Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. (495 Views)

Earn Daily By Trading Cryptocurrencies With Bitcoin / Come Learn How To Make A Fortune Trading Cryptocurrencies. / My Experience In Trading Cryptocurrencies For 7 Months And How I Made Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by Olaoluwa112(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello, good day to everyone on this platform, I seriously in need of your help.
with the new/old development in the nation, how hard things are, how scarce jobs are, I guess there should be some other ways out.
I have been hearing about BTC for long now, but never put my mind into it, since I had then the energy to doing any crazy thing to make money but now those crazy jobs are not even available and person gats to chop.
I also felt like going into BTC, to avoid scamming, o chose luno to trade with, after credited it, the first thing I noticed was the rate of BTC in their app, it's very very low, actually I intend buying and selling when BTC rises and falls but after seeing this I felt down.
please traders in the house I need you help, I had no money to learn this trading of a thing, the amount I wanted to start with self is not impressing but I think it's better than doing nothing.
who is willing to help for free, I'm financially down.
help a brother and save a soul.

Re: App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by greatnaija01: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
save yourself and go and watch videos on youtube so you can learn directly from the right sources for FREE.
Re: App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
I need apps I can just buy and sell cryto to directly.
Re: App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by ictmikky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Download Luno and/or Binance
Re: App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by don4real: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Hello, good day to everyone on this platform, I seriously in need of your help.
with the new/old development in the nation, how hard things are, how scarce jobs are, I guess there should be some other ways out.
I have been hearing about BTC for long now, but never put my mind into it, since I had then the energy to doing any crazy thing to make money but now those crazy jobs are not even available and person gats to chop.
I also felt like going into BTC, to avoid scamming, o chose luno to trade with, after credited it, the first thing I noticed was the rate of BTC in their app, it's very very low, actually I intend buying and selling when BTC rises and falls but after seeing this I felt down.
please traders in the house I need you help, I had no money to learn this trading of a thing, the amount I wanted to start with self is not impressing but I think it's better than doing nothing.
who is willing to help for free, I'm financially down.
help a brother and save a soul.

You can buy upto 2,000,000 Naira once you are verified by confirming your identity
Re: App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by UncleKoboko: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2021
ictmikky:
Download Luno and/or Binance
Why is Luno price usually more expensive than binance?

Funny question: can I buy from binance and sell on Luno? grin
Re: App For Trading Cryptocurrencies. by uzojames: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2021
mmm

(1) (Reply)

Old Instagram Accounts For Sale! / Trading / Are You New To Crypto Currencies Trading? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.