Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Product Research Assistant For Amazon Seller| Flat-Rate & Profit Share Options - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Product Research Assistant For Amazon Seller| Flat-Rate & Profit Share Options (147 Views)

Personal Assistant For Immediate Employment / Virtual Assistant For Online Data Entry Jobs / New Research Assistant Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Product Research Assistant For Amazon Seller| Flat-Rate & Profit Share Options by gioscot: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
This job will require some time for research, laptop and internet connection.

2020 was quite something. Perhaps the best words to describe is:

Unprecedented, unparalleled, extraordinary and many other words in between.

While many businesses experienced difficulties or closed down because of government imposed lockdowns, others like Amazon which were better positioned for online business boomed.

Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world with millions of products, sellers and customers around the world. Amazon allows 3rd party sellers to sell products on its platform. But finding profitable products on Amazon with a low competition is not as easy as reciting the English Alphabet. This is why product research is needed.

My target at the end of this year is to invest in up to 50 private label products with my hard-earned funds.

I can’t do this product sourcing myself due to my busy schedules, so I’m looking for a team of hustlers to help me.

Reward for finding products:

Option 1:

₦2200 for each product found.

Option 2:

₦1500 for each product that meets a criterion which I’ll shared below plus 2% of the profit (upside) for 6 months. This upside will exclude costs such as advertising fees, platform fees, shipping, buying price and import costs.

So for example:

If I order 1000 pieces of product at a cost of £600 and pay £300 to have them shipped to me plus a £100 import tax. The total cost will be £1000, so my break-even price will be the (total cost)/ (total expenses) which will be equal to (£600+£300+£100)/ (1000) which equal £1 per item.

Assuming Amazon total fee equate to 50% of my initial break-even price (£0.5). The new break even price will then be £1.5. If I decide to sell this product for £10 each, my margin will be over £7. This will mean you will earn over ₦50 naira on each sale.

Please note this 6 months will start counting after the product reaches the final destination (which could be Amazon’s fulfilment centre).

Option 3: 

5% of the upside for 12 months.

Other benefits:

Opportunity for permanent role if the business grows.
Opportunity to launch your own private label products through my Amazon seller account.
Opportunity to work with me on other projects.

My philosophy is based on finding under-priced talents and bringing them on my team with the hopes that we can have some shared wins and make some positive impact in society. I did this with my content team and I believe I can do the same for ecommerce.
Note:

For transparency’s sake, I created a simple checklist to know if a product qualifies as a worthy find… you can refer to this checklist here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5T5swwfIu38w5UTpXgjDNonEzd5fIy2VpDtX5W_Rug/edit?usp=sharing

I will regularly share product sales with you (AKA, I’ll provide reports and other authentic documents to show your sales of each product you find). I will also show you how to track sales for the products in question, so you’re confident I’m paying you the right amount.

Payment for profit-share options will be made after every 6 weeks, which gives enough time for Amazon’s 30-days return window. Payment will be made to your Naira bank account.

Still interested? Continue reading…

I’ve organised a [url='https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5T5swwfIu38w5UTpXgjDNonEzd5fIy2VpDtX5W_Rug/edit?usp=sharing']guide [/url]to help you understand what is required of this role. Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5T5swwfIu38w5UTpXgjDNonEzd5fIy2VpDtX5W_Rug/edit?usp=sharing

Once you’re done covering the guide, you can proceed to complete the application here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemCqNUfOFCezhL_HYzNjtH8j0RGm3NauNg8rqg25Z0p25Jnw/formResponse

Have questions? Contact me.Thank you!
Re: Product Research Assistant For Amazon Seller| Flat-Rate & Profit Share Options by iamclime(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2021
This is worth considering. I'll love to explore it, as a research-focused fellow

(1) (Reply)

Female Hair Stylist Needed At Ikeja / Amazing But Affordable Cosmetics / Nationwide Recruitment For Salesman Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.