Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Be True To Yourself And Lay Evil Off - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be True To Yourself And Lay Evil Off (166 Views)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / "And Lay Thy Foundations With Sapphires." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be True To Yourself And Lay Evil Off by evolution4434: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Be True to yourself and Lay evil Off

#DailyDose

Whenever we decide to be true to ourselves and God, we always realize that there are some few or many things we have to do away with so as for God to have His way in and through us. Although most times, these things are things we don’t really want to let go of, but we just have to pick between God or whatever is holding us away from God.

Depart from me you evildoers that I may keep the commandments of my God. Psalms 109:115

There’re friends who are evildoers that will prevent us from observing the commands of God and prevent us from taking the necessary steps in doing God's will. I have seen quite often how the friendship that some people keep prevents them from preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because in the company of such friends, religion is foolishness, Christ isn’t for the intellectuals, ego is a daily necessity, humility is foolishness; and as a result, many people forfeit and bury holy and righteous desires in their hearts. Some people keep friends that made them see women as sexual instrument, and a gender to be dominated. Sometimes, such men might even love their wife truly, but the ideas from evil friends make them misbehave. Sometimes, ungodly friends do not make us commit evil, but we bury holy thoughts and acts because we’re connected to them.

Your friend will surely influence you; you can’t help but be influenced by them. The word said, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. When we see your friends, we will know whether you’re Godly or not, wise or foolish, honorable or dishonorable, etc. Whatever your friends are not or won't be, you are highly likely not to be as well. And the word of the Lord said again in verse 118 that, ‘Thou dost spurn all who go astray from thy statues; yea, their cunning is in vain.’ Don’t act as if you’re wise with God. He loves children like faith. Depart from evil friendship and companion, associate with God’s children and doing God’s desire will be easy for you.

Here's a video that talks about promotion in God's kingdom. You'll surely have an edge if you practice what's here. See through the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQF_8x777s

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel

(1) (Reply)

"Behold, What Manner Of Love The Father Hath Bestowed Upon Us,.." / Meet Sinach / 2 Used Alto Saxophone Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.