Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. (2657 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / God Is Dead. God Remains Dead. / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
God is Good”, “God is Faithful”, “God is Gracious”, “God is Love”, “God is Merciful”, "God is Gay (i.e. Joyful or elated)'', “God is Just”, “God is One” and ouch, “God is dead”.

God is dead and remains dead because we, a debased, corrupt, amoral penterascal church and all, have killed God from practising a religion of, no true and pure religion, observing religion(s) God finds fault(s) and flaw(s) with, participating in a religion of intolerance, parochialism, bigotry, discrimination, prejudice, legalism etcetera.

A self confessed adulterer pastor killed God with a rubbish testimony about a philanderer's attempted adultery with the self confessed adulterer pastor's daughter and forgetting that he, himself, once was blameworthy and found wanting in that area of adultery weakness.

Male and female preachers who reportedly went separately to share the word of God at the Ikeja bus stop in Lagos state, killed God, when they threw caution to the wind, creating a drama, fighting each other because of a preaching spot in the area.

Since modern religion has killed God, the god of blind religion must die too. It's time for modern god of blind religion to die and the right time for it, to die, is now.

This is déjà vu, right, because already we know that when God died, God did not remain dead, but that He died and resurrected, so we die too, as well and be restored back to life, awakened, re-established, regenerated and given a new lease of abundant life. Phew. There is light at the end of the tunnel. What a relief. Eternally lives God. God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Bodydiialect57: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
No one can kill God. He willingly laid down His life.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
No one can killed God. He willingly laid down His life.
You mistakenly got hold of the wrong end of the stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2021
BassReeves:

The god of blind religion must die too.

This is exactly what is being killed here. The kind of blind obedience to a belief that kept Adam ignorant naked and enslaved.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2021
BassReeves:

God is dead and remains dead because we, a debased, corrupt, amoral penterascal church and all, have killed God from practising a religion of, no true and pure religion observing religion(s) God finds fault(s) and flaw(s) with, participating in a religion of intolerance, parochialism, bigotry, discrimination, prejudice, legalism etcetera.

Wow! shocked you have become possessed with insanity and madness. So Because Corolla and Camry bash and crash into each other, they have therefore killed Mr. Toyoda?
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by truespeak: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow! shocked you have become possessed with insanity and madness. So Because Corolla and Camry bash and crash into each other, they have therefore killed Mr. Toyoda?

Oh boy! You too see am? shocked
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
truespeak:

Ah! I see am oh! I blow many of his relays, i.cs. and brainbox yesterday (you missed) so I am not surprised to see the madness today. grin
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by truespeak: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! I see am oh! I blow many of his relays, i.cs. and brainbox yesterday (you missed) so I am not surprised to see the madness today. grin

Yeah, I saw the tail end.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:
This is exactly what is being killed here.
You've chosen to remain misinformed even though I've already messaged you on that thread that Adam and Eve were test objects yet you come on here to badger and pester me with your disinformation.

Sought out an ISTQB certified person to intimate you about what test objects are

budaatum:
The kind of blind obedience to a belief that kept Adam ignorant naked and enslaved.
It isnt the beauty of building that you should look at or admire, but its the construction and setting of the foundation, you should focus on to see if it will stand the test of time. Everything that originates from God, everything that God creates, needs to endure the test of time.

Adam and Eve were presented with a means to test their will. Failing the test, is just the opportunity and/or cue to begin again.

Integrity, the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles, is doing the right thing even when no one is watching. Adam & Eve abysmally failed the integrity test and revealed that they aren't honest, trustworthy and dependable
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
BassReeves:
God is Good”, “God is Faithful”, “God is Gracious”, “God is Love”, “God is Merciful”, "God is Gay (i.e. Joyful or elated)'', “God is Just”, “God is One” and ouch, “God is dead”.

God is dead and remains dead because we, a debased, corrupt, amoral penterascal church and all, have killed God from practising a religion of, no true and pure religion, observing religion(s) God finds fault(s) and flaw(s) with, participating in a religion of intolerance, parochialism, bigotry, discrimination, prejudice, legalism etcetera.

A self confessed adulterer pastor killed God with a rubbish testimony about a philanderer's attempted adultery with the self confessed adulterer pastor's daughter and forgetting that he, himself, was once was blameworthy and found wanting in that area of adultery weakness.

Male and female preachers who reportedly went separately to share the word of God at the Ikeja bus stop in Lagos state, killed God, when they threw caution to the wind, creating a drama, fighting each other because of a preaching spot in the area.

Since modern religion has killed God, the god of blind religion must die too. It's time for modern god of blind religion to die and the right time for it, to die, is now.

This is déjà vu, right, because already we know that when God died, God did not remain dead, but that He died and resurrected, so we die too, as well and be restored back to life, awakened, re-established, regenerated and given a new lease of abundant life. Phew. There is light at the end of the tunnel. What a relief. Eternally lives God. God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia.

Dtruthspeaker:
[s]Wow! shocked you have become possessed with insanity and madness. So Because Corolla and Camry bash and crash into each other, they have therefore killed Mr. Toyoda?[/s]

truespeak:
Only someone with a cerebral satirical sense of humour will see the point in the post

Dtruthspeaker:
[s]Ah! I see am oh! I blow many of his relays, i.cs. and brainbox yesterday (you missed) so I am not surprised to see the madness today. grin[/s]
Ologoṣẹ, that thinks, its an eagle. Smh lmso sigh.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
God is an idea. Written ideas can never die.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordReed:
God is an idea. Written ideas can never die.

Nonsense! Ideas die when we abandon them! That is how the idea of Zeus died. Ideas must die so new ideas may evolve.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
BassReeves:

Adam and Eve were presented with a means to test their will.

I am very pleased that while Adam might have failed at whatever the test was, Eve used her God given senses and passed.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:
I am very pleased that while Adam might have failed at whatever the test was, Eve used her God given senses and passed.
Exodus 16:4
'Then the LORD said to Moses,
“Behold, I will cause bread to rain from heaven for you;
the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day,
so that I may test them [to determine] whether or not they will walk [obediently] in My instruction (law).
'

Luke 16:10
'If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.
But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.
'

Eve misused her God given senses and didnt pass. Look where that got us all. Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

I am very pleased to see that Eve realised she was had and duped by the serpent and so retrospectively and with good sense said:
'The serpent deceived me, and I ate'
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2021
BassReeves: 'The serpent deceived me, and I ate'

You really should not believe serpents talk, but even if you do, considering she did not surely die on the day she ate, I'd wonder who was deceiving whom.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:
You really should not believe serpents talk,
I dont believe ordinary serpents talk, but this particular and peculiar serpent talked and did converse with Eve

budaatum:
but even if you do, considering she did not surely die on the day she ate, I'd wonder who was deceiving whom.
The mortality clock came alive and sprang into tick-tocking the moment a bite was taken of the fruit.

God didnt say anything about when they are going to die, but guaranteed them, that once the conditions for death is met, it will surely pay them a visit. Physical death caught up with Adam 930 years later, whereas in the case of spiritual death, that was instantaneous.

If you'd wonder who was deceiving whom, I'll tell you for nothing, who was deceiving whom. It was the serpent deceiving Eve and obviously did so lying through its teeth. It told an outright lie without remorse.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:

Nonsense! Ideas die when we abandon them! That is how the idea of Zeus died. Ideas must die so new ideas may evolve.

Zeus is dead, behold we are talking about him!
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Acehart: 12:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
No one can kill God. He willingly laid down His life.

You did not understand the OP’s bone of contention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:

Zeus is dead, behold we are talking about him!
Talking about. No one really worships Zeus anymore, except in its evolved form In which it is understood.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2021
BassReeves:
I dont believe ordinary serpents talk, but this particular and peculiar serpent talked and did converse with Eve.
The above alone is enough for me to accept we are not really on the same wavelength, Bass. It is what Sonmvayina (who rightly called it a story), and I are trying to resolve but got stuck where we were, so I guess you should just see where that goes because you really can not honestly think I will take your word for it that a "serpent talked and did converse with Eve" so many thousands of years ago.

I mean, if I tell that to a child I should expect to be looked at like I am senile or just being deceptive because it is a lie to even claim one knows, so you might just be able to imagine how I might consider an adult who makes the claim you made here.

Ref:
The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2021
BassReeves:

The mortality clock came alive and sprang into tick-tocking the moment a bite was taken of the fruit.
As for this bit, you know you are just parroting what you've been told to believe and not what you have come to understand by reading the text with your own eyes and mind, because the text does not say the clock "sprang into tick-tocking", but more precisely that "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" (KJV), which as we know was not exactly what happened.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:

Talking about. No one really worships Zeus anymore, except in its evolved form In which it is understood.

Zeus is an idea, ideas do not need worship in other to be kept alive.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:41am On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:

True, my Lord, I humbly stand corrected.

Jesus is alive, right? After all, Jesus is an idea that does not need to be worshipped.

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 2:32am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:
The above alone is enough for me to accept we are not really on the same wavelength, Bass.
It is what Sonmvayina (who rightly called it a story), and I are trying to resolve but got stuck where we were, so I guess you should just see where that goes because you really can not honestly think I will take your word for it that a "serpent talked and did converse with Eve" so many thousands of years ago
You'd be surprised at how many other things, call out, talk and speak.

There are many gizmo things in my car, I havent yet been able to resolve, it doesnt get me stuck, or stop me from jumping in the seat to have and get the car take to wherever I am going.

I really arent bothered with however you chose to think or not think, for all I care, you're free to cherry pick and not go along with the bible, where it emphatically said the serpent talked and did converse with Eve, so many thousands of years ago.

budaatum:
I mean, if I tell that to a child I should expect to be looked at like I am senile or just being deceptive because it is a lie to even claim one knows, so you might just be able to imagine how I might consider an adult who makes the claim you made here.
Ref:
The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View
The 'The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View' betrays your blindsiding and myopic limited or narrow outlook of the account
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 2:32am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:
As for this bit, you know you are just parroting what you've been told to believe and not what you have come to understand by reading the text with your own eyes and mind, because the text does not say the clock "sprang into tick-tocking", but more precisely that "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" (KJV), which as we know was not exactly what happened.
Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. I wish for your sake, its parroting, but you're totally wrong in concluding that way. Come to understand, yes, you're absolutely right with that conclusion because its original. Death came into our world because of sin. Without flouting the law, death has no legal right to enter

We die immediately from the moment we are born. Do you know how many cells inside you right now died? About 300 million cells die every minute in our bodies, that means in one day, approximately 1.2 kg of cells die. Now when this along with other things take their toll, that's when the Grim Reaper aka Angel of Death shows up at the doorstep for harvest.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:

Jesus is alive, right? After all, Jesus is an idea that does not need to be worshipped.

Yes indeed. But let's be clear that it's only in a figurative sense, lest some zealot begin to rejoice.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:
Zeus is an idol, an idea concocted by man. God is totally against any such ideas, every proud obstacle, every pretension that sets and raises itself up against the full, right and correct knowledge of God,

Jesus is God Incarnate, whether you worship Him or not He's alive.

budaatum:

John 1:1-51, is very instructive

LordReed:
Yes indeed. But let's be clear that it's only in a figurative sense, lest some zealot begin to rejoice.
Three things are eternal. Namely:
Faith, Hope and Love, of which the third is the greatest.

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2021
BassReeves:
Zeus is an idol, an idea concocted by man. God is totally against any such ideas, every proud obstacle, every pretension that sets and raises itself up against the full, right and correct knowledge of God,

Jesus is God Incarnate, whether you worship Him or not He's alive.

John 1:1-51, is very instructive

Three things are eternal. Namely:
Faith, Hope and Love, of which the third is the greatest.

Your god is no different from the thousands of gods that men have concocted in their imaginations. Your god is an idea with no power that doesn't emanate from those who already believe, which is why you attribute to your god all the as yet unexplained phenomena and why your god cannot build something as relatively easy as a temple or write a book as compared to building a universe. It is also the reason why your primary relationship is not with a living being but with a book you imbue with divine import because your idea of a god comes from a book.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:
Your god is no different from the thousands of gods that men have concocted in their imaginations. Your god is an idea with no power that doesn't emanate from those who already believe, which is why you attribute to your god all the as yet unexplained phenomena and why your god cannot build something as relatively easy as a temple
You are the temple of God, albeit in your case you're a desecrated temple of God

LordReed:
... or write a book as compared to building a universe. It is also the reason why your primary relationship is not with a living being but with a book you imbue with divine import because your idea of a god comes from a book.
My relationship is with a living Being, not a book, albeit all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

My realisation of God among coming from the scripture, comes from my observance of everything around me as far as and as much as I can see, perceive, imagine etc

Without even books, one is capable of knowing God, being that as Him being a Spirit, so we are terrestrial spirit beings with a soul housed in a body and so the yearn, desire, inclination to lean or gravitate towards the spiritual
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2021
BassReeves:
You are the temple of God, albeit in your case you're a desecrated temple of God

My relationship is with a living Being, not a book, albeit all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

My realisation of God among coming from the scripture, comes from my observance of everything around me as far as and as much as I can see, perceive, imagine etc

Without even books, one is capable of knowing God, being that as Him being a Spirit, so we are terrestrial spirit beings with a soul housed in a body and so the yearn, desire, inclination to lean or gravitate towards the spiritual

Quite clearly you attribute natural phenomenon to your god but I have asked you to demonstrate your claims to a reasonable degree and all you had were mere words, a thorough indication that you are indeed only imbuing your god idea with divine attributes sight unseen.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
LordReed:

That's a confession, and you know it!

Jesus is only ever figurative, my Lord. Zealots just worship an idol they call Jesus, which is why they do not bother to seek an understanding of the idea that Jesus represents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
BassReeves:
I dont believe ordinary serpents talk, but this particular and peculiar serpent talked and did converse with Eve
Those who know buda will tell you buda detests dishonest people and liars, so please do not lie to buda!

The truth is you, BassReeves, believe "this particular and peculiar serpent talked and did converse with Eve"!

BassReeves:

God didnt say anything about when they are going to die,...
Those who know buda will tell you buda detests those who refuse to accept what they see with their own eyes, so please do use your own eyes.

The text clearly says on the day that you eat you shall surely die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did God Create An Evil Tree? Did God Tempt Man? / Is MAN Mortal Or Immortal ? / How To Seperate Fact From Fiction...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.