Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service (804 Views)

Learn Crypto And Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Are you interested in forex trading and Forex copy but don't know where to start or connect with the right strategy manager to help you trade ? You can start today and learn the basics of how to trade on your own understand the basics of forex trading and how to to benefit from the forex market .

my number is on my signature / profile if you need a Private advice and tutor thanks
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by JonathanObi(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2021
OkotetePeter:
Are you interested in forex trading and Forex copy but don't know where to start or connect with the right strategy manager to help you trade ? You can start today and learn from some of the best strategy managers with access to free learning materials to help you understand the basics of forex trading and how to to benefit from the forex market .

my number is on my signature / profile if you need advice thanks

Am Interested. This is my number 0 9 0 20184718
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
JonathanObi:

Am Interested. This is my number 0 9 0 20184718

Have added you obi
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Incase you are still wondering how true it is to make up to %200 in one week trading crypto. The slim coin token just made up to 220% since it was launched less than 24 hours. ..

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/slam-token

I feel Nigerians have been too victimized by Ponzi schemes to the extent they always mistake crypto trading for pomzi scheme. Getting the right knowledge on how to earn weekly and connecting with some of the best crypto mentors is a start to getting the right knowledge on how to earn with crypto trading. My contact is on my profile if you would like to discuss about other topics thanks

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 2:17am On May 01, 2021
Have you seen Chestercoin Today. This coin has made 8000% in less than 24 hours. Something must to kill a man. This means if you invested #100,000 when it was launched you total balance right now will be #8,000,000
. see link below. Have cashed our guys...

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/chestercoin

My contact is on My profile if you want more info or how to get started . practical knowledge is all you need to get started.

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2021
OkotetePeter:
Are you interested in forex trading and Forex copy but don't know where to start or connect with the right strategy manager to help you trade ? You can start today and learn the basics of how to trade on your own understand the basics of forex trading and how to to benefit from the forex market .

my number is on my signature / profile if you need a Private advice and tutor thanks

Do you know you can make up. to 20% weekly with the help of a professional forex trader. I don't just talk. Send me a message with the number on my signature and am.going to show you how it's done. Am a living testimony guys.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2021
OkotetePeter:

I Make Up to 800k weekly with the use of pamm service. Low risk and you don't need to know how to trade to earn weekly
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
OkotetePeter:

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Below is my receive history from my strategy manager for the past 3 months.. I get weekly profit every Friday on my binance.com trading with pamm service. Seeing is believing.

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
If you Have been trading Cryto and forex trading but you find it difficult to make profit. Trading with pamm service is the answer . you can have all the knowledge there is about forex trading and still loose all your capital without the right strategy. Trade Smart and earn Better
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bitcoin is under $35,000.

Here is a quick thread to document what I'm thinking right now and what my strategy is during these price drawdowns.

������
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
OkotetePeter:
Bitcoin is under $35,000.

Here is a quick thread to document what I'm thinking right now and what my strategy is during these price drawdowns.

������

1/ I'm not a trader. I don't look at charts and I don't try to time markets. If anything, I'm an atrocious trader who is guaranteed to lose smiley

I have a very long-term view of the asset and believe it will continue to accrue value and adoption over the next few decades.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2021
2/ My strategy with crypto over the last few years is simple — accumulate as much cryto as I can.

The word accumulate is important. That is an action you do with no intention of selling for profit later.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
*Don't invest money that you will need for daily expenses or money that you can't afford to lose.

Markets are volatile. Long term investing means LONG TERM.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Amimatt1(f): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Am Really excited to finally meet a real strategy manager after many failed attempts trying to make profit from forex. Thank you for your recommendation sir.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amimatt1:
Am Really excited to finally meet a real strategy manager after many failed attempts trying to make profit from forex. Thank you for your recommendation sir.

Congratulations. You are welcome.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
OkotetePeter:

Not to late to make 2021 your best year
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Last week everyone was yelling that Bitcoin was going into a bear market.

This week everyone is much more optimistic.

The crowd is rarely right at the extremes of fear or greed.

Learn to ignore the noise, control your emotions, and focus exclusively on the long term.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2021
You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from. - Cormac McCarthy #quote
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by OduduGodswill: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
OkotetePeter:
Below is my receive history from my strategy manager for the past 3 months.. I get weekly profit every Friday on my binance.com trading with pamm service. Seeing is believing.

Hello am ready to start. Have sent you a message on WhatsApp. Please what's next
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by OduduGodswill: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wow. This is exactly what have been looking for all this while. Have received my profit for last weeks trading. Am definitely increasing my capital to join the number 4 package. Your strategy manager good boss
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by JonathanObi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
OduduGodswill:
Wow. This is exactly what have been looking for all this while. Have received my profit for last weeks trading. Am definitely increasing my capital to join the number 4 package. Your strategy manager good boss

Congratulations brother
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2021
OduduGodswill:

Congratulations
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Trade with the best strategy Managers and make steady weekly profit. ..Watch this pair. TRU/BUSD if you can self trade

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's Been a week and TRU coin is now $0.9. Work with professionals to get professional results.

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by DOD1: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
OkotetePeter:

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Happy NEW WEEK guys .
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Golibe87: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you so much for last week sir. Am grateful
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Golibe87:
Thank you so much for last week sir. Am grateful

You are welcome
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you made Good profit from this trade this week gather here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy Blog about Russia [by insider] =) / Web Desiging And Graphics / MJ Online Institute. Interested In Writing HTML Tutorials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.