Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Who Is DJ Cuppy? I Don't Know Her - Zlatan Ibile Reacts (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is DJ Cuppy? I Don't Know Her - Zlatan Ibile Reacts (watch Video) (196 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is DJ Cuppy? I Don't Know Her - Zlatan Ibile Reacts (watch Video) by Sparofire: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Blocking Allegations From DJ Cuppy. Nigerian superstar singer, Zlatan Ibile, has finally reacted to allegations by DJ Cuppy, of him blocking her on social media.

He shocked many by claiming he doesn’t know her, despite the pair once collaborating on a track. Earlier this year, DJ Cuppy took to social media to talk about the strained relationship between her and Zlatan Ibile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fpy9MGjBVA

The two Nigerian celebrities made a song titled “Gelato” in August 2019. However, Cuppy stated that she was blocked by the rapper on social media without explanation.

“10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why Zlatan Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why; we were actually friends and “Gelato” was a hit!,” DJ Cuppy stated on Twitter.

Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Blocking Allegations From DJ Cuppy
In a recent interview on The Switch show, Zlatan clarified the controversy once and for all by denying ever knowing the female DJ.

When asked what transpired between him and the DJ, Zlatan interrupted by asking “is she an artist,” before finally stating that he does not know who that is.

Source: https://www.kingsparo.ng/2021/01/is-she-artiste-i-don-know-her-zlatan.html
Re: Who Is DJ Cuppy? I Don't Know Her - Zlatan Ibile Reacts (watch Video) by BusinessCity: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Hot sauce
Re: Who Is DJ Cuppy? I Don't Know Her - Zlatan Ibile Reacts (watch Video) by skyblueking(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2021
�� omor this one loud o... make una free my crush.. who's Zlatan sef..

(1) (Reply)

Cicely Tyson Made Me Cry After She Said This,pls Don't Cry(video) / Ofat - Chikala / Exclusive: Watch Full Highlight Of 2021 Headies Award In HD Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.