Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

‘i’m Trying Not To Be Stubborn In My Beliefs’ – Tuchel Want To Keep Chelsea Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i’m Trying Not To Be Stubborn In My Beliefs’ – Tuchel Want To Keep Chelsea Job (223 Views)

EPL: Silva Set To Take Chelsea Job After Potter’s Sack / See What Abramovich Promised Lampard If He Accept Chelsea's Job / Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Trying Not To Be Stubborn In My Beliefs’ – Tuchel Want To Keep Chelsea Job by donvicky90(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
To thrive at the highest level and drive his club back to the top of the table, the Blues manager is willing to focus and work on his personality.
Thomas Tuchel, Chelsea’s new boss, needs to benefit from his turbulent experience that saw him fall out with club bosses as he tries to achieve traction during his time in West London.
Similarly, he fell out with CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke at Borussia Dortmund, who said the coach left him feeling ‘worn out.’

“It’s pure passion—also some principles. Your word is your word and I trust the word of a man,” Tuchel told reporters during a press conference.

“What I like now and why I am very positive is that I am self-aware that this is a thing to improve, to be also more relaxed and not to be too stubborn in my beliefs.

“The structure that I find here is very clear and a very easy structure. It is easy to understand there are not many people who make the decisions and I can absolutely live with that.

Continue https://sports24.com.ng/im-trying-not-to-be-stubborn-in-my-beliefs-tuchel-doesnt-want-to-fall-out-with-chelsea-directors/

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Confirms Ahmed Musa’s West Brom Switch / 2.0 Odds Daily / Man United 'face Penalty Fee If They Do Not Extend Edinson Cavani Contract'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.