Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,796,768 members, 6,681,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 06:31 AM

Want to become an expert programmer ASAP??? You really need to see this! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want to become an expert programmer ASAP??? You really need to see this! (160 Views)

Expert Programmer Wanted - Paid Task / Talk With An Expert Programmer For All Your Development Needs. / I Need A Programmer ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want to become an expert programmer ASAP??? You really need to see this! by daryur01: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
I've got so many people asking me about where and how they can start learning to code.
Well, there's nothing much to say. If you're into web development and you've always been thinking of a way to learn, you don't have to stress yourself really much. There are more than enough resources online to learn web development.
The first thing you should consider is the type of person you are. If you are a person who can learn alone just by reading some content on the web, the best option for you might be reading through web development tutorials provided by websites and some apps available for both android and the iOS operating systems.
As for websites, you can consider using websites like w3schools or JavaScript.info
I personally started web development by taking tutorials from these websites and I can tell you, it is a very good option but only if you are willing to go through the stress of finding out things for yourself and you will be able to motivate yourself to practice.

Another thing you can do is to watch videos on YouTube. It's also a very good option but only if you're willing to go through the stress if finding out things for yourself and you can motivate yourself to practice.

Also, if you have a high budget, I highly recommend that you pay for a course online in websites like udemy.

The problem about you learning web development it any programming aspect at all is you being able to motivate yourself and keep practicing. Because without practicing, you won't get any better.

Bit if you know you aren't much of a quick learner or you won't be able to keep going as you learn or you can't keep yourself practicing without something to give you the drive, yen you should consider paying for a course. Because, without practicing, believe me you still won't be able to do anything after 2 - 3 months.

Alternatively, I am holding a free WhatsApp class for beginner web developers and I have planned on how I'll help you solve the major problems you'll encounter by using other methods of learning. I'll be sharing videos and it doesn't matter if what you have to code currently is your mobile phone.
To join the class, message me as soon as possible.
WhatsApp contact - 08102890799

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Web Design And Development Services / I Want To Download A Good Crypto Wallet. / Can I Get A Documentation Of All Powershell CLI Commands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.