Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire (10443 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Zooposki(f): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Josywhyte: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
This vaccines might end up being tampered with by our doctors.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Henryjr(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
starbuck:
Their wahala because I am sure won't take any nonsense vaccine
You must take the vaccine as every other person will do. U can't be left to live with this virus alone
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2021
something that if brought to Nigeria.. it will not reach everywhere .. thats how wicked this country is
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Originalsly: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmm...... buying what is not needed. They should say how much it will cost Nigeria. In developed Europe it costs US $2.16 .... same vaccine $5.25 in South Africa.... how much is it costing Nigeria? ... this is classified info.... we are drowning ourselves in debt because of greedy politicians.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by TONIOI: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2021
To be injected to dia village people not me , secure vaccine instead of securing ur citizens from banditory , what a failed government.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by byinks(f): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2021
author= post=98545495]Vaccine should be a personal thing.
No one should be forced to take it.
If you want it, go for it , it is free.
If you don't want it, stay away from it.
[b]#SimpleSturvz. cry

So you expect us to believe that forced vaccination isn't being planned ?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by erico2k2(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Mikepenny5(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
market dry for nairaland today oh,

see as everywhere dry, abi na because today na Friday or gist don finish for Nigeria.

sometimes i pity people who own shop, especially in places with lesser foot traffic, they would sit down, think and think and think.

if you succed see customer small, next week 30 shops selling the same thing will open next to you. then they will chase you with charms and thugs.

Nigeria is a jungle, it is a risk not to take risk. Family men don't take risk, take risk as a bachelor.

Remember:Stay Safe
U talk tru
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by TONIOI: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

see as everywhere dry, abi na because today na Friday or gist don finish for Nigeria.

sometimes i pity people who own shop, especially in places with lesser foot traffic, they would sit down, think and think and think.

if you succed see customer small, next week 30 shops selling the same thing will open next to you. then they will chase you with charms and thugs.

Nigeria is a jungle, it is a risk not to take risk. Family men don't take risk, take risk as a bachelor.

Lol , God will make a way for you , if they like let dem sell the same thing u are selling what is yours will not pass you by .
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Blackdisciple(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Well it's good for them as for me ain't taking shit cos I have been ok before the gat damn vac came
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Minjim: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
I hope we have enough freezers and power to reserve them ?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by erico2k2(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... buying what is not needed. They should say how much it will cost Nigeria. In developed Europe it costs US $2.16 .... same vaccine $5.25 in South Africa.... how much is it costing Nigeria? ... this is classified info.... we are drowning ourselves in debt because of greedy politicians.
look how long it took the UK to buy 40 million doses grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by just2endowed: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
good news
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by mosesaigbe(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Emulti(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Eriokanmi: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Na January, no, na February we go receive the 100k covid-19 vaccine. Which date in February, not known. Now, they've secured 40m vaccines
These people are serial liars. They can play with anything, including human lives. Thank God the air we breathe in is for free. These people would have hoarded and sell it to the poor masses at exorbitant rates. They've not learned any lesson from some of their members who have failed to covid-19 pandemic.

We will get it right someday. We're still expecting just 100k vaccine when South Africa has since done the needful with a wide number of vaccines when compared to ours. Make the oyinbos dey deceive una say we be giant of africa and largest African economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2021
I just hope they are talking about Pfizer, Moderna and Oxford vaccines. I’m not taking any other brand outside of these three.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Dpharisee: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

Today is Friday, we are waiting for posts with the caption 'What is the ruling' behind Nairaland being dry today' grin

If Igbo and Yoruba youths decide to end their online quarrel Nairaland will fade out, so some people job here is to keep fanning the embers of tribal discord to keep traffic on the site going
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by SQLmastar(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

if you succeed see customer small, next week 30 shops selling the same thing will open next to you. then they will chase you with charms and thugs.

Guy so you are thinking my thoughts too?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by CheedyJ(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Omo, see better cash out
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

funny but you make sense die grin. .

Sensible business oriented people would want to get a patent right or secure exclusive distributorship for their products or services rendered else, there are so many destroyers of ideas in Nigeria. Instead of thinking of nice ideas which could fetch them money, they'd be stealing or plagiarising others intellectual properties. You have to be smart man!
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2021
naijadrivablog:

For this vaccine, na em I go join "Coconut Head Association".
Make una de take am.
Hahaha. Which one b Coconut Head Association again?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Originalsly: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2021
erico2k2:

look how long it took the UK to buy 40 million doses grin grin grin

...... COVID-19 is their problem.... I don't know why it concerns us soooo much. Is Europe fighting to acquire and distribute malaria shots? ... to stop the spread?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Brushstrokes20: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Cash out loading....
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2021
They should share the vaccine among themselves and their families.

So make we know how much they've looted from it. Stupid government.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Toneroiyke: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Bag of lies
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by matm: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Pax herbal capsules of pax herbal clinic Edo state is already on ground.produced by rev fr Adodo.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Slurity(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2021
starbuck:
Their wahala because I am sure won't take any nonsense vaccine
You refuse to be educated
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by aniodoqwu: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Oga, use the money to subsidize our pharmaceutical companies to produce malaria drugs and sell to end users at N100 per dose. Instruct that people take the preventive or curative medicines once every month and you won't see any corvid/cartterh symptoms anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by ariesbull: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Go and equip your hospitaks and research facilities and stop depending on the West...what the hell is wrong with black man ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots / COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria / Is Moi-moi Healthy? All Ideas And Suggestions Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.