Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Web Development Course Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Development Course Online (159 Views)

Admob Mobile App Development Course: Get Access / Best PHP Course Online - For Free / Why Is Web Development So Complex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Development Course Online by Citnix: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2021
I am looking for where to study web development online (live). I am basically interested in learning HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT for website development.
Re: Web Development Course Online by maximus2: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Ok..

That'd be via zoom right?

Do you just want to learn the skill or you also want to learn the business of the skill?

Do you have any programming experience prior to this post, since you said front end web development?
Re: Web Development Course Online by Citnix: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
maximus2:
Ok..

That'd be via zoom right?

Do you just want to learn the skill or you also want to learn the business of the skill?

Do you have any programming experience prior to this post, since you said front end web development?

Thank you for reaching out. You are correct on front end. I don't know what you mean by skill or business of the skill. As long as I can confidently create a front end website, I should be fine. I have no experience or background in programming outside few information and readings from websites. Yes on zoom or similar platforms.
Re: Web Development Course Online by maximus2: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Citnix:

Thank you for reaching out. You are correct on front end. I don't know what you mean by skill or business of the skill. As long as I can confidently create a front end website, I should be fine. I have no experience or background in programming outside few information and readings from websites. Yes on zoom or similar platforms.

The question now is how can you be contacted?
Business of your skill means how you can effectively monetize that skill while delivering consistent quality of service.

There's more to frontend design than just programming languages.

You can send me a message on (wa. link/ w0ffyx)

Remove the spaces

Looking forward to hearing from you citnix.

Warm regards.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Mini Project On Github / 3 Easy Ways To Making Your Website More User-friendly / All Website Scripts Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.