Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created (12176 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
Nah you Sabi. Ikorodu is far better than Onitsha.
Abakiliki is far better than an SW city in existence

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
Your brothers here feel having 4 storey building in a city is an achievement.
Empty online lapdog you seat in poor corner and be typing nonsense, I see you comparing Onitsha metro with Ota and Shagamu only on nairaland, I don't know what most of you smoke, is there another Shagamu or Ota outside the ones we know, dumbo you same Igboland is very tiny, but you don't know Anambra landmass doubled the size of Lagos with her lagoons, having a large landmass doesn't really make sense that's why you guys are having large fulani settlements in west, your landmass would've been better if the soil are largely areble soil, your landmass are largely covered by rocks, even east with small landmass are more agro productive. only on nairaland that any envious, jealous and evil mind majority of his people are known for building mud houses in their cities are the ones saying, 4 storey building in a city is not achievement, typical Yoruba man

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obamaofusa: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Obalatule:

Don't you people have no other place in the SE except this tiny Onitsha that you always brag about
Onitsha is a tiny place.It is only 52 square km according to google while Kano is manyfold bigger and larger and more developed than Onitsha.

Ibadan is 3,080 square km and only illiterates and dundees will compare 52 square km entity with 3,080 square km Ibadan.
Ibadan has universities,research centres,stadia etc while Onitsha does not,yet you always compare this tiny thing with its grandfathers...

Onitsha is just like only 5 GRAs in Ibadan.
It is a toddler to Kano talk less of Ibadan that has the highest number of GRAs and research centres in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Don't you people have no other place in the SE except this tiny Onitsha that you always brag about
Onitsha is a tiny place.It is only 52 square km according to google while Kano is manyfold bigger and larger and more developed than Onitsha.

Ibadan is 3,080 square km and only illiterates and dundees will compare 52 square km entity with 3,080 square km Ibadan.
Ibadan has universities,research centres,stadia etc while Onitsha does not,yet you always compare this tiny thing with its grandfathers...

It is a toddler to Kano talk less of Ibadan that has the highest number of GRAs and research centres in Nigeria.
Onitsha is a tiny place only to dimwits like you that dont know its a metropolis that has sprawled beyond the original Onitsha town grin grin , AS at 2021 onitsha metropolitan area is over 1000 square kilometres but ewedu dimwits only rely on Google map cos they never travel.

i know onitsha matter pains you very well, whenever you see all those multiple storey buildings it makes you want to cry grin Dont let me start on Enugu or even owerri.

By the way ibadan is a big mess of brown roof bungalows, remove those and you are left with a desert of few descent buildings grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

We have plenty other cities but since onitsha matter pains you so much, we like to use it as pepper on the wounds of ewedu dimwits

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by gidgiddy: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
Your brothers here feel having 4 storey building in a city is an achievement.

If you know the financial cost of putting up a 4 floor building you will run away

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by PoloG: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

grin grin grin grin grin everytime onistha this and that.. smelling polluted unpleasant onostha grin grin
Just watch, another one will open this same thread before next weekend grin grin
Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Since when has land size become achievement?

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
PoloG:
grin grin grin grin grin everytime onistha this and that.. smelling polluted unpleasant onostha grin grin
Just watch, another one will open this same thread before next weekend grin grin
I will open one this afternoon, i expect you to counter it with ibadan and its brown roof dilapidated bungalows

make e dey pepper una well
Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Obalatule:
Onitsha is a tiny place only to dimwits like you that dont know its a metropolis that has sprawled beyond the original Onitsha town grin grin , AS at 2021 onitsha metropolitan area is over 1000 square kilometres but ewedu dimwits only rely on Google map cos they never travel.

i know onitsha matter pains you very well, whenever you see all those multiple storey buildings it makes you want to cry grin Dont let me start on Enugu or even owerri.

By the way ibadan is a big mess of brown roof bungalows, remove those and you are left with a desert of few descent buildings grin

Choi! Even satan the devil no dey lie like this shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2021
PoloG:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Choi! Even satan the devil no dey lie like this shocked

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2021
post=99456631:

Empty online lapdog you seat in poor corner and be typing nonsense, I see you comparing Onitsha metro with Ota and Shagamu only on nairaland, I don't know what most of you smoke, is there another Shagamu or Ota outside the ones we know, dumbo you same Igboland is very tiny, but you don't know Anambra landmass doubled the size of Lagos with her lagoons, having a large landmass doesn't really make sense that's why you guys are having large fulani settlements in west, your landmass would've been better if the soil are largely areble soil, your landmass are largely covered by rocks, even east with small landmass are more agro productive. only on nairaland that any envious, jealous and evil mind majority of his people are known for building mud houses in their cities are the ones saying, 4 storey building in a city is not achievement, typical Yoruba man

Another lie spotted. Choi make una lie small small naaa... Afonja and flat.i.n.os make una take am easy.

Anambra State 4,844km²
Lagos State 3,345km²

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=Obalatule post=99457974][/quote]

I know truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Kinematics:

I know truth hurts.
Truth kii your papa

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Obalatule:
Truth kii your papa

E pain am..

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Kinematics:

E pain am..
E pain yor papa

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by PoloG: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Obalatule:
I will open one this afternoon, i expect you to counter it with ibadan and its brown roof dilapidated bungalows

make e dey pepper una well
smelling dirty unpleasant disorganized world most polluted cityof onistha grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2021
PoloG:
smelling dirty unpleasant disorganized world most polluted cityof onistha grin grin
Still light years ahead of Ibadan brown roof kingdom

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by KoshCAD: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Obalatule:
Okay, even better than tokyo
Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by KoshCAD: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2021
post=99456631:

At your age. You never desist from this your lie.

Your daughter no dey shame for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Obalatule: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2021
KoshCAD:
Okay, even better than tokyo
No just better than the whole brown roof cities in SW Nigeria
Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2021
KoshCAD:

Chino knows no shame angry grin grin grin
I pity em daughter.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2021
KoshCAD:

which lie od.e That Anambra almost double Lagos, half of Lagos size is covered by Lagoon or larger size of Yorba landmass covered by rock

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2021
post=99459031:

which lie od.e That Anambra almost double Lagos, half of Lagos size is covered by Lagoon or larger size of Yorba landmass covered by rock

E don change mouth to almost grin grin

And what is half of Anambra covered with? Gully erosion with uninhabitable red mud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Chino knows no shame angry grin grin grin
I pity em daughter.
Find your mate with same IQ and play with, I'm not in your league of nairaland mentally disorder(LNMD).

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by Kinematics: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
post=99459292:

[s]Find your mate with same IQ and play with, I'm not in your league of nairaland mentally disorder(LNMD).[/s]

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by ejanla077: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and stop promoting mediocrity. Anambrarians have rejected Obiano and his cohorts. Godwin Maduka we know
how do you even think maduka will get pdp ticket
Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by RIVERS1stson: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2021
There is no such place in Anambra,. Rivers state is a polluted state almost entire state is ravaged with pollution, shanties, slums, filth, etc.. Today Port HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. PORT HARCOURT is equally ravaged by cultists, armed robbers, kidnappers and general insecurity. Rivers state is an uninhabitable jungle. See your uninhabitable shithole PORT HARCOURT that's cursed with pollution, filth, shanties, slums, ghettos, etc

[s]
Kinematics:

E don change mouth to almost ;nd what is half of Anambra covered with? Gully erosion with uninhabitable red mud.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by PoloG: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Obalatule:
Still light years ahead of Ibadan brown roof kingdom
unpleasant landlocked onistha

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by PoloG: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2021
Kinematics:

E don change mouth to almost grin grin

And what is half of Anambra covered with? Gully erosion with uninhabitable red mud.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created by hayoholla(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2021
Nigerians, especially on this forum are something else. We can never learn. A simple opinion has turned to ethnic bashing. undecided. Even your Ibadan, onistha and Lagos. Which can be compared to a mega city. But intstead, we all here glorifying rubbish and nonsense. You are proud and contented of that slum we all live in? Why then do we then blame our leaders for doing nothing? It seems like we don't really know what we want in this country. Since the beginning of this thread, I have hardly seen a meaningful and tangible opinion on how cities and states across this country can be elevated to a mega status, but instead, we rather glorify which slum looks more beautiful. Odenson youths undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MACBAN: Fulani Herdsmen Need Money, Won’t Buy Forms For Presidential Aspirants / Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness / How Sss Trailed Boko Haram’s Spokesman To Kaduna (the Inside Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.