Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" (47955 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by RedChiefPriest: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Why is she emphasizing on those apple products. ..
She want make he dash am some apple product....or because say apple products plenty for he house that means he has alot of money to give away

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker..both the MacBook pro, iPhone 11 and damnn iPhone 12...I got them....but am stilll broke like hell
God punish you
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Coinbased: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
She want make he dash am some apple product....or because say apple products plenty for he house that means he has alot of money to give away

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker..both the MacBook pro, iPhone 11 and damnn iPhone 12...I got them....but am stilll broke like hell

What are you doing with a phone that is not traceable? You think I don't know what the Nokia 3310 is for?

Yahoo Boy angry angry
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
boolee:
Who gave her Asylum in Canada? You?

Why talk when you have not checked?

She was granted asylum by the Canadian Government and the benefits of that asylum are mouth-watering.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by 9jaBloke: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
JChase0:
all

Same here.

I collect them too

Corgi or Panther?
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
This babe no fine but she go sweet well well for bed, her ringtones go loud
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Impregnablefolk: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pls can someone help me tell this girl that I love her!
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by boolee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Why talk when you have not checked?

She was granted asylum by the Canadian Government and the benefits of that asylum are mouth-watering.
show me a document containing this. Or, a read to where the Canadian Government Affirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by thedio(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Soro soke werey
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by davit: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
BanevsJoker:
OP what's the past tense of fly?
Flyed grin
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Carlylepneuma: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
are you exposing how u have regretted ur. actions Nd hw bad u wanna cum bck home bt it's too risky knowing fully well of wt will be come of u d moment u step ur foot in the country. look at u now
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Brutee:
I guess DJ switch will now be regretting fighting for this country. Her cause was a just cause but she should have known this country is not worth fighting or dieing for. After all the protests what is still happening has trippled, this is a lesson for everyone, if you fight for Nigeria, you'll end up in disgrace. It's been happening since the beginning of time. This country is not just worth it. This is a very big lesson for all those people claiming to be a patriot. I rest my case

Na play she dey play na.

Nigeria and junk journalism.

She is on political asylum in Canada. She has a 2 bed flat all expense paid. She doesn't pay for light, water or internet access.

She is paid $1400 dollars monthly by Canadian government that's over 500k naira.

She can enjoy this asylum status for 10 years before her situation is reviewed by Canada. And she can still work if she chooses to work. After 10 years, she can apply for Canadian citizenship also. Her current economic situation is better than over 150 million Nigerians.

She is just catching cruise.

End SARS is done and dusted, continue deceiving yourself with hopes of another End SARS protest. The people in the country is not ready for change. The moment you come to terms with the reality the better.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
envoymedia:
"I Am A Fugitive" – DJ Switch Cries Out To Peter Okoye For Giveaway

Ngerian disc jockey, Catherine Obianuju Udeh aka DJ Switch who is said to be currently in asylum in a foreign country has declared herself a fugitive and asked Singer Peter Okoye to send her a gift as he plans to make giveaways, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Switch allegedly flyed out of Nigeria to seek asylum in a foreign country believed to be Canada, following allegations of death threats following the EndSARS protest.

The activist and disc jockey stated that she is no more working due to her situation and she is currently in exile, hence her inability to afford certain things.

She wrote via her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1354767064330809345?s=19
"Flyed" out

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by mysteryman2014: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2021
OP abeg modify this ya post o, the past tense of fly is not flyed o na flew, which kind evening school u go self.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by UncleKoboko: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

It is a sign of no shit.
This attention seeking kid...
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Built2last:

I know families that claimed asylum in Canada and are enjoying life.
U must be a good CIA....
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by JChase0(f): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2021
9jaBloke:

Same here.

I collect them too

Corgi or Panther?
more like soft copies

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Joystark(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2021
imhotep:

Not romance ?? grin grin
Meaning?
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Joystark:

Meaning?
Many ladies prefer to read romance novels
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by udysweet(f): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
JChase0:
more like soft copies
Corgi for me
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by sammychimex(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
BanevsJoker:
OP what's the past tense of fly?

According to the op its "flyed". I wonder what kind of school op attended.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by 9jaBloke: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
JChase0:
more like soft copies

9jaBloke:

Same here.

I collect them too

Corgi or Panther?

This is about publishing houses. Every Chase og should know.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Joystark(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
imhotep:

Many ladies prefer to read romance novels

Not me man. I write them, but I do not enjoy reading them.
I love crime thrillers tho.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by SaintUlot: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brutee:
I guess DJ switch will now be regretting fighting for this country. Her cause was a just cause but she should have known this country is not worth fighting or dieing for. After all the protests what is still happening has trippled, this is a lesson for everyone, if you fight for Nigeria, you'll end up in disgrace. It's been happening since the beginning of time. This country is not just worth it. This is a very big lesson for all those people claiming to be a patriot. I rest my case

End SARS is done and dusted, continue deceiving yourself with hopes of another End SARS protest. The people in the country is not ready for change. The moment you come to terms with the reality the better.

Don't discourage others if you don't have what it takes to be a martyr cum celebrated hero.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West / Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.