Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me (566 Views)

A Lot Of Young Nigerians Live With Hiv — A Week In The Life Of An Ngo Worker / Words To Avoid Using During An Interview / Any Review On Cflead. Got Msg From Them For An Interview On Monday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by Dat2jo: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders. I've been invited for online aptitude test, which is to be immediately followed by an online oral interview for the position of Admin Officer for an International NGO. Kindly assist me with tips in the area of possible questions to expect and how to respond to them during the oral interview. This is the third interview I'll be attending with an International NGO and I usually pass the aptitude but always flop the interview due to my lack of good communication skills. I know the job and will be able to deliver but how to express myself during interview has always been the issue. Pls assist me with tips.
Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dat2jo:
Good evening Nairalanders. I've been invited for online aptitude test, which is to be immediately followed by an online oral interview for the position of Admin Officer for an International NGO. Kindly assist me with tips in the area of possible questions to expect and how to respond to them during the oral interview. This is the third interview I'll be attending with an International NGO and I usually pass the aptitude but always flop the interview due to my lack of good communication skills. I know the job and will be able to deliver but how to express myself during interview has always been the issue. Pls assist me with tips.

Google it bro.
Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by HopeVictor(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
You dey find advice..lol somebody go soon say make you go drink or smoke first get moral..
Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hi, be calm, don't be nervous, nervousness will make you stutter and stuttering is a turn off. Don't rush words when answering questions, take your time. I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by Dat2jo: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
FinianIb:
Hi, be calm, don't be nervous, nervousness will make you stutter and stuttering is a turn off. Don't rush words when answering questions, take your time. I wish you the best!
Thanks
Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by Dat2jo: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
You dey find advice..lol somebody go soon say make you go drink or smoke first get moral..
Lol...That na for men dem
Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by anthonyuncle(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
your problem might likely be anxiety and nervousness.

try to be calm.

and you can rehearse some likely interview conversations (personally)before then

1 Like

Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by nickyvil: 1:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Dat2jo:

You have to be level 7 in English language both written and spoken. Good communications is the first things to work on and have a verse knowledge in area you applied for. Be calm, don't rush to answer any questions , if the questions its not clear, ask again. Lastly be little friendly and funny in answering the questions it will really help you a lot dealing with clients.
Re: I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me by heybeebugatty(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Contact me brother

(1) (Reply)

After Studying Mechanical Engineering, What Next?? / Npower News Today Wednesday 26th January 2022 / You Too Can!! How I Got Paid $1000 Every Month Working For Foreign Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.