Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency (38121 Views)

VP Shettima Under Fire For Dancing "Buga" While Insecurity Rises In Nigeria / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Nigeria’s Crude Demand Rises In Europe – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by guru90: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2021
This is just the beginning!!!
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Boxer007(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightangel65:

Lol so all your gay rants were just that of a konji filled teenage boy shocked

Bro. Would u like to wake up tomorrow wit prik in your mouth? Juss askin sir? angry
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by cooooooks(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Canadian immigration courts have said that if you're gay in Nigeria, move to the south. Move to Lagos or Port Harcourt.

A huge number of Nigerian/African migrants claimed to be gay/bisexual. The proportion was many times higher than 'normal'.

So if you seek asylum, be realistic about your chances. These peeps ain't playing no more.

Richy4:
I might be thinking differently... But I think this whole drama is a ploy for better life in America or Canada...

After Voting in Buhari for the second time, You guys now devised a means to travel out by playing different sexual orientation card/ discrimination card... It will not workoooo...

If u are gay, no wahala... just remain gay in Nigeria... You have to reap the wonderful political dispensation you people have planted.. sad

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Buy studies prove you are more likely to commit crime when u take drugs ...so to save others u are advised not to

Bleep your sister as long as she is oke with it

Just know your off spring won't live long did to incomplete gens

Hope your sisters are all virgins too cause if not we need to stone them to death according to the bible

Hope u are not stubborn because stubborn children are meant to be stoned to death too
conjectures
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Lightangel65: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

I am not here to argue about being a child or not, neither am I going to argue about people's sexual orientation. Let people make their sexual choices and live with it without discrimination as long as someone else isn't being harmed.

Exactly what I think too
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2021
bepositive11:
Would you rather have gay men pretend like they're straight? How many closet gay men are there out there with wives, sleeping with men behind their backs? I would rather be 100% sure that my partner is not gay at all. Open societies are much less likely to have closet gays.

See this gay Mtcheew
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2021
seborrhic:
I won't be surprised if Nigeria turns out having one of the highest number of gay people in the world.
Something that has been happening in the North long before other countries even started accepting it.They have probably the highest number of gay people in Nigeria,but they hypocritically pretend to be regulating others with normal sexual orientations,no wonder the law is toothless.
What are saying?!!

North this, North that!!

Most all your take on things involve the north?!!!

Shey because you know like Buhari na yin your bitterness de grow like Mount Everest?!

Just because homosexual exist doesn't mean it should be handled with butter fingers!!!

Police can't end criminality, but their absence will wreck havok!!!!

so abeg try brighten your mood and see things from a clearer point on view!!
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by mmsen: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Homosexuality is not Nigeria's problem.

Why is a law passed to criminalize something that is relatively obscure but nothing is done about physical abuse meted out towards children, or the child marriage nonsense, or the religious persecution that is rife in all parts of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by naijaboy756: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Of all the things to become na gay!

GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Brandonx:
Wow I'm speechless! Though I hate discrimination and injustice but this thing has come to stay and the media is doing everything to put into the mind teenagers .
How can a suppose public figure come out to say he's gay undecided what then happens to those young lad who sees him as a role model, they too would want to see how it feels like I think it high time the government started holding people responsible for what they put up on social media.
If you say you do not support same sex relationship why allow crossdressers put up whatever they want on social media, kids are watching for goodness sake.

If you know you are against something please be against it and stop the hypocrisy.
Nigeria should either accept this people or social media should be regulated.

This is not cigarette or tramadol or booze, you don't attracted to same sex because you want to test it. I believe in letting people be but I have never felt the urge to try same sex even as a test, it's just not something I'm attracted to.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by privaldo: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightangel65:

Exactly what I think too

That's his life ought to be.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Lomprico2: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Asylum seekers, if you know, you know. wink
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Cousin9999: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Nonsense.

And as long as no one is getting hurt, and no men are in dresses, leave people alone. It's not that serious. Disagree and keep it moving. There's bigger fish to fry.

It's wild that there's all this violence in the north, corruption, and a pandemic, but people are worried about gays.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Franklydes(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2021
solmusdesigns:
When Newspaper don't have any meaningful News they pull out nonsense

How will US President, influence sexual orientation of a Nigerian
My brother it does, only shows our perverts nature and stupidity. ask the gay puppies why they are like that and they start talking nonsense
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Farukshy: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Is like we don't have issues in Nigeria, so all this wahala, hunger, unemployment, insecurities, bandits, boko Haram, kidnapping, lost of life's, worse government in the world, so all this are not problem na homosexual be our issues, that is y I don't think this country will ever get better. Let me tell u,most of this politicians, celebrities, force men are into homosexual act, stop calling US, yes that ur husband best friend is doing it with ur husband, that oga at the office, some pastors, or do u want to go to the north, among the alamajiries on the street do it with them self, even there teachers have sex with them, come to the north police station and see, every day there most be a gay case, out of every 10 man, 4 is likely to be gay, so pls that is not our problem, we need job's, good governance, wetin be my own, if dey like f. K for my front I go just waka comot

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:
This is literally the dumbest thing I've read this year. Lol.
You are the dumbest, I have seen this year.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by VictorUSA(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
There's apparently no connection between the Presidency of Joe Biden and the current gay cases rising in Nigeria.And while I'm not in support of gay, I do not encourage any Nigerian to discriminate against the LGBT community, let those who were charged to keep the law discharge their duties.Our discrimination will only provoke a protest which may eventually lead to their rights.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by zicoraads: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Nigeria's major issue is poverty and insecurity, definitely not one's sexual orientation.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2021
SmartyPants:

All of those are true. What's your point?
why do we make laws against them?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Lightangel65: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

Bro. Would u like to wake up tomorrow wit prik in your mouth? Juss askin sir? angry

No I don't but you did
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Aflix(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightangel65:

Baboons and giraffes have lots of gae sex Google it.
I don't have a problem with it as long as it does not affect me. Everyone should be allowed to do what they want but tht should not expect everyone to like it
You wouldn't mind if your child ends up being gay
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Lightangel65: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
Aflix:
You wouldn't mind if your child ends up being gay

Whatever orientation he/she wants to take it's not my business ode
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Homosexuality doesn't affect anyone but the rest those ..no body cares. What u do as long as it doesn't affect anyone
it does
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by seborrhic: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
What are saying?!!

North this, North that!!

Most all your take on things involve the north?!!!

Shey because you know like Buhari na yin your bitterness de grow like Mount Everest?!

Just because homosexual exist doesn't mean it should be handled with butter fingers!!!

Police can't end criminality, but their absence will wreck havok!!!!

so abeg try brighten your mood and see things from a clearer point on view!!
It's their blatant hypocrisy in religious and social life I detest.
They say a woman should not expose any part of her body,but patronise prostitutes and practice homosexuality.
Between exposing your body in public,kissing and practice of homosexuality,which is worse and more abhorrent,is it not homosexuality?
They destroy the businesses of people that legitimately are hussling by selling alcohol,but behind and outside the country their elites and common people drink alcohol.
They are also allowed to marry 13 year old where in saner climes people they engage in any sexual encounters with minors are locked up for life.
They claim to practice sharia law,but their elites when involved in crime take their cases to the orthodox courts.
The hypocrisy up there is nauseating.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Franklydes(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Homosexuality doesn't affect anyone but the rest those ..no body cares. What u do as long as it doesn't affect anyone
Its a cancer growing. The problem with black puppies is we like over do. if allowed them go even rape guys wey no follow. That's my problem
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Carlylepneuma: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
some of the hypocritical elements out here will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ddokie:

Does having sex with one's nuclear family member affect anyone?

Why is it still illegal world over?

A man not having sexual feelings for his sister is not a biological thing but a mental thing.That is the reason why siblings who don't know they are siblings will develop sexual desire for one another. There is nothing in the human blood that stops you or me from desiring our siblings sexually. What is stopping us is in our head. Why is it in our head? Because we were groomed from birth to know that one can't have sex with his sister/brother, mother/father, because it is against natural law.

As we speak, there are people who indulge in such world over but the numbers are few. The moment society begins to accept incest as a way of life, that mental barricade begins to diminish, and the number of those indulging in it starts to increase.

That is exactly the same thing happening with homosexuality. It has been with the world right from the onset but very limited. The recent increase in cases of homosexuality and lesbianism is simply because it is being accepted in different parts of the world. People are being raised to believe there is nothing wrong with it, as such, the numbers of those identifying as gay is on the increase. That is a very serious problem that would affect humanity in centuries to come.

Beautiful.

Do you know the effect of rising cases of homosexuality?

Just think a bit about it.

Well said,but sexual orientation is a nature thing .
Are you saying people of this nature should be forced or percecuted to change their nature. because it's easier for you to understand that way bah. I laughter

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Ddokie: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
flamingREED:

Nature will always reset your mental faculties.
Obviously, you don't know enough biological science or you just want to presumptuously segregate biology from psychology both of which work in harmony.

You don't know the danger of inbreeding?
You don't know that gay genes don't exist?
You don't know there's God-gene?

Man, give your life to Christ.

Chief, go back and read my post.

I belong to Jesus.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Franklydes:
Its a cancer growing. The problem with black puppies is we like over do. if allowed them go even rape guys wey no follow. That's my problem

What... The same way heterosexuals rape,molest even kill people abi.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Ddokie: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Depepper:

Well said,but sexual orientation is a nature thing .
Are you saying people of this nature should be forced or percecuted to change their nature. because it's easier for you to understand that way bah. I laughter

How do you know it is a nature thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nicholas Opens His House In Uyo (photos) / Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After / 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.