
If you are sincere,ctelk him how to pay to the school

1 Like

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by missjekyll: 2:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Goldmaxx:
40k...
UBA.
Thanks man.

Thanks "man" ? that term is used for equals. certainly not appropriate for a benefactor. Do not send anything. he sounds like a scammer

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Harrykn: 3:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Wahala for who nor get Money pat fees, you think say nairaland nah bank? I'm in the race too. Take heart, go to your home cell leader and if they cannot help you, stop paying your transport and time to their church and hustle bro. Nairaland members nor dey do giveaway.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Sgarpoon: 3:16am On Jan 29, 2021

WARNING

NO ONE SHOULD SEND THAT MONIKER ANY MONEY, HE IS 100% SCAM AND THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST TIME OF DOING THIS.

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Herbephe1(m): 5:36am On Jan 29, 2021
kufman123:
i have all the documents to prove my sincerity and am ready to take you to the school to confirm all my claims.i have a little savings which is not enough as the school is a state own institution

Why did you choose a state University when you didn't have a backup?? Some people serve as catalyst to their suffernes.
So you slept throughout the lockdown? Bro defer the semester to hustle, stop staying in your comfort zone. Asking for financial help here always puncture my ego

You registered on 23rd Jan, 2021 ,for begging purpose, people like you make it difficult for people suffering to beg for money here WTF

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Tastemoney(m): 6:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Goldmaxx:
40k... 2085371495. UBA. Thanks man.
. Did I ask for your account number??

1 Like

Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by pauloscar300(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Don't panic, pray n go ahead 2 ask church or sum individuals.
2018, I was in your shoes but the church gave 20K which I paid d day d school started exams.
I v nt gone 4 NYSC due 2 sum clearance. lockdown had nt been funny 4 hustlers
Pray n do d needful
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by meditator(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2021
kufman123:
Sell your phone to raise the money. If its not enough, sell some of your valuables like cloths, wristwatches etc..
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by abdulahi90(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2021
kufman123:

state what you want
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by chocholady: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Goldmaxx:
40k...
UBA.
Thanks man.
foolish man,why try to frustrate him if he sincerely needs help
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by Goldmaxx(f): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
chocholady:
foolish man,why try to frustrate him if he sincerely needs help
are you mad?
Re: My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust by chocholady: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
be careful when dealing with the moniker Goldmaxx as the guy that created the thread is kufman123 but the foolish guy Goldmaxx is sending his account details

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Institutions Allegedly Owned By Turkish Terrorist Group In Nigeria / Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death / Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.