Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Read This Before You Start Your Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read This Before You Start Your Business (132 Views)

Watch This Every Morning Before You Start Your Day / At What Age Did You Start Working? / When You Start Tether Investment, You Will Forget You Are Unemplyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Start Your Business by Alhadady: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
*Start Before You Are Ready*

At times I was roaming around thought of negative things , saying I'm not ready, I want to to do this! Do that !

Untill I read a post saying " start before you are ready"
By starting before you are ready you are coming out of your comfort zone, but when embrace challenges and push threshold of fear and doubt and other side you will grow to be a stronger, [color=#990000][/color]smarter, more creative personality

The nature of human being is that at the young age you are fearless, as you grow older your experience with failure condition you to become risk averse and more fearful
Business in this trending world called online requires

Knowledge, Skills, Strategies, collaborations, consistency and patience.�

The internet is a blessing from Allahu�

Yours is to learn to use it wisely or outsource it to an expert.�
Ideas are formed during the process and not during stagnancy

Those people you see as gurus today weren't like that at start.

They have sacrificed their time, money, energy, resources etc to get to where they are today.

Read about them, ask them how they started and you will be amazed and motivated to replicate the same to your life.

*## Al-hadady (value Smith)*

Connect with me through this Link https:///39nbVCQ

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider / Create Your CV For Just 2k / How To Make Money On Naijaskillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.