Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE (1043 Views)

Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by isaacsegun(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
“If after 14 days, there is no firm and decisive action by Eastern governors to ban open grazing in our land, ESN will step into the breach to commence the enforcement of this 1969 Anti-Grazing Law across the entire region. Don't say you were not informed or given prior warning.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/ban-open-grazing-south-east-within-14-days-or-esn-will-nnamdi-kanu-warns-igbo-governors

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by Mysticwebb: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Again? And saharareporter the source once more?
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by donbachi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ogadimma!
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by BIGKemsey(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
I will only say... fear ESN, meanwhile I can't wait to see this usele** country go up in flames.
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by EnvelopeUs(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
lipsrsealed cry
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by flourish01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by wakaman: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
BIGKemsey:
I will only say... fear ESN,
meanwhile I can't wait to see this usele** country go up in flames.

We know your type, useless and you have not done well for yourself so you want to externalize your chaos.
You have nothing to loose but your wretched life.

Worm.
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by GODBLESSBUHARI: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
That's all this senseless group does best..chest beating and giving Sane Respectable Igbo's a bad name.....By the time Buhari answers your case you all will cry once again..
God bless Buhari
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by adeolakemi: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
isaacsegun:
“If after 14 days, there is no firm and decisive action by Eastern governors to ban open grazing in our land, ESN will step into the breach to commence the enforcement of this 1969 Anti-Grazing Law across the entire region. Don't say you were not informed or given prior warning.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/ban-open-grazing-south-east-within-14-days-or-esn-will-nnamdi-kanu-warns-igbo-governors
war
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by BIGKemsey(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
wakaman:

We know your type, useless and you have not done well for yourself so you want to externalize your chaos.
You have nothing to loose but your wretched life.

Worm.
Now you really have to clap for yourself, you've defended Nigeria with all your might and stupidity. You're one of the biggest problems we have in this goddamned country, always coming in for the oppressors at any cost. You think it's by speaking English?? You don't have sense, cow!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by yanabasee1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
This herdsmen call for them to stop open grazing has been a very serious issues that needs serious attention..

The government needs to look into returning this Fulanis back to their deserts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by Randy100: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
It is obvious that we have a lifeless president. Nnamdi kanu should stop threatening the Peace of the country.
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by dokyOloye: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Randy100:
It is obvious that we have a lifeless president. Nnamdi kanu should stop threatening the Peace of the country.
So, the Fulani men going about destroying people's farms, killing farmers in their farms, raping women in their farms are promoters of peace ba?
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by Randy100: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
dokyOloye:

So, the Fulani men going about destroying people's farms, killing farmers in their farms, raping women in their farms are promoters of peace ba?
That was why I condemned the president. He is just lifeless. Nnamdi kanu is not helping matters with his utterance.
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by Anyiamaka: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has been providing good leadership for the IPOB and Buhari has been distracting this country.
Buhari should resign and save this country from chaos, anarchy and doom.
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by dokyOloye: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Randy100:
That was why I condemned the president. He is just lifeless. Nnamdi kanu is not helping matters with his utterance.
You are very naive.
You think d president isn't part of the plan and agenda of the herdsmen?
So everybody including Kanu should fold their arms and wait till Fulani wipes them off the earth, since the so called president is not willing to do anything?
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
BIGKemsey:
in Agamemnon's words"burn Troy,let Troy burn"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by AlhajiImam: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Senseless ranting of a fugitive and vagabond. If e sure for him, make him enter Nigeria naa
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by Danzakidakura(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
BIGKemsey:
though Buhari is walking towards ending this country but believe me war is never the best
Re: IPOB Leader Gave Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate SE by Danzakidakura(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
That's all this senseless group does best..chest beating and giving Sane Respectable Igbo's a bad name.....By the time Buhari answers your case you all will cry once again..
God bless Buhari
Buhari came to steal, kill and destroy. But ESN came that they may have freedom

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Tribalism Experience Across States In Nigeria / Killing Continues In Ebonyi As Two Fulani Mercenaries Captured / Uighur Chinese Muslims Are Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.