Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,941 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) (38022 Views)

Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Olatara(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
eazeefix:

The deceased was also the only son to Mrs Nadia Bello, the Proprietor, Belinna Schools, Akoka, Lagos.
He has a father too he was named after his dad Engr Babatunde Bello.
Belinna School at Tunde Bello. Wow cry
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Membis333: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Rip
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Dreambeat: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Arijude:
how did you treat it?
You aren't meant to treat COVID yourself. If you have any malaria like symptoms this period, contact the necessary authorities for a COVID test and follow government directives.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Gbengee: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dreambeat:
I will briefly narrate my experience without boring you with too much details.Firstly, I live in Europe. During the first wave I took as much precautions as possible including washing my hands whenever I returned to my apartment including using sanitizers too. Mask wearing is compulsory in public places like malls, supermarkets, public transports etc. You wont even be allowed to board a public transport or enter a grocery store without your mask. However, for this second wave, I let my guard down. I wasn't washing my hands and using sanitizers as I used to do.Most likely because I had been on leave at least 3 weeks prior to my first symptom.

The first day of my symptoms, I noticed sore throat in the morning and by evening I started coughing. I felt it was the normal upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) and that it would just subside without treatment. On day 2, the cough continued more frequently. On day 3, early hours, I had a very high fever, If I had a thermometer, that fever would have been above 40 degree centigrade. This was when it dawn on me that this was not a normal URTI. I didn't panic but I knew this was most likely COVID. I had some paracetamol, I took it and my temperature came down slightly, I felt better. The recurrent fever continued for another 2 straight nights.

By day 7, I went for the COVID test and of course my fears were confirmed, I had COVID. I had to self isolate following government guidelines. During the second week, I started feeling frequently sleepy, fatigue, pants easily after climbing a flight of stairs, loss of taste and smell. By the 3rd week I started feeling much better, regained more strength. After the end of the 3rd week, went for a repeat test and it was negative. Though I still had some bouts of cough from time to time even after testing negative which is normal because the cough may take weeks before it subsides.

The bottom line is , take the necessary precautions , wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitizers, wear your mask in public places. If you notice any malaria like symptoms contact the COVID-19 hotlines immediately. Stay safe!

Congratulations!
Can you kindly share what you used
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Maghan37: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Reinaldo:
COVID-19 is real and spreading fast in Nigeria. Just got news that someone I know has been battling the disease for weeks now, unable to recover. Right now she's really scared. Protect yourselves. A word is enough for the wise.
Pls tell pple that chose to be Ignorant because they've not seen anyone that has it.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
RIP OG Covid19 is real guys. #staysafe
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

Na lie. Covid is fake jorr. Is just ordnary flu& people are scared for notin spreading fake news.

anyways, sweery I have money. Gimmme ya nomba I beg! cheesy

O darling.....let's sympathize with em tho cry
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
with all these deaths I hope say dem dey clear mortuaries...& cemeteries go don full sef
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Houseofglam7:

O darling.....let's sympathize with em tho cry

simpatize wit who? Why? Who cares? You dont, I dont, no body care.(real talk)
Cant they goto gym to exercise or is it illegal to goto chemist for help? They are useless, too week & they show weakness!! PREACH!!!!
angry
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Olatara:
Belinna School at Tunde Bello. Wow cry

angry
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by GGirll: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dreambeat:
I will briefly narrate my experience without boring you with too much details.Firstly, I live in Europe. During the first wave I took as much precautions as possible including washing my hands whenever I returned to my apartment including using sanitizers too. Mask wearing is compulsory in public places like malls, supermarkets, public transports etc. You wont even be allowed to board a public transport or enter a grocery store without your mask. However, for this second wave, I let my guard down. I wasn't washing my hands and using sanitizers as I used to do.Most likely because I had been on leave at least 3 weeks prior to my first symptom.

The first day of my symptoms, I noticed sore throat in the morning and by evening I started coughing. I felt it was the normal upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) and that it would just subside without treatment. On day 2, the cough continued more frequently. On day 3, early hours, I had a very high fever, If I had a thermometer, that fever would have been above 40 degree centigrade. This was when it dawn on me that this was not a normal URTI. I didn't panic but I knew this was most likely COVID. I had some paracetamol, I took it and my temperature came down slightly, I felt better. The recurrent fever continued for another 2 straight nights.

By day 7, I went for the COVID test and of course my fears were confirmed, I had COVID. I had to self isolate following government guidelines. During the second week, I started feeling frequently sleepy, fatigue, pants easily after climbing a flight of stairs, loss of taste and smell. By the 3rd week I started feeling much better, regained more strength. After the end of the 3rd week, went for a repeat test and it was negative. Though I still had some bouts of cough from time to time even after testing negative which is normal because the cough may take weeks before it subsides.

The bottom line is , take the necessary precautions , wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitizers, wear your mask in public places. If you notice any malaria like symptoms contact the COVID-19 hotlines immediately. Stay safe!

Thank you so much sir. Your symptoms looks scary but thank God you are alive I'm happy for you. Someone I know has had the kind of your symptom...he treated malaria with amartem and paracetamol of course he had a sour throat n afterwards he got better n still coughs a bit although he had taken some cough medicines n got better now. I'm just happy for the 2 of you n I'm always taking precautions like wearing my face masks, avoiding croudy areas n of course sanitizing my hands. God pls help n save Nigerians world wide.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Dreambeat: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
GGirll:

Thank you so much sir. Your symptoms looks scary but thank God you are alive I'm happy for you. Someone I know has had the kind of your symptom...he treated malaria with amartem and paracetamol of course he had a sour throat n afterwards he got better n still coughs a bit although he had taken some cough medicines n got better now. I'm just happy for the 2 of you n I'm always taking precautions like wearing my face masks, avoiding croudy areas n of course sanitizing my hands. God pls help n save Nigerians world wide.
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtfulness. The symptoms are similar to malaria and a good number of people in Nigeria start self medicating with malaria drugs until it gets worse. It is now advisable that person with symptoms of malaria this period should assume it is COVID until proven otherwise. Hence getting prompt medical attention is key.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by GGirll: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dreambeat:
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtfulness. The symptoms are similar to malaria and a good number of people in Nigeria start self medicating with malaria drugs until it gets worse. It is now advisable that person with symptoms of malaria this period should assume it is COVID until proven otherwise. Hence getting prompt medical attention is key.

Noted sir. Thanks a lot n continue to stay safe sir.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by ajl: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Check his physique and it's likely he had heavy weight related health issues. Just wondering if there is connection with his susceptibility to Covid-19.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kitanga: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
HOVER206:
So every death is corona virus? The Media is been used to manipulate the society. This is what I call mind control. Corona virus is a scam

Dont worry...u go soon catch am and u go confirm then weda na real or fake

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:
Covid-19 is still a scamdemic giving us unneccesary pandemic!
youre a fool

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by nedekid: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jamjoon:

Na so.
The scamdemic/plandemic is very real.
It is so fierce that every death is now blamed on covid 19.

Covid 19 deaths = caused by covid 19
Cancer deaths = caused by covid 19
Diabetes deaths = caused by covid 19
Even fatal accidents = caused by covid 19

The list is long cheesy

#GreatReset
Oga, covid is not real. It is all a conspiracy so please live your life normally, do not wear mask, do not wash your hands as they recommend, stay in crowd places, lastly kindly visit one place called idh Yaba. When you get in the building, do not wear a mask, inhale deeply and great the people there with hearty hugs and hi 5s.
Dont mind all those covid talk by jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by nedekid: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dreambeat:
You are right. They think it is maleria. So they keep treating maleria, meanwhile virus is spreading. By the time they realise it is not maleria, it has spread to the lungs. That is where severe complications come in.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Covid mad ooo
Last year my aunt died from covid
Woman wey be say we dey call iron Lady
When I small if I tiff or I prove stubborn na her place for Liverpool apapa them dey send me go. Just one week she don use omorogun reset my brain. Very strong woman. Till I enter University she still dey match me one on one. Blow to blow O. Because I dey gym she go still flog me. When covid hit her she turn bobozi. See iron Lady dey gasp dey say last prayers. In two weeks she don kpai.

Na that time I know say covid really dey. Please wear your masks. Sanitize regularly. Covid death na gradual strangulation. So painful. I no wish am for my enemy. Except maybe one man for Abuja
RIP to your aunt but za man in abuja iz za real covid so, covid no fit kill him except we all strangle him.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
HOVER206:
So every death is corona virus? The Media is been used to manipulate the society. This is what I call mind control. Corona virus is a scam

My prayer is that your relative will be infected for you to have sense. Can't commonsense tell you that many people have not died in such a short time before..It cannot be a coincidence yet you still want to be annoyingly ignorant..Go to IDH Yaba and hug those staying there if you are sure it's all a lie.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by GetMeRight: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Covid mad ooo
When I small if I tiff or I prove stubborn na her place for Liverpool apapa them dey send me go. Just one week she don use omorogun reset my brain. Very strong woman. Till I enter University she still dey match me one on one. Blow to blow O. Because I dey gym she go still flog me. When covid hit her she turn bobozi. See iron Lady dey gasp dey say last prayers. In two weeks she don kpai.

Na that time I know say covid really dey. Please wear your masks. Sanitize regularly. Covid death na gradual strangulation. So painful. I no wish am for my enemy. Except maybe one man for Abuja

Your post is inspirational but why the last sentence? May be your family actually deserved that anyway because your heart is filled with evil.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by GetMeRight: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
HOVER206:
So every death is corona virus?

Every death? What's the daily death rate in Nigeria and how deaths are being recorded due to covid-19?

The Media is been used to manipulate the society. This is what I call mind control. Corona virus is a scam

Until the day you will have testimony to share with us.
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

Your post is inspirational but why the last sentence? May be your family actually deserved that anyway because your heart is filled with evil.
Unfortunately..man is not God. Have a good day
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Covid mad ooo

thunder fire u ncdc agent
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Reinaldo:
COVID-19 is real and spreading fast in Nigeria. Just got news that someone I know has been battling the disease for weeks now, unable to recover. Right now she's really scared. Protect yourselves. A word is enough for the wise.
liar
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
BENARI:

Shut your F..king mouth up you idi:t. A holes like you are the reason this disease is spreading, deceiving the public by spreading falsehood.

I hope you receive this scam Corona virus the media is using to control minds.

Anumanu.

What nonsense
did any person catch the virus in community?
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
rabiudon:
My father in-law is based in Ibadan, Nigeria and he is presently battling Covid. He has never travelled outside the country ooo. He sells plank at the market in IB. Some peeps still think Covid na scam. I pity you
na scam so na only ur dad inlaw covid 19 see in market rlght? keep lyin
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
mafluxfire:
I pity those who are still saying COVID-19 is scam. Continue in your disbelief until you or your loved ones are visited by the disease.
when will the virus visit people in community? keep swallow everything u see in media
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Siwel25:

My prayer is that your relative will be infected for you to have sense. Can't commonsense tell you that many people have not died in such a short time before..It cannot be a coincidence yet you still want to be annoyingly ignorant..Go to IDH Yaba and hug those staying there if you are sure it's all a lie.
why the are not showing there faces in T.V if we have patient in isolation centre?
Re: Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) by ChiefS(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Siwel25:

Please tell him. Sometimes I wonder if some people can pass simple IQ test. Its just simple logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.