Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. (2658 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / God Is Dead. God Remains Dead. / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]Why don't you come shut buda up bassreeves[/s]
You can manage to shut up all by yourself. I have better things to do than want to shut you up

budaatum:
[s]Why don't you come shut buda up bassreeves. Stop buying buda data, perhaps, or take away buda's communicating devise because buda sure is causing you severe mental pain, it seems.[/s]
Lawrence House pays you enough for you to buy data by yourself. See what skipping your medication does to you
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]Meanwhile, stop with the lying and misrepresentation of the buda that you clearly do not understand. For while the acquisition of knowledge might reduce you apparent pain, you still must mine wisdom out if it to be healed of that which pains you.[/s]
Look at soot, the cheek of it, hence calling avalanche black
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
You can manage to shut up all by yourself. I have better things to do than want to shut you up

Lawrence House pays you enough for you to buy data by yourself. See what skipping your medication does to you

I can do whatever I want and shut up isn't one of those things as you can clearly see. And I don't need payment for it neither because I have far more than what I need.

Do let me know when you have something intelligent to say please and I promise I'll be interested. This juvenile behaviour of your's is unworthy of my time and intellect.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by sonmvayina(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
1. Who is the narrator?
2. What source is the narrator basing the account on?

Is that all it tells?

Two serpents for the prize of one. Aint that a bargain and nice

Is that so, that Eve means woman?

Spiritual death is when the spirit disconnects with the Spirit, while physical death is when the soul disconnects and leaves the body

Death is a dividing line. Its severance, its cessation, its separation etc. Take a pick.

Exodus 33:20
'12Then Moses said to the LORD, “Look, You have been telling me, ‘Lead this people up,’ but You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have found favor in My sight.’
13Now if indeed I have found favor in Your sight, please let me know Your ways, that I may know You and find favor in Your sight. Remember that this nation is Your people.”
14And the LORD answered, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
15“If Your Presence does not go with us,” Moses replied, “do not lead us up from here.
16For how then can it be known that Your people and I have found favor in Your sight, unless You go with us? How else will we be distinguished from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
17So the LORD said to Moses, “I will do this very thing you have asked, for you have found favor in My sight, and I know you by name.”
18Then Moses said, “Please show me Your glory.”
19“I will cause all My goodness to pass before you,” the LORD replied, “and I will proclaim My name—the LORD—in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
20But He added, “You cannot see My face, for no one can see Me and live.”
21The LORD continued, “There is a place near Me where you are to stand upon a rock,
22and when My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23Then I will take My hand away, and you will see My back; but My face must not be seen.”
'

Counterfeits dont last long. If you know, you know. Dont know. Tough

1. The narrator is the story teller..in this case it would be Ezra.
2. He got must of his info from Babylonia and Egyptian mystery schools.

Death simply means back to default settings. The body back to earth and spirit (or God's breath) back to God. It belongs to him. Will the spirit die again when it belongs to God already. Can God kill himself? Read psalm 104:29-31 for clarity or Ecclesiastes 12:7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Image123(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
LordReed:

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

It's on record. i have dissocciated myself from this madness. i am a child of God.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

It's on record. i have dissocciated myself from this madness. i am a child of God.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
LordReed:

Nobody died the day they ate the fruit in the tale.

What does spiritual death mean?

Adam and Eve died obviously. Is that why you their son has a problem with your spirit? You can only feel your flesh which is an ordinary earthern vessel. Man was made primarily as a Son of God the Father of spirits.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

Adam and Eve died obviously. Is that why you their son has a problem with your spirit? You can only feel your flesh which is an ordinary earthern vessel. Man was made primarily as a Son of God the Father of spirits.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]I can do whatever I want and shut up isn't one of those things as you can clearly see. And I don't need payment for it neither because I have far more than what I need.

Do let me know when you have something intelligent to say please and I promise I'll be interested. This juvenile behaviour of your's is unworthy of my time and intellect.[/s]
You're just like the father of lies, a loser
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
You're just like the father of lies, a loser

According to bassgod, but thankfully not according to that which's judgement matters.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]According to bassgod, but thankfully not according to that which's judgement matters.[/s]
Not the first time it occurred to me that you're irritating just like a rash, that the more you scratch it, the more irritating it gets.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Not the first time it occurred to me that you're irritating just like a rash, that the more you scratch it, the more irritating it gets.

You scratch bass, because you obviously lack the wisdom that would make you wisely get a cream for your rash.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]You scratch bass, because you obviously lack the wisdom that would make you wisely get a cream for your rash.[/s]
You know that being a jerk, is curable, thats if you want to be cured of it
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
You know that being a jerk, is curable, thats if you want to be cured of it

You know you need to get wisdom before you can become a doctor right?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
You know you need to get wisdom before you can become a doctor right?
Duh, wetin concern me with becoming a doctor? Who told you I want to become a doctor? Its becoming clearer by the minute that what you need is a shrink and not any ordinary doctor
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Duh, wetin concern me with becoming a doctor? Who told you I want to become a doctor? Its becoming clearer by the minute that what you need is a shrink and not any ordinary doctor
I thought you had ambition when you began prescribing quake cures. Should have known better of course, that you were just shrinking.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
[s]I thought you had ambition when you began prescribing quake cures. Should have known better of course, that you were just shrinking[/s].
Olodo, you thought wrong.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Olodo

I see you finally worked out why I need to eat the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or how else do you expect me to stop being an olodo? Wait for God perhaps?

That wouldn't be my style as you can clearly see.

budaatum:
So. When I woke up this morning, I said "Give me this day my daily bread", and a small silent voice said "go bake it", and I hearkened to the voice and voila!

Let someone now come and argue that God does not talk to those who have ears to hear!

The only sad thing is that before the bread baked, the Lord already filled me up with two cups of coffee and dried apricots, but I do rejoice that my cup runneth over and I have no enemies!

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Olodo, you thought wrong.
I did, didn't I. I had hope and faith in you you see, but you woefully disappointed.

I still have faith in you though, that you will someday have ambition.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2021
budaatum:
[s]I did, didn't I. I had hope and faith in you you see, but you woefully disappointed.
I still have faith in you though, that you will someday have ambition.[/s]
Your telltale horns are grown inwards to facilitate your disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Your telltale horns are grown inwards to facilitate your disguise
You saying you can't recognise buda, bass? Really?

I'll ask my Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah to spit on the ground and make some mud and rub in your eyes, yeah? Then you just got to go wash in the Pool of Siloam and you shall see.

Don't you go telling everyone now though, you know what peoples is like !
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 5:18am On Jun 09, 2021
budaatum:
You saying you can't recognise buda, bass? Really?

[s]I'll ask my Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah to spit on the ground and make some mud and rub in your eyes, yeah? Then you just got to go wash in the Pool of Siloam and you shall see.[/s]

Don't you go telling everyone now though, you know what peoples is like !
2 Corinthians 2:11
'I have done this so that we may not be taken advantage of by Satan.
For we are not ignorant of his schemes.
'

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
'14And no wonder, even disguises himself as an angel of light.
15So it's not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants who have God's approval.
In the end they will get what they deserve.
'
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2021
BassReeves:
2 Corinthians 2:11
'I have done this so that we may not be taken advantage of by Satan.
For we are not ignorant of his schemes.
'

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
'14And no wonder, even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
15So it's not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants who have God's approval.
In the end they will get what they deserve.
'

Like a god is disguised in Genesis who wants you to not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so you may remain ignorant and dumb and blind and enslaved like Adam, right? Who lies to you that on the day that you eat you shall surely day, right? Except Adam and Eve did not surely die on the day that they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Instead, their eyes opened. They saw the fruit was good for gaining wisdom and they freed themselves from slavery to become self employed and went on to populate the earth with billions of human beings including your very self, right?

Like I said, I have immense faith that your eyes will open so you may see, and then shall you free thyself from thy bondage, in Jesus Mighty Name.

You just remember that satan is indeed wily, and then would you understand how knowledgeable and wise you must become in order to overcome.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2021
budaatum:
Like a god is disguised in Genesis who wants you to not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so you may remain ignorant and dumb and blind and enslaved like Adam, right? Who lies to you that on the day that you eat you shall surely day, right? Except Adam and Eve did not surely die on the day that they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Instead, their eyes opened. They saw the fruit was good for gaining wisdom and they freed themselves from slavery to become self employed and went on to populate the earth with billions of human beings including your very self, right?

[s]Like I said, I have immense faith that your eyes will open so you may see, and then shall you free thyself from thy bondage, in Jesus Mighty Name.

You just remember that satan is indeed wily, and then would you understand how knowledgeable and wise you must become in order to overcome[/s].
Smh at you.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Smh at you.

Good morning my good friend. I hope you slept well.

God is going to bless buda today but I have it on good authority that God will bless you BassReeves and your's 100 times more than buda is blessed today. Amen.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by BassReeves: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
budaatum:
Good morning my good friend. I hope you slept well.

God is going to bless buda today but I have it on good authority that God will bless you BassReeves and your's 100 times more than buda is blessed today. Amen.
Matthew 5:45b
'... He causes His sun to rise on evil and good,
and He sends rain on righteous and unrighteous.
'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by budaatum: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Matthew 5:45b
'... He causes His sun to rise on evil and good,
and He sends rain on righteous and unrighteous.
'

God is infinitely wise and generous.
Re: God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. by Chibuezem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
BassReeves:
God is Good”, “God is Faithful”, “God is Gracious”, “God is Love”, “God is Merciful”, "God is Gay (i.e. Joyful or elated)'', “God is Just”, “God is One” and ouch, “God is dead”.

God is dead and remains dead because we, a debased, corrupt, amoral penterascal church and all, have killed God from practising a religion of, no true and pure religion, observing religion(s) God finds fault(s) and flaw(s) with, participating in a religion of intolerance, parochialism, bigotry, discrimination, prejudice, legalism etcetera.

A self confessed adulterer pastor killed God with a rubbish testimony about a philanderer's attempted adultery with the self confessed adulterer pastor's daughter and forgetting that he, himself, once was blameworthy and found wanting in that area of adultery weakness.

Male and female preachers who reportedly went separately to share the word of God at the Ikeja bus stop in Lagos state, killed God, when they threw caution to the wind, creating a drama, fighting each other because of a preaching spot in the area.

Since modern religion has killed God, the god of blind religion must die too. It's time for modern god of blind religion to die and the right time for it, to die, is now.

This is déjà vu, right, because already we know that when God died, God did not remain dead, but that He died and resurrected, so we die too, as well and be restored back to life, awakened, re-established, regenerated and given a new lease of abundant life. Phew. There is light at the end of the tunnel. What a relief. Eternally lives God. God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia.
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" / On The Holy Communion ( Between Paul And Jesus Christ) / Hinduism - The Religion Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.