Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) (49434 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Second Brand New E195- E2 Aircraft / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by naijamerican: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
God Bless IGBO PEOPLE!

Interesting how people are ignorning ethincity now the news is positive. Had it been bad news every useless nigerian will be trashing igbos.

God punish Nigeria and its citizens. Nigeria doesnt deserve igbos

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by ntebong: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
More power to Allen Onyema .

Let us show you how to make money too.

EMMANUEL ABASI SORES registered with CAC in 26 September 2013 as a General Merchants & Traders with over 8 years’ experiences in merchandising of Agricultural products such as { Soybeans , Maize, Cashew, Cocoa etc ] , as a result of the increase demand for large quantities of the above products from our local and foreign customers we are requesting for partners/investors who will partner with us by providing additional capital required to enable us meet with the increase demand..

OUR OFFER

The Partners/Investors will enjoy a share of profit {SOP} of 32%-50% annually on the capital invested.

SOP PAYMENT TERM

Quarterly

For more information please contact 0902 645 8065, email: emmanuelabasistores@gmail.com

Our motto ‘Let your money works for you while asleep, and you smile to your bank
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
naijamerican:
God Bless IGBO PEOPLE!

Interesting how people are ignorning ethincity now the news is positive. Had it been bad news every useless nigerian will be trashing igbos.

God punish Nigeria and its citizens. Nigeria doesnt deserve igbos
Oozz2:

No, he is fronting for Tinubu
Kiss the serpent
Kinsley Kuku is the owner of Airpeace.. (No offence)

kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by tit(f): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Is the plane Boeing, Airbus or China?
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by ShootThemAll(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igbo's making Nigeria proud since 1905. Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by ComputerWiz007: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hambivert:
Nigerians always make Nigeria proud, more than the government who are the Second most corrupt people in Africa despite their supposed war on Corruption.

Air Peace, may the skies and runways be peaceful for you!
So who is the first in Africa .. When they are the First in the world.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by janedonez(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cool news. I will fly this year.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by extol1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
frankloloko:
Rip to English
be forming grammarian, I commented based on how it sound funny to me
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by manbrain: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
tit:
Is the plane Boeing, Airbus or China?

Just Boeing average size
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Stewart883(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Triangles1:
Air peace making Nigeria proud, the name is unique and the color of the plane is peaceful to the eyes.
Waiting for the North also to come up with something like this apart from Shekau and Bandit, though every region have their shortcoming but the north has the tallestcoming not even short.
No any HISBAh should quote me, plssssssss.

We have Chachangi Airlines and Albarka Airlines. So stop talking what I don't know

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Afamed: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Genuine and sincere Nigerians biz are smiling and growing under PMB administration. Only LEKKI touts, smugglers and wailers are crying under PMB administrations.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nice one
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good and Great.
God please Bless me, make me a blessing to others, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
shortgun:
This is how the interior of an airplane should look.
Most times the only difference between flying and travelling by road in Nigeria is the absence of multiple police road blocks.

grin grin grin grin grin this is the talk of the month

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Money makes the world go round!
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:
This is the same Allen Onyema they accused of money laundering in the US that is still making this nation proud. Many hearty congratulations to the Air Peace family and all the airline flyers.More heights to attain.

The man was a big land dealer in Lagos. He also bought many plots at cheap prices for himself.

He was selling land as an agent to the native land owners of Lagos. Hundreds of plots of lands were sold through his hands.

That is the major source of his wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by boyc007: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
extol1:

I swear you can't killed me with laughs
You're right because you must have committed suicide with your english.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by abnot: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
majamajic:

They accused Akinsanya too , it was all wrong accusations

They are innocent
America should leave Africa alone. Africans have been enduring a lot of hardship fuelled by negative trade deals with the west , colonialism , bad leadership and corruption among others.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by abnot: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
wink2015:
Good news.

But will they grant the company license to fly to Canada, USA etc
Well he seems to be more interesting in operating into countries with huge volume of trade with Nigeria like India , China , uae , South Africa and Ghana. Routes to USA and Canada will depend on BASA. If Nigerian govt designates the carrier and they deny it the necessary support Nigerian govt can also deny delta.
Notwithstanding I believe USA and Canada isn’t even a factor in the airline’s operations.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stewart883:

We have Chachangi Airlines and Albarka Airlines. So stop talking what I don't know

Please we are celebrating Igbo wonders not dead airlines
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:
This is the same Allen Onyema they accused of money laundering in the US that is still making this nation proud. Many hearty congratulations to the Air Peace family and all the airline flyers.More heights to attain.

Don't mind BACKstabbers and QUOTAsystem. If it is Dangote they won't talk.

Congratulations Onyeama.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by redsun(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
He is a visionary, and the height of his vision is boundless. Nigeria could either be a half-full glass or a hall empty one, depending on one's perspective and disposition.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Theoutsider: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
buys airplane... no where to fly too
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
air peace has to be the most used local filght
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
And. awhole Nigeria does not have a national airline. Shameless old fools.
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
shortgun:
This is how the interior of an airplane should look.
Most times the only difference between flying and travelling by road in Nigeria is the absence of multiple police road blocks.
guy I swear, some airlines in Nigeria, God is good bus interior is better than them.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Theoutsider:
buys airplane... no where to fly too

What is this one saying
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
extol1:

I swear you can't killed me with laughs

But na true oh
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Lovelyperson(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
majamajic:
E no go better for Lord Luggard ! !
Amen including his yeye girlfriend that cause us this shit call Nigeria
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
IVM, where are you?
Re: Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mehn.. this is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.