Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria (13733 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 29 2022 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by samx4real(m): 2:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Calibrator:
Is coughing up blood part of the symptoms?

Tobacolosis my guy... But if covid-19 mistakenly join am and if the person na advance person?

Forget it.
Na sorry case be that oh.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by samx4real(m): 2:35am On Jan 30, 2021
babyvoice1990:

You think it’s funny? Keep going around with no face mask. That your big nose wey Dey find something go soon jam am. It’s a matter of time

Mr man shush ya mouth there.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by oluemmakay(m): 2:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Please let's take precautions... This thing is damn Real. Just recovering from some of its symptoms.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Ayomide002:
Covid is actually not funny, the closest person to me, is in the isolation centre, the last time I saw him, I almost cried.

I saw some other people through the window in the isolation centre. Seriously, If you are still thinking there is no covid in Nigeria, then, you are a TERRORIST.

why are people not DYING Kogi that is surrounded by Abuja, Niger, Benue, Jos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 30, 2021
babyvoice1990:

You think it’s funny? Keep going around with no face mask. That your big nose wey Dey find something go soon jam am. It’s a matter of time

KOGI PEOPLE NA SUPER MUTANTS ABI?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Kaybaba5(m): 4:09am On Jan 30, 2021
Life goes on
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Calibrator: 4:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Thank God that I am still young then.

Though the bleeding has stopped, think I am in the clear.

samx4real:

Tobacolosis my guy... But if covid-19 mistakenly join am and if the person na advance person?

Forget it.
Na sorry case be that oh.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Doncyn(f): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2021
As I am now, I have lost sense of taste and smile with joint nd body pain.cough and block nose...plz covid is real...am just Isolating my sef from my kids..
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Ayomide002:
Covid is actually not funny, the closest person to me, is in the isolation centre, the last time I saw him, I almost cried.

I saw some other people through the window in the isolation centre. Seriously, If you are still thinking there is no covid in Nigeria, then, you are a TERRORIST.
Still not get your point
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by AKzee(m): 5:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Ayomide002:

You made a good point but you ended up calling people names. No now.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by sameks08(m): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2021
27 deaths my bro what kills them
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Ghozky(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Covid-19 is real, endeavour to stay safe.
Always wear a mask.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2021
As corona came back from holiday it got working very hard as the numbers are increasing still schools are not shut down especially the secondary and primary schools. Nice one APC and NCDC please keep rolling out the numbers, nothing do you
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by babyvoice1990(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2021
nniero11:

KOGI PEOPLE NA SUPER MUTANTS ABI?

We all know the Governor of Kogi is a useless leader and his refusal to release actual figures of Covid-19 cases would plunge his State into trouble soon. You can choose to lie to yourself that Covid-19 is a scam in this country, it won’t remove the fact that people are contracting the virus everyday in Nigeria.

How much would it cost you to protect yourself rather than become listed as part of the NCDC figures?

Prevention is better than cure. Don’t die in ignorance,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by thelinguist: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2021
babyvoice1990:

We all know the Governor of Kogi is a useless leader and his refusal to release actual figures of Covid-19 cases would plunge his State into trouble soon. You can choose to lie to yourself that Covid-19 is a scam in this country, it won’t remove the fact that people are contracting the virus everyday in Nigeria.

How much would it cost you to protect yourself rather than become listed as part of the NCDC figures?

so it is governors that are releasing covid-19 figures?

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Isokoson1: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Scamdemic

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Ayomide002:

don't worry very son you will join them in the case of you having slight headache.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Kingofum:
Rubbish

Useless and lying APC government
So, APC is the one lying for the Big figures of other African countries that are recording very high figures even more than Nigeria. Senseless thinkers

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Gunayo(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Slurity:
So, APC is the one lying for the Big figures of other African countries that are recording very high figures even more than Nigeria. Senseless thinkers
Did he mention other African countries in his comment or is APC government in other African countries? Please read and comprehend well abeg.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2021
babyvoice1990:

WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF A VIRUS THAT CAN'T EASILY SURVIVE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD?

WHY DID BILL TELL NIGERIANS NOT TO INVEST IN COVID19 VACCINES?

WHY IS THE PTF JUST AFTER LOCK DOWN, WHAT DO THEY STAND TO GAIN AT THE DEMISE OF THE COMMON PEOPLE?

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA DIED OF HUNGER DURING LOCK DOWN. WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THE LOCK DOWN THEN?

IF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF PTF ARE GOD FEARING THEY SHOULD ONLY THINK OF LOCK DOWN WHEN THE DEATH TOLL PER DAY IS EQUAL TO AT LEAST 200 PEOPLE.

BOSS CHECK THIS OUT!
SEE HOW LAGOS IS CROWDED IF COVID19 IS AS DEADLY AS THEY PROJECT IT HERE BY NOW THE STREETS OF LAGOS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DESERTED IN FEAR. NOBODY WILL WARN YOU TO STAY IN DOORS

OUR PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO WICKED. THEY ARE AFTER MONEY ENTERING THEIR POCKETS

THE PTF CHAIRMAN EVEN CAME OUT DURING LOCK DOWN TO SAY HIS KIDS CONTRACTED THE VIRUS. MY QUESTION IS ""HOW"" BECAUSE HE AND THE WIFE NEVER HAD IT AND THE KIDS WON'T BE ALLOWED OUT AT SUCH A TIME.

BLACK MAN NEEDS REDEMPTION CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY WISE

WE ARE TOO GREEDY

EVEN KIDS OF 9 YEARS COMMIT FRAUD AMONGTS THEMSELVES HERE

WHO Bleep US UP LIKE THIS

WHAT WE NEED HERE IN NIGERIA IS

1.HIV VACCINE
2. MALARIA VACCINE
3.TYPHOID VACCINE
4. YELLOW FEVER VACCINE

IF NIGERIA IS A PLACE WHERE THINGS ARE DONE THE RIGHT WAY AND PEOPLE RESPECT INTEGRITY AND HONESTY THE INITIATORS OF THAT FIRST LOCK DOWN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FOR MURDERING HELPLESS NIGERIANS THROUGH HUNGER AND CRIME(ONE MILLION GANG)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by solomon36670: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Make una just rest...
Life still goes on.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Femeto: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2021
bluefilm:
Fake as fûck

Close to a year now but I still don't know or have seen anyone with the SCAMdemic virus.
Go fix your life. You know nobody.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Femeto:
femeto has just spoken like a black man!
he has the right to say his own opinion
femeto remember every "GREAT MAN" started as a nobody!
we need to fix this "african mentality' "i pass you"
he hasn't seen but you have seen so make him believe
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Femeto:
Femeto:
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Cammo: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2021
babyvoice1990:

E go catch you first.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2021
Gunayo:
Did he mention other African countries in his comment or is APC government in other African countries? Please read and comprehend well abeg.
I am sure he have sense to understand what I mean, let him answer me and not you. What sense is in calling Nigeria Convid 19 figure lies and you believe the figures othe other African countries that have the virus far more than us.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Femeto:

Anuofia
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by Femeto: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
bluefilm:

Anuofia
Onyeara
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2021
nniero11:
WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF A VIRUS THAT CAN'T EASILY SURVIVE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD?

WHY DID BILL TELL NIGERIANS NOT TO INVEST IN COVID19 VACCINES?

WHY IS THE PTF JUST AFTER LOCK DOWN, WHAT DO THEY STAND TO GAIN AT THE DEMISE OF THE COMMON PEOPLE?

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA DIED OF HUNGER DURING LOCK DOWN. WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THE LOCK DOWN THEN?

IF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF PTF ARE GOD FEARING THEY SHOULD ONLY THINK OF LOCK DOWN WHEN THE DEATH TOLL PER DAY IS EQUAL TO AT LEAST 200 PEOPLE.

BOSS CHECK THIS OUT!
SEE HOW LAGOS IS CROWDED IF COVID19 IS AS DEADLY AS THEY PROJECT IT HERE BY NOW THE STREETS OF LAGOS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DESERTED IN FEAR. NOBODY WILL WARN YOU TO STAY IN DOORS

OUR PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO WICKED. THEY ARE AFTER MONEY ENTERING THEIR POCKETS

THE PTF CHAIRMAN EVEN CAME OUT DURING LOCK DOWN TO SAY HIS KIDS CONTRACTED THE VIRUS. MY QUESTION IS ""HOW"" BECAUSE HE AND THE WIFE NEVER HAD IT AND THE KIDS WON'T BE ALLOWED OUT AT SUCH A TIME.

BLACK MAN NEEDS REDEMPTION CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY WISE

WE ARE TOO GREEDY

EVEN KIDS OF 9 YEARS COMMIT FRAUD AMONGTS THEMSELVES HERE

WHO Bleep US UP LIKE THIS

WHAT WE NEED HERE IN NIGERIA IS

1.HIV VACCINE
2. MALARIA VACCINE
3.TYPHOID VACCINE
4. YELLOW FEVER VACCINE

IF NIGERIA IS A PLACE WHERE THINGS ARE DONE THE RIGHT WAY AND PEOPLE RESPECT INTEGRITY AND HONESTY THE INITIATORS OF THAT FIRST LOCK DOWN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FOR MURDERING HELPLESS NIGERIANS THROUGH HUNGER AND CRIME(ONE MILLION GANG)

Well said.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by texas1990(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2021
fvck buhari! fvck all Nigerian governor except yahaya bello of kogi State!! fvck NDDC,
shame on u cofid 19 so are u telling me that u don't know buhari home address can't u go there, kill them all then we will believe that u actually exist in Nigeria but if u can't do that fvck u too.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria by LadyH(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2021
babyvoice1990:

be calming down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Awolowo Leaf-asikoherbs / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite / The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.