Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day (118533 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ogbiwa: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Married teacher who had sex with boy, 15, demanded sex ‘6 times a day’, says ex

Kandice Barber's ex ended their relationship when the 'incredibly frisky' offender's sexual demands became 'too excessive' - and he found sexual images she had sent to other men

The former flame of 35-year-old Kandice Barber said he even felt he had no choice but to walk away from the relationship as he found the "incredibly frisky" offender's sexual demands "too excessive".

Today Barber was convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old pupil to whom she sent topless pictures of herself on Snapchat.

Her ex told MailOnline how his two-year relationship with the now mum-of-three saw them romp up to six times a day, sometimes in unusual places outside, in the car, in the garden or even in woods.

Supply teacher Barber's high sex drive dominated the relationship, her ex claims, and he was not surprised by some of the sordid details heard in court - but was shocked she had been so "stupid" as to get involved with someone underage.

She was found guilty of two sex offence charges related to sending topless Snapchat pictures to a 15-year-old student.

She denied the charges but was found guilty.

She had initially told court she was 'too short' for a sex position claimed by the 15-year-old boy.

The ex, who was not named, told the website: "She liked doing it outside, sometimes in the car, the garden or in woods.

"We'd be driving somewhere, and she'd say, 'pull over, I'm feeling Hot.' It just got too much for me.

"Everyone has got their personal needs and that sort of stuff got her excited but by the end of it I couldn't be bothered, I'd just had enough. It was too excessive."

Barber and her ex met on dating website Plenty of Fish.

He detailed how she would perform pole dances for him in her garage, dressed in hot pants and a bra.

He even claimed her friends would join to put on a show for her lover.

Barber, of Wendover, Buckinghamshire, was found guilty of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and not guilty of two further counts of the same offences.

She was tried for a second time over allegations she had sex with a pupil in a field while she was working as a school cover supervisor.

She had previously been convicted in September of sending the boy topless pictures of herself on Snapchat between September and October 2018, but was acquitted at the time of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity while in a position of trust.

In a police interview, the boy told how Barber had sent him multiple illicit images of herself and a video of her masturbating while surrounded by intimacy gadgets. He claimed encounters included the married mum performing MouthAction in a wooded area.

Barber has claimed she was "too short" to have had doggy-style sex with a schoolboy, as she doesn't even reach his shoulders. She was also accused of straddling the boy in her 4x4 car and then performing a sex act on him while he lay in a wooded area.

Hearing the details of what Barber was accused of doing, the ex said it reminded him of their own relationship and sexual behaviour he knew she was into - but he was shocked that she went about it with a minor, expressing his disbelief that she could be so foolish.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-teacher-who-sex-boy-23404579

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Randy100: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
This one is a nymphomaniac. This one will make you a useless man with no energy because you would use your energy to satisfy the insatiable hole.

472 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by FirstbornWds: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Odiegwu... She actually claimed being too short.... as a counter for her not having sex.

How dumb can she be?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by jidamsel43(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Too much of everything is bad.

She would have come to Nigeria. I believe she will succumb under the pounding of strong gbola

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by mosdii(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All of Them

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by 3LACK: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All of Them
your mom's vagina is useless for bringing someone as useless as you to this world... idiot

361 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by LadySarah: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
cool

Maybe the ex's game was poor. If you gave her good orgasms,she won't have energy for 6 per day. But it's good you left though, you can't win the game. Could be a nymph too.

To the minor, sorry for what you had to go through. So many boys are sexually molested by trusted females around. As a mom of only males, I don't take these things for granted. 24/7 marking.

She can go to jail and find her match.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked

Na wa oh......some people can just be fvcking for a living This one na s*x addict na....

A whole six times a day ?

Only God knows how many rounds the six times will entail...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Introvertmemer(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Men whom said they wanted to marry nymphs,come and carry her o.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Favouredhero(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Can you imagine this nymphomaniac sexually abusing a small boy cry She should be punished as a paedophile.

Alas, there are some women like that in Naija too, woe unto a man that become such woman's captive.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by hanyechukwu88981: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
What is the world turning into

2 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by NaijaMutant(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Cumtroller: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Vagina people sef. Insatiable, sex crazed beings.

This just reminds me of my married neighbour Yemisi. That woman will fvck her bus driver husband wey dey drink Ogidiga bitters like purewater, fvck Alhasssan the aboki (for free provisions) and still come to my apartment for fvck all in a day's work.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Adedotguy: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
She's an IPOB

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by beehivedata(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pedophiles everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by adonnii(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
. embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by asobo: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by SILVERLINES: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by MrBanner(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
adonnii:
g

Great
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by vibbb: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
6 tyms per day, 42 per week.
What an addiction, she needs a psychologist.

3 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Brendaniel: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
saphiere:
I keep saying this, "Never allowed your girl child alone around a male be it her dad. Men are terrible. Why can't a man control his urge?

And what would you say about this, see don't give young girls the impression that all men are evil, evil abounds in both gender same with good, if we go by your rules then we will also say: never leave your male child with any woman because their all evil, then why are we even getting married and having children if both genders don't trust each other at all, then let's all just be gays and lesbians and let's end humanity by not procreating, so please stop this your idea of spoiling a gender against another gender, be straight with your dealings with human beings regardless of the gender, we are all human beings first before our genders, when a gender is wrong you spell it out the way it is, whether female or male, I am addressing this issue because I have noticed you for a while, don't mislead young girls reading your one sided statements....

sapphiere:
Hmmm. I'm speechless.

May God help us. The end is near.

So you are speechless now because a woman here is at fault, but on the other thread you were busy insulting men, you better be truthful with your life....

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by YorubaPrince: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
The issue with chics like her is they've nvr really had BIG dicks. There was a certain white nymphomaniac chic I met back in the day. We always chatted abt sex and how much we both craved it. By the time we eventually did it, we went several rounds, her pvssy got really bruised she couldn't do it in subsequent days and weeks. I made her period come earlier than the normal days. She became so attracted and addicted to my thing but, scared at the same time. She eventually got used to it but, always got bruised. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmm. I'm speechless.

May God help us. The end is near.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by mamatwiny(f): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
She is a nymphomaniac. It is is sickness and needs to be treated.

4 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by aribisala0(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Plenty of fish

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.