Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72059 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toniaife(f): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
And some ladies are afraid of falling in love with fine boys o, most especially the Yoruba ones.

They get too much attention from other girls, so they end up becoming flirts.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by kechywillz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Young man,find a reasonable thing to do with your life,don't let your looks n women ruin your life,there's more to life than what looks n women can offer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ceeogbaru2: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nah only money be fine bobo

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
LOUD THAT BOY HEAR IT... WHO CUTE EEP IN 9JA
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ceeogbaru2: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nah only money be fine bobo

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
LOUD IT LET THAT SMALL BOY HEAR IT... WHO CUTE EEP IN 9JA
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by daywalker02: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

Lol I didn't create this thread to talk about sex. I already explained the experience I had today that precipitated the creation of this thread.

I'm not even a sex freak. Funny enough my sex drive is not that high and I'm very picky with women. You won't believe the number of girls I ghost and ignore their texts because I'm not interested in them. If I was a sex freak I'd have had sex with triple the number of girls I've had sex with.

Experience has taught me that women are just distractions. If a guy can keep his mind off women and focus on his goals and money he will succeed.

Ok Chief
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Seyzcham91(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
for your mind undecided not this generation better not let OP get into your head

go find money, na money be fine bobo grin
chris259:
I've told guys severally dat in as much as a girl loves money and materials things they still love guys who are gud looking and intelligent.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Saig: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:
First of all I'm not creating this thread to boast or show off. Actually something happened today that made me create an account to share this with you guys. I was walking on the street today and two girls were in a Keke and as the Keke drove by, one of the girls who locked eyes with me put her head out of the Keke and screamed "Fine boy." This was a weird experience for me on a list of other weird experiences I've had with girls. I've realized a lot about looks and how it influences your experience with women and I'll share them with you guys.

1. Not all girls find me attractive, but majority of them do. Just like men have types of women that they are attracted to, women also do. But there is a type of girl most guys find attractive even though some guys might find her unattractive. For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.

2. Girls who are bold toast me with style, but the ones who aren't bold will act like they despise me, until I approach them and then I'll realize that they have been insanely attracted to me for a long time but never summoned courage to tell me.

I'll explain the behavior of both:

How girls toast me with style: Girls who are bold enough to approach me will do these things: They will compliment my looks immediately they meet me. They will says things like: You look good, I like your beards, you have nice hands, I like the smell of your perfume etc. Secondly, they will use any opportunity they have to touch me. They will randomly touch my arms, hands, shoulders, face beards etc.
Third they will inquire about where I live and if I live alone. Fourth, they begin to act like simps in that they will be willing to do anything I ask them to do, even to the point of buying stuff for me, and ditching their female friends to be with me. They literally become a slave to me and will say yes to anything I ask them to do. If I find them attractive enough I can easily have sex with them the first time I'm alone with them and they'll do anything I want them to do in bed.

What I've learned from these girls is that they are upfront and straight forward and I guess that's how girls want men to be with them. They won't tell you they want to have sex with you but they will find ways to hint at it.

Girls that are not bold enough to approach me: These category of girls are very good actors. Honestly I don't even have a clue that they find me attractive until I talk to them. When I walk past them they will squeeze face and when I greet them they will just glance, greet back and turn their face . I've come to realize that this behavior is a combination of nerves and pretence. There was a girl I could have sworn hated me for no reason until I then realized that she has been fantasizing about having sex with me for a long time.

3. As far as sex is concerned, women care a lot about looks. A girl who wants a boyfriend who will fulfill boyfriend roles like talking care of her and buying her stuff doesn't really give a Bleep about looks. All they care about is rich guys, especially those girls that are looking for husbands.. But girls that want to have exciting sex really care alot about looks. Girls in their exploring phase ( girls between 17 and 22) care a lot about looks sometimes even more than they care about money.

4. Guys feel intimidated when you talk to girls that they like: Honestly, this annoys me the most. Like I can just be talking to a girl just on a platonic level with no interest of having sex with her and a guy that likes her will just start beefing me for no reason.

Have been experiencing a kind of similar thing with the second category of girls.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Judolisco(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Oga good look matters.

If you get money fine join am.
na money important pass ned nwoke na reference to my point
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by BRATISLAVA: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

Maybe I could have used someone else. But I do find her attractive and I know lots of guys that do.

If you find her attractive, then we have to question your judgement of your own attractiveness.

Not everyone is swayed by looks, so don't call it pretense or lack of courage. Others characteristics you have are likely a put off. Different people have different things they find attractive. Some find hands attractive. Others toes. Yet others voices.

Even the most attractive people have to do fishing themselves, not the lies that people are salivating after them always.

People will always seek sex with better looking people, so it's not that big a deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by mozes01(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
I no say being fine no good o. But nigga if u no get money hide ur fine face. As for being Handsome I know myself sey I cute . But mehn u see this girl's they don't come cheap. After all na them go chase u, spend for u, BUT.............. you are gonna pay back in ten folds my Nigarrr

Slawomirr am I right?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Shormiey(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
For this kinda irrelevant post to enter front page, the op must know the owner of Nairaland or a family to a super mod.....once again a trash can property. shocked
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Whitelookq: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
I too na fine boy, and girls too like me like mad, but I no get there time

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Seyzcham91(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin e won make we go jump inside river naija ni undecided

no mind OP undecided who find boy epp?

na money be fine bobo joo
yanabasee1:
OP......

So we weh no fine....Make we do wetin?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Juoflife1(f): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pishure or adonbelivit
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Saig: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
Most guys saying dj cuppy is attractive are only saying that cos her dad is rich.if let's say her parents where not dat rich they won't look her way..as for the other things u said u are on point
That girl fine
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SmartPolician: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
hmm how many have you had that you don't want us to rest,what makes you think you are even fine?
E be like say you don dey envy person wey you sef never see before.

Na your type of guy dey go block guy for street to follow am fight because the guy dey tidy babe wey you no get liver to approach

Rogavo, abeg carry on; no be your fault say you fine.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by mosdii(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by hansomb: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
There's more to life than sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Niom(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
And u didn't even include your pix for us to verify your claim with all this writeup.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Callmegerald2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
Most guys saying dj cuppy is attractive are only saying that cos her dad is rich.if let's say her parents where not dat rich they won't look her way..as for the other things u said u are on point

How can you say DJ Cuppy is not attractive? Is something wrong with your Ocular orifice? tongue
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Well i haven’t seen u but I know fine or handsome can be confusing these days. Fresh guy that are not so fine are considered handsome depending on the level of the gal in question.

Sometimes it’s ur pocket they confuse with handsome whilst really Ure basically average.

I think when a guy is fine, fellow guys will say it guy u be fine guy ooo or fine boy I don’t know Bt then this doesn’t mean immediate success with all gals. There a lot more to add to the recipe to get in going. 2ndly when u can get an independent gal without flexing money u fine no be small oo or atleast u get game.

I’ve had gals chase me on WhatsApp groups bt sadly I’m not the randy type I enjoy keeping it platonic till I see reasons to switch it up. The funny thing is I’m not overly crazy about them like some of my other guys on same group chasing same gals. Lol

Now the twist is sometimes the gal u like don’t see u as a spec until much later after working ur ass off. It’s ridiculous. I call it The kryptonite effect.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by AFONJACOW(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mumu thread... Finest with empty pocket... What of we oyimbo dey fall all over just to be bang, we don come nairaland come disturb others
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Oga good look matters.

If you get money fine join am.

Just get that paper first... grin

Lemme see which fine geh wee call you ugly! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SmartPolician: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I also noticed this,its average looking ladies that do bodly give good looking guys greenlight.

The extremely beautiful ladies dont give a damn about your fine face,they are mostly after the good life,which involves lot of money.

Reason for this: They always know that they have lot of options,unlike the not so pretty ladies.

FACT: Handsome guys HOOK not so beautiful ladies.

Beautiful ladies HOOK not so handsome guys.

MY OPINION: Nobody is ugly,we are all wonderful creatures. Thats why i avoid using the UGLY word.

You made a lot of sense.

I couldn't agree more!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
daywalker02:
With all the problem in this country, all that this young man care about is sex, na wah oh

lol. its obvious he is young. leave am make he enjoy him early 20s. lol.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
yanabasee1:
OP......

So we weh no fine....Make we do wetin?
Drink alot of water, exercise, eat right, apply moisturizer not bleaching cream. Most people think its cream that make you cool but no it's the combination of things from inside then outside will reflect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by extol1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
wink
picture display describes the ironic of life. women are slaves to money
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
kechywillz:
Young man,find a reasonable thing to do with your life,don't let your looks n women ruin your life,there's more to life than what looks n women can offer

At this point in time, he feels he's the most handsome and desired man in his world. Women have approached him, he feels terrific. It's some sort of game to him. The game of feeling attractive.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by extol1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toniaife:
And some ladies are afraid of falling in love with fine boys o, most especially the Yoruba ones.

They get too much attention from other girls, so they end up becoming flirts.
I for accept but I no gree
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Pickieox(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
hmm how many have you had that you don't want us to rest,what makes you think you are even fine?

Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by extol1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
kechywillz:
take three chill bottles of stout

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:

It's all perspective sir...

Money or not, Cuppy is beautiful! Her facial features, especially her smile are very much attractive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.