Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Married Women Hear Me Out Today: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Hear Me Out Today: (5036 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Leezah(f): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
wink
kelvinrhs:
Someone give Op a medal
Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Leezah(f): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
pls do save it, u will surely need someday. My ex was an expert at everything listed, most of the nights she can't go to bed without her hands on my d**k, it was like to her a sleeping pill for her every night and some of u will b wondering why we didn't end up together. I wasn't financially buoyant for marriage then and her family n suitors were putting pressure on her to get married cuz she had come of age n a graduate at that.
You should have gotten her pregnant to ease off suitors.
Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Leezah:
You should have gotten her pregnant to ease off suitors.
That's very risky and a wrong way to handle such things. Not good to force things that aren't meant to be, not every battle we must fight.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Leezah(f): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
That's very risky and a wrong way to handle such things. Not good to force things that aren't meant to be, not every battle we must fight.
He loved the girl he had no money, the best was to get her pregnant then things will fall in place
Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Leezah:
He loved the girl he had no money, the best was to get her pregnant then things will fall in place
It is not everybody that want to start having children before marriage and without a tangible source of income to train up and provide for your children.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Leezah(f): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
It is not everybody that want to start having children before marriage and without a tangible source of income to train up and provide for your children.
Studies from NIHR shows that as a result of what we consume, mossy men shoot "BLANK" hence the need to test if he still has bullets left.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by stonemasonn: 6:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Assuming the Man can last 40 seconds

1 Like

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by blinking001(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Leezah(f): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2021
blinking001:

Gbamsolutely
If ye men are useful the women will be useful.
Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by blinking001(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Leezah:
If ye men are useful the women will be useful.
Stay off my mentions....thanks.
Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Greystone: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Leezah:
MARRIED WOMEN HEAR ME OUT TODAY:
Married women help your husbands
You are married to him, you have got rights to have sex with him Yes but the problem is that,you don't know how to get his attention....
Sex to men is food,so you must know how to spicy your food,start initiating it.....its not always to have sex on the bed NO.....let me list them now for you.

1. If you prepare the water for bathing,follow him there,bathe him,just like you bath the boys under age whilist you are naked, or bath together, wash his things, play with it just there in the bathroom,if you like MouthAction, suck that lollipop, until its hard.....then give him your backside _you facing the wall. So that he can Bleep you hard.
After that,tell him to bath you on the back.....teach him to bath you even down there, he must learn how to wash you down there,insert his finger the way you do it when you are washing it, by doing that,he will start fingering u,then Bleep him once again.......

2. When you go to the bedroom,lie him on the bed,apply lotion on him,all the body,but to his Dick,take a KY Jelly then start massage his Dick,then when its hard,ride on him,don't be lazy,coz most of Women are lazy to b on top,if you want to change the style,don't allow his Dick to come out,just turn like snakes while you are holding him tight

3. Make it a habit to shave him after two weeks so that he get used to fucking and remain clean most of the time,coz it is a must,after shaving...fucking must b there...

4.When you are just the two of you at home,learn to wear the "see through" things without a pant..let him have a look how your bums shake..play music,and Show how much you can dance ,shaking your boobs and bums...even to show him your pussy......he will just jump on you....sex is in what we see..

5. During the night,its a MUSt you sleep naked I think,even if he gives you the back side,your hand can touch his Dick.....start playing with it if you don't feel sleepy..... do that when he is sleeping,just Start stroking it as if you are masturbating him,he will feel sexy in his dream,then he will wake up only to find it is you touching his dick,he can't refuse than to Bleep you....even before sleeping you can do that..you have to enjoy sex to the fullest,if you squinting,don't feel shy to do that.....

6. In the bedroom,don't wear anything when he is resting,let him have his clear View,front view,back view, though ladies you look fun sometimes at the back veiw when you bend over ....you can even using dirty language..honey today, I will win the game,if you think am lying let's try...Bleep me hard today. My pussy needs your Dick badly, I want to reach ogasm today

Let's do it dad.....then you will see how hard he will become.

7. When the act is over, clean him and clean the plate also because he may need the food again,so he can't have his food on dirty plates........am done, this will help those who complain about their husband who feel tired to have sex with their wives.

I know you have started thinking that am canal,
for where, am sounding this way my dear friend trying to help your family sexual life to stand up again.

Golden oyil deyon on top your head

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by Leezah(f): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
cheesy
Greystone:

Golden oyil deyon on top your head

1 Like

Re: Married Women Hear Me Out Today: by DaBogu: 9:36am On May 18, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

About The Ministry Of Help / Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids / N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.