Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) (14381 Views)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Handing and Taking Over ceremony between the immediate past Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas and the newly appointed Chief of the Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo at the Naval Headquarters today.

SOURCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Reminds me of how one Impeached Chelsea Manager handed over the Security problems of the club to the newly elected manager.

I wish them well.

3 Likes

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
T
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Congrats sir!.......Pls get to work immediately.......We hope to see changes
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by porshnuel: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
JidennaJason:
Reminds me of how one Impeached Chelsea Manager handed over the Security problems of the club to the newly elected manager.

I wish them well.
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Jestin: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
I am positive that the later will be better than the former.

2 Likes

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Justthebest778: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Enudapan: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Better do well
New oga
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Bestoutthere4: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmm

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by BOLLAAD(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nice one, I hope he performs well
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Do you make appointment and even allow handing over when the Senate is yet to approve your nominees.

You made appointment, there was an handing over then you sent the names to NASS.

We are practicing democrazy hia

At least we thank God that the Mannequin finally changed them
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by denniev: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
shebi that terrorist shekau abi shecow yah said his own
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Gbigbega8: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by MrCover: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wow
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
We need female service chiefs.
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by MilkyWay09: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmmm. It is well
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by GoaddaoG: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hopefully he will perform
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by STunnN: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmm.bit is well
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
sapphiere:
We need female service chiefs.
Lol..as per the future is female abi?
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Angelmichael63: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MILITARY ALWAYS FOR THEIR PATRIOTISM AND EXPOSE THE BAD ELEMENTS AMONG THEM.
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:

Lol..as per the future is female abi?
As per equality.
Re: Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) by LordofNaija: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Very SHORT handover

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket / 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC / Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.