Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! (2307 Views)

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Sulaimon Olooru: Police Are Clueless About Handling Killer Fulani Herders / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! by Emu4u2c: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na wa.

That’s all I have to say
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! by Farolo: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Interesting... are you from the East or West?

Does it matter?
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! by giftedben: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
That's is the reason we supported ESN.
Any Governor who dares to challenge our decision is finished.
We will kill him.

You see that company that saved those soldiers that very day. It is only God that saved them that they apologised. Left for me that company would have gone up in flames.

You guys should wake up. Fashion weapons and be vigilant. Never you trust your politicians because they are greedy Ass holes.

Kill any herdsmen that destroy your farm lands and stop complaining to the authorities. The days of complaining are gone.

Anybody that comes your way and preach peace. Give that person the beating of his life. I have said my own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone More Radical About Biafra Than Nnamdi Kanu And He Is Not Even Igbo / S’east Shippers Protest Suspension Of Onitsha River Port / Update: Boko Haram Overrun Army Super Camp In Borno State -Babajide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.