Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims (23306 Views)

Muslim-majority Countries Condemn Taliban's University Ban For Women / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Reactions Trail Kenyan Supreme Court Ruling On Hijab Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by PervertProphet: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Mary mother of Jesus dressed moderately, any reasonable mind would love to emulate her, however there is freedom of choice for those who choose to go naked & entertain the world.
It will be grave injustice to deny women such right to go naked or where hijab.

One question that most Muslim Mullahs have not been able to answer me.
How did Aisha dress that made the 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad rape her at 9years of age?

Moderate or Indecent?

1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by PervertProphet: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Hijab is a symbol of modesty in women and it's Islamic religious injunction. Hijab style varies but hair is one of the most important part needed to be covered.

Do you know the history of how the Islamic veil by the mad confusionist Pedophile Prophet Muhammad came to be?
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Very good one grin
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by ThatFairGuy1: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Acjohn:
All right, but good ppl will be good and bad ppl bad, using hijab may be good but doesn't define how good you are, its just like repainting a building and thinking it will make the building last longer or stronger.

I have found that a man's tendency to rape a woman doesnt depend on hijab but the mans pervasion.

Take all the naked ladies to a man with self control he will see the women as men but take a woman hooded from head to her toes to a man without self control, her voice alone is enough to make the man pounce on her.
So is hijab really a solution or the man?
For your information, wearing hijab isn't solely to prevent female assault BUT A COMMANDMENT FROM ALLAH.
It's a must for Muslim women to use hijab IRRESPECTIVE IF WHEREVER THEY MAY BE

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by ThatFairGuy1: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Downey:
Mumu thing
Why is it mumu thing biko? is it forced on you?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by ThatFairGuy1: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Since that day UN headquarters was bombed in Abuja, I gave a decree against hijab in my business premises.

I don't want that smelly thing around me or my premises.

One of my Edo employee, Afishetu wanted to defy my order, I promptly sacked her, after searching for a better job, she came back and resumed at the company,
without her hijab
You wish

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Coinbased: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Lewisalexander(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98548232:
Alhamdulillah.

Praise be to God!!

Okoro
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BRATISLAVA: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
dele1727:

So how does wearing of hijab by others violate your right?

If a state in the north says no church should be built now.. you are the first set to start shouting freedom of religion

No Christian goes to the North to fight to wear spaghettis. Rather they cover up and conform. But if you bring anyone from the Muslim faith to another place, they will first of all force you to eat the kind of food they like, then impose their dress sense on you and finally their religious preferences on you. Always at the threat of life.

Plus wherever Muslims are in the world, they are at war with the natives and the religions of the natives. There's never peaceful coexistence. Your freedom of religion means war in Europe, beheadings in France, abductions in Nigeria, war in India, needless deaths in Russia, China. The list is endless. It shows you who is truly peaceful and who has freedom. Freedom to oppress every other religion is your watch word.

It violates the right of people to see the ears and face of the next person. How they managed to do their NIN with preferential treatment to not open their hair remains a mystery. They are citizens but above the law through religion. As usual. The rules must be bent for the intolerant ones, otherwise they will cry islamophobia and start a war. The usual alternative if they don't get things their own way. No wonder men masquerade as women under hijabs and bombs are carried with ease. Rights indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Nova1982: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Since that day UN headquarters was bombed in Abuja, I gave a decree against hijab in my business premises.

One of my Edo employee, Afishetu wanted to defy my order, I promptly sacked her, after searching for a better job, she came back and resumed at the company,
without her hijab

is that what they taught you in the bible. even Mary covered her hair.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Gireiboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

as far as Nigeria is concerned
This must not happen
'cause if they take Nigeria

They take Africa
That's the truth

God help us

theFilmtricsay
Look at these delusional fool, for your info. we already own this country and there is nothing you can do about that.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by PervertProphet: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
MENELIIK:

Please go back to your ward, you are not ok*y yet

You mean like the schizophrenic delusional crossdresser Bobrisky type of Prophet Muhammad?
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by theFilmtric: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Look at these delusional fool, for your info. we already own this country and there is nothing you can do about that.
lol
Talking about delusion cheesy grin

theFilmtricsay
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by System202: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

without her hijab

If u are cristian u don't read ur bible

Jesus' mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an verse 33:59.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Abid2020(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
luminouz:

You are quoting the wrong person, mudafucker!!!

I'm the most detribalised person I know. I also don't give a fuq about religion. I quoted her based on what she said and which I found to be true. Christians have their own issue but she didn't talk on that. If she did,I would give her my points. Like I said, I have documented facts on how Muslim incursion into the west increased terrorism in those countries. I'm not being biased at all.

You lots carry religion on your heads like gala. Whether Muslim or Christians, you are all the same. I keep wondering how indoctrination could have robbed y'all of effective cognitive reasoning.
By the way,hommie, there are 6000 gods/religion since existence. Each one always claimed to be the TRUE one. Go figure.

If you wanna quote me again, remember this: My great grandparents were OGUN worshippers, My grandparents were MUSLIMS, My parents are CHRISTIANS.
So, WHAT AM I? cheesy
You are an atheist
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Mahmuday123: 3:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Downey:
Mumu thing
wat is your problem
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by shidof(m): 4:54am On Jan 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Little by little they will creep in, day by day they will begin to impose their rights over that of others. Soon enough, they will want to wear it everywhere, though they have been living without doing so. Their rights matter more than anyone else's. Then suddenly one day, they will do what they have been known for worldwide.

They will come as if they are being oppressed, then next thing you know they will impose their way on others. Watch out for the next Sharia state.

And the people who usually fight to wear the hijabs are always converts. Nobody in Iran wants to wear it, but someone in South Africa is fighting to. It's cold in winter, but not enough to impose the hijab.
why are crying more than the bereaved, nasoo e pain you reach. More of it to come insha'Allah
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BRATISLAVA: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2021
shidof:
why are crying more than the bereaved, nasoo e pain you reach. More of it to come insha'Allah

Are you a southern or northern Muslim?

It's obvious you're from the south, and that is why you are pretending not to know the way Islam spreads through initial deception, conquest and violence.

If it were Hindus, Sikhs or animists this rule was made for, nobody would mind. Because they are not violent oppressors. Because they will not be a thorn in South African flesh, protesting for their rights, then use those so called rights to control citizens with the threat of loss of lives to have their way. The game you played in Europe is your typical religious game.

Yes, we are pained by the unprovoked burning of churches in Kaduna by your religious brethren. That is what you want to spread to SAfrica.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BRATISLAVA: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's obvious you're from the south, and that is why you are pretending not to know the way Islam spreads through initial deception, conquest and violence.

If it were Hindus, Sikhs or animists this rule was made for, nobody would mind. Because they are not violent oppressors. Because they will not be a thorn in South African flesh, protesting for their rights, then use those so called rights to try to control citizens with the threat of loss of lives to have their way. The game you played in Europe is your typical religious game. Your religion plays it violently all over the world.

Yes, we are pained by the unprovoked burning of churches in Kaduna by your religious brethren. That is what you want to spread to SAfrica.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by shidof(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If it were Hindus, Sikhs or animists this rule was made for, nobody would mind. Because they are not violent oppressors. Because they will not be a thorn in South African flesh, protesting for their rights, then use those so called rights to control citizens with the threat of loss of lives to have their way. The game you played in Europe is your typical religious game.

You're a congenital fool for that stupid question. I'm a Muslim, no discrimination in Islam. I know that you're IPOB. It will be difficult for to tolerate others
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BRATISLAVA: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
shidof:
You're a congenital fool for that stupid question. I'm a Muslim, no discrimination in Islam. I know that you're IPOB. It will be difficult for to tolerate others

Face it. Muslims are terrorists and they discriminate southern fake Muslims like yourself. If you were real, you would be in Sambisa Forest to follow the tenets of Islam properly.

You're just another bloodsucker, may God save any non Muslims around you. Your attitude of intolerance is glaring.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Tarabye: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.