Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. (3382 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by destiny35: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
I'm saying it openly from today I will be saying goodbye to Nairaland. The Nairaland is Anti-Igbo website . Nairaland wil teach you hatred and tribalism, if you want to practice to hate your fellow black Nigeria from another tribe or to hate Igbo is in Nairaland. Goodbye to Nairaland.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Madibah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please go na we're not begging you to stay na

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
destiny35:
I'm saying it openly from today I will be saying goodbye to Nairaland. The Nairaland is Anti-Igbo website . Nairaland wil teach you hatred and tribalism, if you want to practice to hate your fellow black Nigeria from another tribe or to hate Igbo is in Nairaland. Goodbye to Nairaland.

You're making the right decision.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by helinues: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by LeeSantos(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
we are sorry to see you go. but we just have to let you go and hope you nevr come here again. bye bye

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by jamiudinho(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
destiny35:
but u will stay if it was an anti fulani website

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by MickzyDonald: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Werey, you think we'll start begging you abi

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Kaylet: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Are you sure?

Please tell us what happened
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by HopeVictor(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Upon you say goodbye you still dey check thread

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by AmbaliJ: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Eiya, sorry. Nairaland is for people with thick skin. As a Yoruba person I also feel that this place is even more anti-Yoruba and more favourable towards igbo people. From my analysis, Igbos have flooded this site and made it very unpleasant. But we die here regardless.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by IbnBattuta1960: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
NL with all sorts of characters grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by orisa37: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Werey . He is joining MACBAN TERRORISTS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by AlhajiImam: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by AlhajiImam: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
orisa37:
Werey . He is joining MACBAN TERRORISTS.

Stop mentioning and abusing MACBAN anyhow

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Paretomaster1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gerraherehn!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by mightyhazell: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
lol.. that's a Sissy act . Why run away from cowardly hate online?

will u also run away from earth because of offline hate?

Their hate is the palm oil with which we eat our roasted cocoyams and dried fish..

let the hate motivate and fire you to unimaginable heights.. is that no longer the creed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Linagold(f): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
I also noticed that this site is anti Igbo.I actuallystopped visiting this site since two years ago because of its anti Igbo treads, but with resent happens in the country I had thought that the hatred envy and jealousy of the Igbo race would have reduced to the barest minimum. Though I hope that with time it will stop.

13 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Yobabad: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
So sorry bro, this forum was a little bit ok until Muric started this Yoruba Muslims nonsense, today we have so many Yoruba Muslims Miscreants on nairaland

14 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Jamesbally: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
destiny35:

E pain am well grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by mightyhazell: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
one awusa ram was banned here and he bleated here for days nonstop.. The treatment was novel and too much for it to bear,..what we have had to put up with here and almost taken to be a norm..

The hate is actually real,but what choices are available..? other than let the negative vibes charge you up ...

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Stop mentioning and abusing MACBAN anyhow
do u mean MACBAN dogs

7 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by pepperdemzombie: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
Upon you say goodbye you still dey check thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Madibah:
Please go na we're not begging you to stay na

LeeSantos:
we are sorry to see you go. but we just have to let you go and hope you nevr come here again. bye bye

Lol. Una wicked for this Nairaland no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Odua1stson: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
And also don't forget to tell your nyamiri brothers and sisters to pack their loads and leave this site for us, you are free to go to your biardravdland forum. We no send you
Good riddance to bad rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
destiny35:

Lol. Seriously guy, develop a thick skin. Don't take things personal. Nigerians hate each other. No big deal. A lot of Nigerians hate themselves and the lives they're living so no biggy abeg.

Give as good as you get and go out with no regrets is my motto. Dem uppercut you then kick them in the balls. Hard.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by adadike(f): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin don't go Biko. Stay back. It's a matter of 'tell me one, I tell you 10,you hit my hand,I kick your butts'. Simple. Igbo anaghi agbalu ogu oso

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by GuyWise101(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

Bro no need to run away from the enemy and allow them to futher advance with their lies, we are staying back to fight their lies with truth and counter their anti-Igbo topics.

Even a mod on politics section uses altarnative moniker for anti-Igbo topics cheesy But how far can they go?

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by PDJT: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
-Bros, I understand your feeling but don’t go. Like that yeroba lad up there said; We die here!

-Me, I go no where! In fact, I will be registering all my children here, after their graduation from College of Thick-Skin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by PDJT: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
adadike:
grin don't go Biko. Stay back. It's a matter of 'tell me one, I tell you 10,you hit my hand,I kick your butts'. Simple. Igbo anaghi agbara ogu oso

-Ö nna gí mürü gí.

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by SW1st: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nonsense!!!. Is the not the same NL the Yorubas has been receiving all sorts of insults, attacks from you, ibos, and calling them slaves bla bla because of the recent happenings of Fulani's herdsmen.

GTFO already!!! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by AlhajiImam: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
do u mean MACBAN dogs

Until you start pissing on the wall, that's the only time we can engage in a convo
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Nightalan: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Anti-Igbo website kee you there grin
Here we go with the victim mentality, when you guys have done a very good job in making enemies for yourselves.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. / Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts / The Simplest Way To Explain The FCT 25% Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.