Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,968 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It (17658 Views)

HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Seniorwriter(m): 5:00am On Jan 30, 2021
Yet many Soldiers celebrated your been relieved of the duty as a service chief....Lols
That's why I prefer my clients to rate me on my Business Development Management Locomotives
Recently someone told me she was doing great before I started giving her tips on the basics of upgrading her brand to an eCommerce type.
Sometimes you may think your inputs are doing the necessary job whereas the recipient thinks otherwise. It is expedient to always ask from people if you are actually doing great on the job or services you are rendering o....It's key.
Such is this burutai's case.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by ceaser: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2021
In Mr Macaroni's voice:

Buratai, are you, are you normal?!

1 Like

Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by PrinceOfLagos: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2021
God punish your stupid mouth , idiot
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by baski92(m): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2021
The young body he sent to their early grave
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by greypencils: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Says the suck-away
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by koolaid87: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2021
Story for the gods

Oga, go focus on your snakes
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by ednut1(m): 5:11am On Jan 30, 2021
Eleribu
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by amarachi06(f): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2021
Felixamos:
continue telling yourself that lie if it makes you sleep well at night pending when karma gets you...

Ewu Hausa destroyed the little dignity the Nigerian Army had. infact, you battered their image with abuse.
l will be so happy the day you will appear before ICC for your crimes against, Shities, IPOB, Endsars Protesters, and many others.
you can never be like Air Force Commodore, who left with a clean slate.

Devil face! God will surely punish you with the remaining number of your days on Earth.

l feel like transporting you to ICC. Face like Cobra!
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by ELgordo(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Na so....kwantinue
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by supereagle(m): 5:20am On Jan 30, 2021
The jubilation meant good riddance to the bad rubbish. The first time in history of Nigeria army we shall have that.
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Yankee101: 5:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Delusions
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Acidiously: 5:27am On Jan 30, 2021
More army personnel have died carelessly and disrespectfully under your leadership
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by ebukamat34: 5:28am On Jan 30, 2021
For your mind
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by CloudResident(m): 5:30am On Jan 30, 2021
Thunder fire you!
The blood of the innocent and loyal soldiers you and your cohorts sacrificed on the altar of your ill-gotten wealth will always come back to haunt you now and forever. Amen
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by solmusdesigns: 5:34am On Jan 30, 2021
He did his best but not enough

Let him go and enjoy his retirement with billions to spend
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2021
amarachi06:

Ewu Hausa destroyed the little dignity the Nigerian Army had. infact, you battered their image with abuse.
l will be so happy the day you will appear before ICC for your crimes against, Shities, IPOB, Endsars Protesters, and many others.
you can never be like Air Force Commodore, who left with a clean slate.

Devil face! God will surely punish you with the remaining number of your days on Earth.

l feel like transporting you to ICC. Face like Cobra!
I believe you are referring to the post...

1 Like

Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by mejai(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Buratai abi burutanshi, u no go close your mouth and enjoy ur retirement in peace.
Go and enjoy ur snakes. You can even register on Nairaland and be uploading snakes pics. Lalasticlala will be grateful.
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Iceyjayz: 5:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Shut up man, you are a big thief
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by mechanics(m): 5:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Well he played his part but didn't give his best to the work, if not all this issues of soldiers coming up and saying soldiers are not well taking care of in the battle front and the issue of lack of equipment to fight the war won't have arose if he was serious with his work.
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by TemmyT002(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2021
Similar ro what Lai Mohammed said too.
What if these leaders are lying and deceiving themselves because of the lies their aides are telling them?
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by West2019(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2021
Animal, fool, idoit, lair, badstrd, wicked man, you are sack cos of your incompetent , now you are telling yourself you served your family very well .you need to be arrested
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Abalado(f): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2021
Yes we agree with u,Sha be going to ur house...no wonder ur men were rejoicing when they sacked u,,ode
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by canalily(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Onye awusa grin grin
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by bekpo(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2021
U must have been very stupid to have said that.
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Jaybabs2021: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Oga your lie no be here ooo
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Gkay1(m): 6:06am On Jan 30, 2021
lie lie
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Aflix(m): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I agree. That the Army hasn't totally wiped them off, doesn't mean you haven't recorded humongous successes. That for at least 2 years now, BH has been largely unable to make and plant bombs everywhere like they used to, is a sign of your measured success.
Which is easier; planting a bomb that might take at most 30 minutes or beheading people for 4 hours on a go
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by israelmao(m): 6:20am On Jan 30, 2021
You rather left it scattered and divisive than you met it.
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2021
This man is speaking from the dream he had while asleep last night
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by snowball11(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2021
There's a way this government and people who have served under it lie! They lie with confidence undecided

What a Lie administration!
Re: General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It by kudinkarfe: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2021
The greatest COAS of all time, history will be kind to you General. Veni, vidi, vici.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / Battle For 2023: Atiku, PDP Troubled As Wike's Opposition Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.