Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) (48796 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oh lawd!!

1 Share

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by fattprince(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chii59:
This is so sad!

You removed your profile pic.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
I feel no sympathy for cultists,to be candid.
They think they can have their way with anyone they want and get away with it cause they bear the useless *cultist* tag.

I pray he gets soaked in the pool of his own blood someday.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

You sure?
Him dey show himself too much. If him no leave Nigeria I no sure if him go survive this year.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
fattprince:

You removed your profile pic.
So?
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by IGBOpigs(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
NO ONE RELATE THE ISSUE TO RELIGION NOW BCS...?
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Him dey show himself too much. If him no leave Nigeria I no sure if him go survive this year.

Hmmmm Makurdi boys grin

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by adesile8697: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Not surprised. Benue men are known cowards
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Masterito(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cultist with one life dey threaten a whole family?
onthehill:
A 13-year-old JSS 3 student of Makurdi Academy North Bank identified as Kumawuese, was last year November 20th raped at gun point by a notorious cultist identified as V. William of Antsa village North Bank Benue which led to her death before Christmas, IgbereTV reports.

A humanitarian aid worker, Ukan P Kurugh who shared the news on Facebook stated that the rapist (cultist) went ahead to threaten the family of the late girl even after his own family members arranged a meeting and according to them settled the matter between them.

Ukan further stated that the girl's family are currently planning to sell their house and relocate for fear of the said rapist.

Read Ukan P Kurugh's post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100026958108478/posts/757447038497226/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380906/cultist-rapes-13-year-old-girl-death-benue-threatens-family-photo/
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Rip.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Koralords:
That’s the reason our leaders treat us like trash cos we too Dey fear to die,someone would rape my daughter to death, I would rather die and join her than let that person walk freely

Same here ooo... I'd kill the person myself....
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Dollanaira: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jesus
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by TempleHouse: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oh my God, this is Soo heartbreaking

So afonja has taken their stock-in-trade to Benue
So sorry, about what Afonja did to your Mother' to gave birth to you , but at least your father didn't know.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Impregnablefolk: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
D thread still dey 3 pages? Sapphire we are waiting 4 ur comment because we know that d future is female. No offense cos I come in peace!
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Franktom247(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why attend a settlement meeting in the first place and no jazz man for the full benue
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
The rate of joblessness that's in benue is causing all this . even the freewill they get from their homes contributed undecided
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Anfield247(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
SexytorresE:
The rate of joblessness that's ilin benue is causing all this . even the freewill they get from their homes contributed undecided
Sweetheart, wicked peop are just everywhere, okay!
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Benue deen of all sort of cultists not surprised.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
That state Benue with cult be like president Muhammad buhari and cow
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by EdoDefence: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wickedness, Iniquity, Abominations are on the Increase..
I Hope those saying we should not Speak out against Abominations and evils of humans will also allow the rapists, killers, Murderers and other evil vices to carry out their enterprise.

Evil and Depraved minds,
Listen! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!
The evils , Abominations and Wickedness of this Generation the People is high up before God.

The only way of Escape is Repentance.
The only way of Escape is to Repent From All kinds and Types of evil and Surrender to JESUS!
Gospel man.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Safyqueen: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Very much surprised, the culprit tribe and religion is not mentioned here. I have forgotten that tribe is not that of the president nor a Muslim.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by fattprince(m): 4:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:

So?
So, nothing. I just like seeing your big teeth.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2021
Koralords:
That’s the reason our leaders treat us like trash cos we too Dey fear to die,someone would rape my daughter to death, I would rather die and join her than let that person walk freely

...threaten your family join.

Omo, I don't even mind using my teeth to kill the goat.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Anfield247:

Sweetheart, wicked peop are just everywhere, okay!
yes dear , but benue is something else . Thou it rains everywhere
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:
Freedom of choice I'd imagine.

We've been told by freethinkers to allow others live.

I guess his sexuality was pedophilic rape.

Yep on wokeism, laws are man made and who are we to judge cheesy
Rubbish comment.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2021
So the cult then make am for only them
No go try us from Warri oh
We rough die
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by dee92(f): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why is man so wicked? Now I understand why God said it grieved him that he created man. I still prescribe death penalty sequel to castration for rape offences. Rape is evil. If you want to have sex with a lady, nothing beats consent. If you want sex so badly, go pay Oloshos #500 naira and you will be done. However, if you can, avoid unholy sex whether it's via fornication or adultery. God bless us all!
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by apatheticme(f): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
The heart of man is full of wickedness..... Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9!

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by babadigu(m): 4:14am On Feb 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / “You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim / Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.