Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account (49887 Views)

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by kabanayol9(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Would i have returned that 38million if i were in her shoes?
Nothing compares to peace of mind and a good name, i will return it sha cos las las GOD Almighty go still bless, this woman nah my role model, GOD will surely bless her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Highest I go wait for one week
If I see say nobody trace or track me walai I go spend am aje
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
When a german bank credited me with excess of 4000€ and i went to them to report the error, after investigaton they still called thar they need my permission before they can reverse the transaction. She need to be commended wether her addeess is linked or not she can equallu moved house and nothing will happen. author=BusinessCity post=98554717]Commendable but her account links with her residential address, perhaps we should try another test without any traceable details and test for her actions .. Again undecided

As for me o..

Well I go first borrow am go Alaba Rago go buy goods sell first turn over the money small before I return am

Mi o le wa short undecided

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Cti28(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
"Me Talking to get approval in nairaland": Good deed. I'll do the same thing

The real me
"Japa japa.....japa lo London... Eeeh ehhhn"
Lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Cti28(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Mumu woman.

I would have played 2 odds on bet9ja to double the money before returning it.

Premium tears will overflow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Gunayo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Germi9:

haha!! i go use am play 2odd double am
and Devil Will help you come loose
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by DarkJeddi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cutehector:
it is a simple thing, if she absconded with it, any account holder the money entered, plus her will be arrested.
Someone who wants to abscond,would clear the account immediately the money enters and disappear..
The person is not dumb,he knows the consequences and is ready to take his chances..
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by winner37(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
I not so kind to that extent of returning all the 38million to them ...

opportunity knocks only once, if you fail to open it passes to others people door ....
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Bikonze(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Get good approval.
MejiLoyon:
"Me Talking to get approval in nairaland": Good deed. I'll do the same thing

The real me
"Japa japa.....japa lo London... Eeeh ehhhn"
Good thinking.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Bikonze(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dogs everywhere.
Cti28:
Premium tears will overflow
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Uzomacharles: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
This money transaction go give her better access to collect better loan from bank
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by ostarlink: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Igbo-Yoruba Amaka
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by oshorstan(f): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
it is better to return the money because you will be traced.. I don't like wahala for my life. Even if na 10B naira, I go. return.. wetin go bless me nor go give me wahala.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
BusinessCity:

And the previous landlord or agent won't have contact information used in renting the apartment with them. Or during g the stay people who connect with them can not be identified, or she can't be traced to her store ?
lol. you must be based abroad. I can tell from this your post. Na naija be this guy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Germi9: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gunayo:
and Devil Will help you come loose
you see how you negative? lolz
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Okoroawusa: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
That woman won't sleep well at night if she didn't return that money because it's traceable.
It's better you keep money you picked on the street than the one that was erroneously sent to your account.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by kareemkamil(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
So commendable
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Asadujames202(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Lol

Wey some people dey look for update to cash out, this one reject am

Benefits stimulus checks

Covid 19 benefits check

Id.me

TDAmeritrade

Edd employments benefits

Tax refund

Wellsfgo

PNC

I pray make China man, American, or Jewish man refund such if it came from an African, those ones go chop am like Abacha loot and still take you to court

Bible already told the story of a fool given money to keep and went to bury it only to return it to the rich owner, while the wise one invested it against the owners wish, made profit and returned it in full, while keeping the profit

No single Chinese would mistake Azanumber and routingnumber together including names, and Bnk name and Sortcode

You dey bomb?
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yeah.
That's my girl!
So was it in the past till hardship turned some Nigerians into heartless and dishonest beings.
Politicians are really showing the youths that they are good examples of dishonesty.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Eclassic: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
After praying for God's blessing, when he finally do. U misunderstand urself, I no return jare. Oyibo no need pity
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by yanabasee1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
fortune1968:
and will you like that ? There is no way you can escape with that kind of money . You will eventually be caught .

With 38mil...Na marathon oh.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by yanabasee1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kvngjaymie:
Na to use the money buy BTC.... Anything wey wan happen make e happen

lol..... You no get joy like this....
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by yanabasee1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

And you've forgotten that your bank have your details and where to pick you up via EFCC.

Returning it only saved her from trouble.

No be phone details? Na to abandon the sim go pay one NIMC officer 1mill to get me another NIN....

Carry Cheque withdraw the cash, Then relocate from here enter Taraba state go enter Ghana, Then
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by yanabasee1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
fortune1968:
and will you like that ? There is no way you can escape with that kind of money . You will eventually be caught .

All die na die.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
so they should have returned 41k, dey insisted on 38k and den mistakenly paid 38m.... wahala I block the account, so dat I no go fit use the money, dem sef no go fit collect am... their papa
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by 2shaw: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Scam. How is it possible for account balance to b e 38m.
E suppose be like 38m 50k 85k.
Scam
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Thazard(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
yanabasee1:
Don't make any silly mistake and transfer any money to my account oh... Because I am never a gentle man and I will not return it...

Highest.....Na for efcc to the chase me up and down....

lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by alexola20(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Johzhier97(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2021
Mtcheeeww....Return Fire......By d time I fire SURE 2ODDS with 15m....If e enter, Confam.....If e no nta. ...Na ALABI MATA b dat sha.....If dem like dem come collect der remaining Balance b4 I change my mind Fire again.......but anyhw e b......I must top up dat money b4 d process of reparation...
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian woman, Sola Ismail, has been praised by many after she sent back the sum of N38 million that was mistakenly credited into her bank account, IgbereTV reports.

According to a Facebook post by Elder Olabisi Ekwueme, the woman wanted a refund of the money she had paid to a Chinese company for a product which they did not have. The refund was to be N41,000 but the company said they would only return N38,000. In error, the company transferred the sum of N38 million into her account.

Without thinking twice, the woman returned their money after deducting bank charges. As a response, the company returned her full N41,000. Olabisi further said that Sola’s act is a proof that there are upright Nigerians.

Elder Olabisi Ekwueme wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/756557773/posts/10159146391542774/?app=fbl
How does her action benefit me?
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by fortune1968: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

With 38mil...Na marathon oh.....
to where ? and when you are caught ........?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.